Japanese Robots Gather for Epic Dance Battle

Pages PREV 1 2

I bet if Michael Jackson was still alive he can save us all with his dance skill. Not even the combine robot can serve him.
Oh I can't help but to think of his song while watching those videos.

I liked the dancing best.
With those 'fighting' skills I'm suddenly a lot less worried about Robot World Domination!

OMG! I love the hare hare yukai robot!

I'm guessing the robot takeover isn't far off now.

I can already imagine them Thriller-dancing down the streets, subjugating humanity with perfectly synchronized funky moves.

Terrifying, yet awesome.

Scrumpmonkey:
I... I have no words... This is just to much. I need to lay down for a little while...

ROFL o i so have a massive banana grind watching that XD

chimpzy:
I'm guessing the robot takeover isn't far off now.

I can already imagine them Thriller-dancing down the streets, subjugating humanity with perfectly synchronized funky moves.

Terrifying, yet awesome.

i want this. I'll gladly serve my robot overlord if thats how they plan to take over! XD

Why am I not surprised that some of these robots are very... odd looking?

Japan... And those are some surprisingly agile little bastards. They've come a long way. Only a matter of time before they create the first life size Terminator look alike bot just to creep the sh_t out of people.

Hah, we've been doing Robot Wars for years!
... And we've just been thoroughly put to shame! Hooray for Japan!
Also WOW! I wasn't expecting that. That was pretty impressive.

Kenjitsuka:
I liked the dancing best.
With those 'fighting' skills I'm suddenly a lot less worried about Robot World Domination!

Don't be. Don't you see!? They're growing! Learning! Their dominion is coming! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

You know, i always say that the Japanese have WAY too much free time... building life sized statues of Gundams and such amongst other things. But dedicating their time to building bipedal dancing and fighting robots... that's just AWSOME!

Anyone else think the "Japanese" part of the title is a little redundant, considering the rest of it? I mean, really, where else could this happen?

Tom Goldman:

Anthropomorphic cat robot (above) is the master of hand... er, paw movements.

For comparison, here is the original MMD dance sequence:

The song is "Love & Joy" by Yuki Kimura.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here