Strap Yourself In for a Dolph Lundgren Dungeon Siege Epic

Pages PREV 1 2

I can't wait, i like Uwe Boll films, the opening of Postal was great, loadingreadyrun have a good interview with him on there website.

Andy Chalk:
Dolph Lundgren gets attacked by ninjas, sucked into a time vortex and dropped on his ass as the new King of Ehb.

This seems just like the rest of the tripe that Uwe Boll launches from his anus and into his films.

But on the other hand, I heard that Uwe Boll's Rampage was a surprisingly good film, so I'm not sure if he's improved since his last 20 or so film abortions.

I guess I'll have to take the "wait and see" approach, as opposed to the "avoid radioactive burns at all costs" approach.

vanthebaron:

why do we still give this guy money?

I understood the point of Uwe Boll films was that they didn't need to make any money whatsoever- I thought there was some tax loophole/credit system whereby he made a fortune no matter how poorly the film performed?

And I thought the first Dungeon Siege adventure movie was a horrible film. It is a disgrace that any film company is willing to give him a second chance on this series.

Yay, for Expendables 2, more badassery. Uwe Boll needs to be dropped in the deepest hole in the planet, while set on fire...Rampage sucked ass by the way...Dolph has been doing plenty of work but sadly it all goes straight to dvd.

I can't say this enough:

I LOVE Uwe Boll!

Not his movies, mind you, but the man himself. Goddamn this world needs more people like him. And you know what? I didn't mind the first In the Name of the King movie, either. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either.

vanthebaron:

why do we still give this guy money?

I'm quoting you for the epicness of your minipic. Kim is awesome.

I'd prefer He-Man 2. And that's saying something.

Wow, I didn't know Mr Lundgren was so multi-faceted outside of his acting, which is single faceted. The more you know eh.

Andy Chalk:

...I'm thinking that it might actually be time to watch a Uwe Boll movie...

An Uwe Boll movie will always be an Uwe Boll movie.

Train wreck incoming. Don't want to watch but can't look away! >.<

Being a hardcore Dungeon Siege fan, I must watch this in its wonderfull awfulness!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.