Kinect Hack Slaps World's Most Jiggly Boobs on Anyone

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

That girl should go see a doctor or something, looks like a clasic case of rubber boob syndrome.

I actually like it. Not really due to the whole tumor-boobs and Zero-G boobs thing, but the technology itself. They interacted with a real world object while being mere simulations. That's amazing.

OOOOOH man,

With that technology, why restrict ones self to only 2 boobies?

You make me wish I had THREE hands baby!

Today must have been a slow news day.

Seems like they're going to just... pop off and float away. I would be terrified if boobs actually did that... they can sort of, I guess, if they're big enough, but damn that would hurt.

Now get it to work with those tv headsets and you have yourself something awkward.

If only they knew how they really worked V_V *sigh*

this tech looks cool, I wonder if we can do anything with it that doesn't cause people to giggle uncontrollably.

That is disgusting.

The holodeck will be humanity's last invention.

everyone who tried to act above this is trying to find how to get it right now.
I myself find it hilarious and it would be great at parties

Soon to be, kinect penis.

Okay as an German who are actually more open about sexuality then many other western cultures i have to say that THIS IS DISGUSTING!

Now you too can live the dream!

human being fail. Again.

Danzaivar:
The truly amazing thing here is for amateur games developers, you can do 3D motion capture to animate character models with a device that costs just £130. Unless the model tracking software isn't having it's source code released.

This is a great move for the indie developer!

Which was the entire damned point. Glad that everyone has COMPLETELY MISSED IT in "lolbewbs."

See, i'm more amazed by how advanced the motion sensing is that it can simulate objects interacting with each other.

This IS the future!

This is what we dreamed about, games that could be controlled withoujt a controller, fighting games where two friends could pretend to duke it out in front of the TV and it would read their movments as a game!

WHY THE HELL ISN'T ANYONE MAKING GOOD STUFF UTILIZING THIS TECH?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS!

Over exaggerated jiggle effects are always great.

That's wrong on every level, but also possibly the most funniest thing I've seen in a long long time!

A lot of 12/13 year-old boys are going to flock to that video and think it's hot as hell. Being a grown adult, I find it as sexy as a bowl of noodles.

That's impressive I guess. You would think we should being doing something that would benefit mankind in some way or at least try to. But no we rather see overly proportioned boobs giggle on screen. *sigh*

1nfinite_Cros5:
A lot of 12/13 year-old boys are going to flock to that video and think it's hot as hell. Being a grown adult, I find it as sexy as a bowl of noodles.

Noodles can be VERY sexy, but hey i get your point =X

And here's a question for all of you;
If a woman used this program, then would it react differently?

The Heik:
So I get to have attachable boobs? I know this will sound incredibly horny of me but YEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Aside: why do those boobs act like they're made up of rubber?

Because this is a tech demo about getting physics enabled objects to work with motion input and has been greatly exaggerated for demonstration purposes.

Daystar Clarion:
Why do people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things...

I think you mean "Why ARE people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things?.."

/grammer

Man I can easily see this being exploited ALOT mainly from the Japanese (no offences intended). The real Ivy will probably be ashamed of herself or something when she see this.

Well well, clearly there is a lesson to be learned today. This is the future! Look and learn ladies, your spectacularly un-bouncy appendages will simply no longer do!

Quite frankly, I don't really mind. I already have cut off the Kinect as anything more than an Eyetoy clone Microsoft has been breeding in a tube, so any bad publicity for it makes for hilarity and good times for me.

I feel like having some jello.

I am a bit scared and confused by the motion of those melons. O_o

The real question does it have multiplayer support for motorboating porpoises. That's just weird, much rather do it a little more interactively.

Accountfailed:

Daystar Clarion:
Why do people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things...

I think you mean "Why ARE people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things?.."

/grammer

Grammar*

I can taste the irony...

So what if they move the hands offscreen, does she batter into the wall or do her boobs come flying off?

Tim Latshaw:
Videogames: Come on in, ladies. We respect you!

Actually, my first reaction on seeing this was less one of alienation and anger and more one of 'Owwww...damn that looks painful'. Seriously, no matter how large your bust, having them jolt around like that is seriously uncomfortable. The bigger they are the worse it is, so I actually feel kinda sorry for Ivy... =S

Still not welcoming to women in videogaming, but perhaps on even more levels than the one you suggest! =D

justnotcricket:

Tim Latshaw:
Videogames: Come on in, ladies. We respect you!

Actually, my first reaction on seeing this was less one of alienation and anger and more one of 'Owwww...damn that looks painful'. Seriously, no matter how large your bust, having them jolt around like that is seriously uncomfortable. The bigger they are the worse it is, so I actually feel kinda sorry for Ivy... =S

Still not welcoming to women in videogaming, but perhaps on even more levels than the one you suggest! =D

That is a layer I had not previously considered and shall chalk up to a lack of personal experience. XD

Your username should also serve as a reminder for what can await guys who infringe too greatly upon the sensibilities of the opposite sex. Perhaps someone will hack a program that lets women give virtual men shots in the pills.

BOOBS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOOD NIGHT!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or