Sega Lets You Play Videogames with Your Pee

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Prepare the awkward local multiplayer. In before floor sensors so you can see how far away you can pee into the urinal.

It's not that weird, it's essentially the electronic equivalent of those thermal-activated bullseye stickers you sometimes see in urinals to make sure drunk dudes hit the right mark.

The amount of times me and a mate made a contest out of who could make all four light up in a single session...

Walking sideways AND peeing... not a mix that goes well often.

"Would I start drinking as much water as I could to keep me going to the john to rack up that high score in Graffiti Eraser? Hells yeah, I would."

Just cheat and bring a bottle of water which you can squeeze?
But then, maybe the other guys would not believe it and want to see you in action.
Which I personally would not like, but hey... unless you go to Tokyo it's all hypothetical :P

Why? Why milk out of your nose?

WHY?!

FINALLY! I have been waiting my whole life for this, finally technology is being used properly, this will absolutely change my life forever.

Japan has everything >:(

I don't see what's so wrong...you don't use your hands, you use your pee. So no germs will be contracted. I think this is the most amazing thing ever! But soon people will be double pissing for those high-scores...time to go practice!

Greg Tito:

Josh12345:
they just completely made this thing unisex, you just slashed your already tiny market of people who like doing stuff while going to the Bathroom in half

Just out of curiosity, how do you think a lady version might work?

Tic-tac-toe?

Haha, oh, wow. Heh, japanese. Woooooh.
Piss!

The one where you test the power of your urine against the last guy sounds like fun.
I could challenge my mates!

What happens when you're too drunk to stay in one urinal?
Also, i can see cues to the mens room getting longer.

Jesus christ WTF?

Man, imagine if you this concept was applied to home toilets. Your toilet could be the next gen console!!

...ok how many people on here wanna play these games now?

I could see this leading to a rise in urinary tract infections - y'know, all those crazies that would hold it all day long so they cold piss longer or have a more powerful "influence"

they should make a DBZ game out of it just like this:
You would fight the guy on the next stall

Kinda ingenious although I'm surprised no one has made the Wii joke yet...

Personally, I am the sort of person who prefers to keep a selection of reading material by the bog (referred to as "shitriature" by me) and I never take my phone into the lav because it's one place I really don't need to be interrupted. That said, I would be rather amused by a waz-powered gaming platform as it would be a welcome improvement on the old "Yellow toilet brush" game.

Wardy

Kinda did a "Uh.... what? /facepalm" upon reading that...

Aww man, I don't have a weener, so I can't play.

Varrdy:
Kinda ingenious although I'm surprised no one has made the Wii joke yet...

Holy shit, you're right! I guess we've finally got over how absurd that name is.

But yeah, I'd totally play this. Anything to make peeing more hardcore.

Why is it when I read this title I immediately thought Japan?

Also, I really dont want to know what the objective is of that game in picture 4.

Only in Japan, we would hear them announce a weird game idea, even if it's from Sega. Like Feel the Magic for the DS.
Thank god I still own that game and this week, I'm expecting The Rub Rabbits to be delivered. Even the Japanese titles are better (I Would Die For You and Where Do Babies Come From?).

Also I like to add this to the idea of saving your data with a USB: Why!? And who would consider doing that while handling their business?

Man, if only I were male. I feel like I'm missing out.

This.......is actually sort of cool. In a weird way.

Challenging the last guy, yes. Saving your score to USB? Ehhh I'll pass thanks.

Do I get extra points for urinating on the screen itself? Because that's what I'd do - I mean, that's what rowdy teens'd do.

And yeah, everyone getting enraged by this, calm down. It's just a little fun while going through a boring bodily function. I mean, people read the newspaper while taking a dump, and I guarantee at one point you've played your PSP or DS in there, too. No-one likes going to the toilet. This just alleviates the mundanity of it.

emeraldrafael:

Also, I really dont want to know what the objective is of that game in picture 4.

That's the "use your pee/wind to blow up a girl's skirt" game. It was mentioned in the article. What's next, poo-poo bombardiers?

LadyRhian:

emeraldrafael:

That's the "use your pee/wind to blow up a girl's skirt" game. It was mentioned in the article. What's next, poo-poo bombardiers?

Yep... did not want to kno.

and dont give htem ideas! XD

...this is...?

Akihabara: black sheep of Japan since the invention of anime!

Disclaimer: I do enjoy anime, but just pointing out that 90-99% of the weird stuff in Japan tends to be from Akihabara, and stays in Akihabara. It's one of those "What happens there, stays there" kind of places.

Well this should make a heck of a public service announcement.

"Just one more problem with an enlarged prostate: It can cost you a high score. Shouldn't you always be shooting for first place? Get your prostate checked."

Why is it that when I saw the word 'Tokyo' I stopped being surprised or bemused in the slightest?

I think Sega just completely misunderstood the term "wii sports".... although credit where credit is due they made something creepy awsome out of it...

This idea... is the best idea.

I mean, I already pretended I was a fire-fighter anyway whenever I took a piss, but now I get to save REAL imaginary people? On the JOHN???

Japan you're creepy as all fuck, but damn if I don't love ya for shit like this.

Aku_San:
Now I want *TO SEE them make games to play while you poo and/or vomit.

Is the "and/or" really necessary?

OT: This invention is like a dream come true for me! I used to make a game out of everything and feel weird about it. Arigatou Japan!

Okay. NOW I think I've seen everything.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or