Anonymous Declares War on Snow

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Well, there have been worse reasons to start a war. Even though they may want to start with the sun which causes havoc in the sahara.

Meh, no more idiotic than the War on Terror.

teh_Canape:
that's it

Snow White is fucking going down

Gnag bang style.

I loved step 5, and I'm just going to go and do that.

These people dont have lives do they? Ir are their lives really just that pathetic.

Unabletothinkofname:
You were actually doing something sensible, and now, boom, this.

Thick as pigshit really doesn't even come close to covering it.

How ironic coming from a dude with a trollface wario avatar.

In an image supposedly released on 4chan yesterday

You do know this kind of shit happens all the time on 4chan, right?

*blinks* wut. If anon cares about their PR image (Not so sure if they do) They probably won't bring weather websites down, people actually need those to get places sometimes. Where I live I actually need it to know weather I can travel south...

Reading it again, I'm pretty sure this is just a joke... at least I hope...

Greg Tito:
snip

Its a joke, NO ONE, is taking this seriously.

chemicalreaper:
They have just managed to go from a bunch of immature teenagers to a collection of pure idiots. Does anybody there have any intelligence at all? Or is this their idea of a joke? Furthermore, how can anyone possibly take them as a serious threat:
WEB MANAGER: "Our website was DDoS'ed by Anonymous."
CHIEF EXECUTIVE: "Oh yeah, aren't they the kids who tried to declare a cyberwar on snow?"

Someone on /b/ decided it would be fun to troll the knee-jerk media, as they would be sure to gobble up ANYTHING that some troll decide to cook up.

SO I REPEAT, YOU ALL GOT TROLLED BADLY.

This is all newfaggotry to the extreme.

Can't help but feel this is someone trolling. But still, thumbs up for the satire.

Well, it's about time someone did something about this thing!

I'm going to go download weather bug for my phone.... Eat it annon! Eat my snow!!

Hmmm, this is what I think...

But snow has been approved in the Zodonian People's Republic of Huston. They DARE defy Zod?

i don't get why people are taking this so seriously,it's obviously not real.it's a joke,get it,funny,"haha"?satirical in nature about how Anon "declares war on everything"?
i guess the only thing more funny about the poster is the people calling Anon idiots for making a joke about themselves (if it wasn't done by someone in Anon,of course).
*COUGHchemicalreaperCOUGH*

Oh until the World Governments find out who they are. Then anonymous will fade away.

I know it's a joke, but with these guys, you can never be 100% sure... but I like snow! This is why I have no opinion on Anon. For every thing that might be good that they do, there's something like this.

To say "Anonymous is a loose group of hackers and activists" is a tad inaccurate. For we are all anonymous, anyone who isn't using their real name and face are anonymous and to call a mass of internet will a 'group' is wholly inaccurate when the only determining factor in their decision to make a move is how furious someone can make the autonomous collective.

The collective will of the group to attack Gene Simmons and Scientology are the the results of those organizations own inconsiderate actions. Gene Simmons called for the brutal torture and rape of anyone who ever pirated a song, threatening law suits and he actively targeted and called out anonymous in his pledge. Scientology's policy of terrorism with the threat of law suits against anyone who bad mouths their actions has made them a target. For the most part the targets of Anon have always been groups with the money and agenda to seriously undermine free speech and free will.

Like Australia trying to outlaw 'A-cups' on the internet because they look pubescent, the logical person says "Really? then is it okay if she looks over 18 regardless of actual age, or should age and nothing else be the determinant factor." The illogical person calls for the damnation of all those who would dare back such and insane initiative.

I know I'm being a little off topic with my post but I'm just hoping to illustrate the actions of a few more troll-like individuals are not the whole of anonymous, and do not represent anonymous, for both you and I are anonymous.

do these people hav lives? they sound like attention whores, similar to WBC every other week i hear they announce war on something else. why?

Why can't they just go away?

This is the anon and /b/ randomness I know.

Why declare war on snow? For teh lulz

Awesome idea is awesome.

I just adore anon.

Frank_Sinatra_:
I cannot slam my head into my desk hard, or fast enough.

I did but i think I just lost my pencil...

OT: Good! I hate the damn snow.

Frank_Sinatra_:

Mr. Sinatra speaks (sings?) the truth.

Well that's dickish to those websites.

Unless they aren't real or something?

Hyper-space:
Someone on /b/ decided it would be fun to troll the knee-jerk media, as they would be sure to gobble up ANYTHING that some troll decide to cook up.

SO I REPEAT, YOU ALL GOT TROLLED BADLY.

This is all newfaggotry to the extreme.

Funny. Real funny. I hope the government can crack down on these morons sometime in the near future... these people honestly do not deserve to have the privilege of internet access...

Wat...
Well that's definatly interesting to say the least.

hittite:
All right, anonymous, this time you've gone too far. Attack my favorite weather, will you?

Well, you better watch your back, because the ice man cometh! Now where did I put my cryo-suit?

I'm sure I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, but every time you post an angry comment next to your Bun-Bun avatar, I can just imagine him flipping the hell out over whatever it is you're talking about.

It's a clever thing if it's a joke, and I don't care who it's attributed to. Funny is funny. I just hope they don't actually attack those sites. They wouldn't even have a possibly justifiable reason.

Wow, the Intellectual Quotient in this thread is outstanding...

So Anonymous has declared war on snow. A product of nature. Snow. Uh-huh.

I knew Anonymous was crazy...

Guys... it's a joke. Anon are smarter than THIS.

It's probably someone satirizing the futility of the Wikileaks War.

I would laugh if we stopped getting any more snow. I found that quite funny, to be honest.

Who? What? Where? Why? When?
I'm almost hoping they weren't trolling.

Ok, now they've gone to far. DEATH TO ANONYMOUS!

Frank_Sinatra_:

I can't either. How can everyone miss the joke (maybe even satire) so damn hard!?

Let me go check something out of my "now I've seen everything" list...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here