Bootleg Vietnamese Pokemon Brings the Volcano Bakemeat

Pages PREV 1 2

Oh god, I'm laughing so hard right now!

How aren't Volcano Bakemeat and drug bag fuck internet memes by now?!?!

hahaha this is great
damn, i want a bootleg version too

oh my god i can't believe the game actually said fuck. I mean, the translation was pretty screwed up already but damn. this video really made my day.

To anyone who wanted to know a pillory is a device that was used in midevil times to restrain prisoners. It consists of two wooden slats with semi-circles cut out for hands and head.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the series. :)

This video almost made me die in laughter.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
Volcano Bakemeat and the scientist giving you drug was the best part!

I'm going to be saying Scraah all day now!

Drug was definately the best part, I guess Vietnamese take subtle hints as whole statements.

Now I got a new catchphrase when I'm playing Black version. Scraah!

Gotta love the VOLCANO BAKEMEAT and the DRUG BAG FUCK.

Sooo good, loved the mistranslations.

The video makes it sound like the world of...Elf is some sort of drug-induced euphoria where you deliver the goods to Elf Grandfather....and the aggressive hobo outside who's paranoid at whoever enters his alleyway behind the sign...he's probally had a dreadful past where his father left his son to become a cop...a dirty cop then ridden the rails.

Plus it says, "FOR MOTHER VOLCANO BAKEMEAT" i guess atleast her mother is addressed more formally as Mother instead of Mom..but if it's her last name, then the main character is called EGGY VOLCANO BAKEMEAT.

There are no women in that world just boys and GIRS and people just give out free drugs for no reason.

Volcano Bakemeat sounds like a trippy band name.

SCRAAH!

This is my new catchphrase.

Oh gracious, thanks for sharing this Mr. Funk, absolutely made my night.

SCRAAA!
God that was hilarious! XD I'm litterly crying

BAG BAD FUCK!?
Just LOL

The Typical American:

Fiz_The_Toaster:
Volcano Bakemeat and the scientist giving you drug was the best part!

I'm going to be saying Scraah all day now!

Drug was definately the best part, I guess Vietnamese take subtle hints as whole statements.

I'm curious to know what the other potions and stones are called now.

I saw this a few days ago, Volcano Bakemeat is the funniest thing ever.

This is amazing. It really is.

... OH MY GOODNESS I THINK THEY UPLOADED MORE. I will be entertained for ages now.

Oh God, I have this bootleg, I got a few years ago. It truly is hilarious. :D

I've been HIT TO KEY'd by laughter!

Oh man... This had me laughing from the moment they set the time (At least I think it was the tine...)

Made me think of that Half-life videos with John Freeman saving the "huhmans".

My friend and I just downloaded the ROM for ths game, and we have not laughed so hard in such a long time. Best Internet discovery ever made!!

Volcano Bakemeat FTW!

Best. Poke'mon game. Ever.

I am so changing my Typhlosion's name to Firewind now, since I don't think "A big wind of fire" will fit.

OK, after watching it all twice, I gotta say...That's some epic stuff right there. I really hope they continue this.

And I'm totally finding a way to use "Hugeball bag Fuck" in everyday conversation.

Oh God... Ha ha ha! I've never laughed so hard, thanks for posting this. Really made my day.

Now, to continue watching! :D

I can't stop laughing! SOMEBODY HELP!

Seriously Though: My sides hurt, I haven't laughed this hard since I first saw the "Rejected" series of cartoons.

Video 18, 7:25 is the best part

I've had this bootleg cartridge for a good few years now (I got it before Pokémon Crystal came out in the UK, that much is certain), and, interestingly, it still works (unlike all of my other bootleg GBC games, where the save batteries either leaked, or the ROM chips failed). It's nice to see this bootleg in the public eye, though, since the translation is probably the most amusing bootleg ever... excluding Pokémon Jade.

Mray3460:
I can't stop laughing! SOMEBODY HELP!

Seriously Though: My sides hurt, I haven't laughed this hard since I first saw the "Rejected" series of cartoons.

The "my spoon is too big" rejected cartoons?

That was amazing.

Oh god that was halarious!

Bakemeat actually sounds pretty tantalizing.

I take it you guys are still enjoying this? Thanks for posting this article though, it's really helped spread the videos around. :)

How aren't Volcano Bakemeat and drug bag fuck internet memes by now?!?!

Probably because they're actually funny. From what I've seen of Internet memes, it seems that one of the prerequisites for meme-hood is not being very funny (and becoming even more not-funny after people repeat them about a gazillion times.)

It's almost a year later and I'm STILL watching these to get a good laugh. You guys are great!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.