Ubisoft Making "Sexy" Mini-Game Collection for Wii, PS3

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Ubisoft Making "Sexy" Mini-Game Collection for Wii, PS3

Online retail listings in Australia may have revealed a new motion-based mini-game collection with a presumed erotic twist.

Mini-game collections released for the Nintendo Wii are nothing new. Run through a field with a net and you're likely to catch at least a dozen. Ubisoft has another on the horizon called We Dare Flirty Fun for All, but contrary to darts and bowling, its mini-games will be "sexy."

The game hasn't been officially announced, but listings for We Dare have been popping up on multiple Australian retail websites. Thanks to the release of PlayStation Move, Ubisoft is also gracing the PlayStation 3 with We Dare's presence.

The listings write that We Dare is: "A unique party game for young adults looking to SPICE UP their parties with SEXY challenges." It features a "wide variety of game styles" that include "dancing, physical contact, and trivia." It has "provocative controls," "light and Frisky adult humor," and "mature settings" for when the kids go to sleep. Despite these randy inclusions, the game is still rated PG, so it probably doesn't feature nude Miis getting it on in a broom closet. Damn.

The most frightening part of the listings say that We Dare features "innovative use" of the Wii Remote and PS Move controllers. I don't want to think about where Ubisoft wants me to put a Wii Remote with the intention of "spicing up" a party. More specific details on what games We Dare will include or how it'll play isn't yet available.

We Dare basically sounds like Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle brought into a digital form. It'll probably be harmless, but I can't wait to see exactly what these "sexy challenges" will be.

Source: Aussie Nintendo, via GoNintendo

well, the thought of that ending up in a nursing home wii is unpleasant

For reference, the bigger box art states "Unrated" or "Uncensored", is inversely proportional to how much actual unrated or uncensored content there is.

Seriously?....and for the Wii?

*facepalm*

Anarchemitis:
For reference, the bigger box art states "Unrated" or "Uncensored", is inversely proportional to how much actual unrated or uncensored content there is.

Agreed

I refuse to attend a party until this is released. It's just not a party until you're playing video games.

One of the many reasons why people look at gaming as immature little worlds that people can escape too....quite tasteless, Even with the age group that its "directed" too...still very tasteless. :|

I LIKE the advertising trend to BOOST sales by making specific words LARGE, clearly implying their target market is too STUPID to UNDERSTAND what words are SEXY and what words AREN'T.

Impluse_101:
One of the many reasons why people look at gaming as immature little worlds that people can escape too....quite tasteless, Even with the age group that its "directed" too...still very tasteless. :|

Unlike all those games where you can gorily kill tonnes of people by shooting them in the head or decapitating them. Those are totally tasteful, violence being much preferred to sexuality.

Well, I think it's obvious that this is the killer app that will be the final nail in the 360's coffin.

And to think, after all the Halo vs MGS and Mass Effect vs Uncharted, it is here that we see the end. It doesn't come down to who has a better online community or better graphics or even the best games. It comes down to "provocative controls," "Frisky" and "trivia" (cause I know I can't get it up till my baby starts reading me those trivial pursuit cards. Ain't nothing sexier than knowing on what month Napoleon escaped Elba).

Oh, woe is me. For I just have a PC and an Xbox. I look upon your works, Nintendo, Sony, and Ubisoft, and despair. For truly, the ultimate in gaming has arrived, and it involves Miis getting it on in a PG fashion

I bet $50 that the Wii version won't have the mature setting.

The game from the screenshot, that one Leisure Suit Larry game, probably has more sex than this thing will.

I hear a great big alarm Klaxon of Bad sounding off right now.

I can tell that this game is bound to fail. I don't even want to know what the game looks like with the motion controls.

Too late. I already pictured it. XP

I can see the appeal there are tons of board games like this, might as well try tap that which is not tapped, the product of which could also involve tapping. Taptasticula!

Unfortunately, the vast, vast majority of games that have centered on sex have used that as a crutch for having awful gameplay (if any.) And this is an entry into the over-represented party game genre? Sounds like a recipe for pain.

Wii Thrust tm Coming Soon!

Hmm... no? How about Wii Waggle? Wii Spank?

The possibilites are endless!

megs1120:
well, the thought of that ending up in a nursing home wii is unpleasant

gahh my mind >.<

Unhappy Crow:
I can tell that this game is bound to fail. I don't even want to know what the game looks like with the motion controls.

Too late. I already pictured it. XP

Now grip the staff of your wiimote and start stroking`

I swear, Ubisoft has to be the most bipolar company ever. On one hand they have series like assassin's creed and prince of persia, on the other they have...this

Sounds stupid.

Nice failure there, Ubi.

Is that Jimmy Neutron in a pair of underwear?

Edit: "Innovative use" of a Wii controller? I KNOW I'm not the only dirty-minded person here that immediately had brain bleach worthy thoughts from that...

LightPurpleLighter:
Is that Jimmy Neutron in a pair of underwear?

It's Larry Lovage from the more recent Leisure Suit Larry games, silly.

EDIT: Wait, maybe it's not a good thing I know this...

Tom Goldman:

The most frightening part of the listings say that We Dare features "innovative use" of the Wii Remote and PS Move controllers. I don't want to think about where Ubisoft wants me to put a Wii Remote with the intention of "spicing up" a party.

well the Move controller already looks like a sex toy...

Zhukov:
Wii Thrust Coming Soon!

Wiitm On Me?

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW I am so sorry...

I thought the Yves Guillemot said they were going to stop this shit?

Freakout456:
Seriously?....and for the Wii?

*facepalm*

I don't know about you, but my Wii could use the attention. <.<

Baldr:
I bet $50 that the Wii version won't have the mature setting.

I will raise that $100 that nintendo will not allow the game to be released on their console.

A sexy mini-game that's rated PG? hmmm.

mistwolf:

Impluse_101:

Unlike all those games where you can gorily kill tonnes of people by shooting them in the head or decapitating them. Those are totally tasteful, violence being much preferred to sexuality.

Such is the very weird argument over all kinds of bad topics. : |.

Frankly I really don't get it myself.

Amagad. Wat.
This... is why I fear for the industry.

Zhukov:
Wii Thrust tm Coming Soon!

The Wii Dildo? Hmm probably not.

I can't wait to see Nintendo release a pair of pants that you can attach the WiiMote to.

"You too can experience the thrill of pretending to be a woman pretending to be man."

Nintend-On, not coming any time soon.

Wow this is just crazy! I just got the Move for xmas...lol Does anyone else have the move yet?

Yeah, this is going to go over really well with the over-reacting people of the world
*predicts headline
A (possibly) erotic game has been released for the family's console of choice. This means all video games are bad!
Really? On the Wii? Ubisoft either doesn't like money, or they got to much from Brotherhood.
This won't end well. Would be funny if they released it next to Mass Effect 3, so everyone ignored the sexy/erotic game in favor of the WAS THAT A THIGH I SAW? EGAD! game.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.