Bully of "Zangief Kid" Claims He Was the Target

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Nickolai77:
Richard Gale's lying through his teeth. It seems pretty clear who's the victim and who's the bully from watching the video that went viral.

That's pretty impressive since his teeth are fucking huge

OT: I don't buy his story. It's the little guys who are the worst bullies, because they need to try and puff themselves up. It's the kids who are bigger and don't want to puff themselves that are the victims, the little guys making them targets because they're jealous of their size.

I also doubt that if I was the victim, I would videotape myself starting a fight, since if they were a bully, they'd get sympathy as only reacting to the instigator. Also, notice how Casey had no one coming over to him, while this little rat had people who tried to start stuff afterward, until they say the stare of the Gods

Isn't the "He did it first" argument typically the first thing kids make when they get in trouble? Regardless of publicity, this is a schoolyard squabble. The parents and school should be the only ones involved here, not the fucking press.

Leemaster777:
I'm just going to say this:

The original video was pretty cool. But I have officially stopped giving a shit about this. Why does everyone seem to care so much about this ONE incident?

At this point, I don't care who started it, who the victim is, or anything like that. Maybe I'm just trolling, but is this REALLY so interesting that we need updates about it?

Because people sympathize with the big kid. Most people have been bullied to some extent when they were kids, and they did nothing about it. So to see this kid stand up against his aggressor, when most of us would not, makes him a hero.

I personally think the big kid is pretty cool, and hope good things come to him in the future.

Leemaster777:
I'm just going to say this:

The original video was pretty cool. But I have officially stopped giving a shit about this. Why does everyone seem to care so much about this ONE incident?

At this point, I don't care who started it, who the victim is, or anything like that. Maybe I'm just trolling, but is this REALLY so interesting that we need updates about it?

Updates about it? How the hell did it get on TV in the first place FFS! It was a cool vid nothing more lol. This has happened forever now. Kids fight. No big deal. It doesn't matter who did what when. It just doesn't. He got cocky, he got owned, end of story. This is just plain ridiculous.

Large group of kids walk up at school one day, casually passing their slightly overweight classmate, the one who has a very low self esteem and has been picked on his whole life. Out of nowhere the fat classmate yells out "Get to class you idiot!" at the crowd of kids, specifically toward their ringleader, Ritchard, who had had enough at this point. He called for his friend to pull out the camera to show the world this act of self defense against the harsh bully who had just called him an idiot. However he didn't expect that a bully of this caliber could do so much damage, he walked away defeated hoping that his story for how he tried to stand up to a bully would reach listening ears and they would all take up arms against bullying around the world!

BS kid.

Could someone please give me the rundown of what he said?
because my speakers are not working

Father Time:

I can't even tell that's him in the picture, and as others have said this could've been shopped or a fake facebook account. Who knows.
EDIT: But thanks for the picture.

You´re right. I cant assume that it is a legit photo. I retract what i said. I´ll edit my previous post.

The fact that when the interviewer asked if he would bully again he first hesitated than said probably not tells me that this little asshole deserved what he got.

This...
This kid is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. It is so blatantly obvious that he is in the wrong, and casual remarks of "Get to class, idiot" are hardly enough to launch into a insult shitstorm and attempt to attack the guy

"Are you sorry"

"no... um, yes!"

That my friends, is complete innocence, right there.

If being taunted throughout school causes you to attack people, then you really need to harden up.

"Are you sorry?" "No... oh, yes" Wow
Opening with a sad phone call to try to win people over was pathetic. I know that nobody else can never know the true full story but, in my eyes, Casey is still a little hero

Clearly Mr. Gale is trying to divert attention from himself by saying that he didn't start it. Not working.

I think it's pretty obvious Casey was the Victim. The Bully was hoping around and having a good time screwing with him, while Casey just looked like a dejected ton of potential kinetic energy.

Um, no. I don't think it's tough to tell what to believe here at all.

If he was telling the truth, he would have much more specific things to say that Casey had said about him than "He told me to get to class you idiot and all that kind of stuff." And that Casey had shoved him wouldn't have been a later addition to his version of events.

He surrounded a kid with a group of accomplices and repeatedly punched him. That part is pretty damn clear, thank you.

Bullshit dude. We all know a kid like that. He's full of shit. Oi dickhead, if he's the agressor, why did he take all those punches without doing anything? Riddle me that.

HOLYSHIT CAPTHA: Liebig facab

Liebig? Really? Awesome. Even Captcha knows he's full of shit.

TU4AR:
Bullshit dude. We all know a kid like that. He's full of shit.

HOLYSHIT CAPTHA: Liebig facab

Liebig? Really? Awesome. Even Captcha knows he's full of shit.

Master Inglip knows the truth!

The first things heard on the video was "You talking shit" "I wasn't talking shit" in that order. So I call shenanigans.

CosmicCommander:
Why the hell has a kid his age got a piercing? Bad parenting for you, right there.

the only kind of people who get those kinda piercings are punks who like to start trouble, the kids an obvious lier.

I don't buy it. Bodylanguage on that vid clearly states who the victim and who the bully is.

And his mom just happens to call him precisely during the interview to bring tears to his eyes? Come on, please... what kind of bullcrap show is that anyway?

CosmicCommander:
Why the hell has a kid his age got a piercing? Bad parenting for you, right there.

I had a couple of piercing at 15... Oh wait, yeah forgot for a second I had parents that where terrible at parenting.

I'm not really buying it. Either story. It sounds to much like things told to parents to keep the kids out of trouble. It's only such a big deal cause the parents are now throwing fits.

Tiamat666:
I don't buy it. Bodylanguage on that vid clearly states who the victim and who the bully is.

And his mom just happens to call him precisely during the interview to bring tears to his eyes? Come on, please... what kind of bullcrap show is that anyway?

It's Today Tonight... the most bullcrap of bullcrap.

Twilight.falls:
Master Inglip knows the truth!

Hail the master!

Tiamat666:

Your standard bottom-of-the-barrel evening "current affairs" garbage, I'd wager.

Honestly, we all should have considered this as a possibility. Really no context in the video to make any calls, but we should definitely stop glamorizing Zangrieff or whatever it is until the circumstances are clear.

I don't believe it for a second. He had Casey cornered and they were filming the fight. This was planned. And I know kids like that, they lie, they lie a lot. Also, look at his parents, even his mum wasn't backing him up. The little brat just lies, even when asked if he was sorry he said "no" and only changed after his father made a motion.

I would of tossed a hadoken personally

Nickolai77:
Richard Gale's lying through his teeth. It seems pretty clear who's the victim and who's the bully from watching the video that went viral.

His ugly yellow misshapen teeth.

OT: Yeah I don't buy it, it's the same thing every kid says to get out of trouble. The Old "He started it" excuse.

Also, his dad is Charles Manson.

I actually don't know what to hope for through all this, either that little twerp will feel so hated and ridiculed by the whole world that he kills himself (it's a good one!)
Perhaps this will be blown up into HUGE proportions because more bullied kids will start taking the Street Fighter way out and steam-roll over their bullies until all bullies feel so ashamed that they lock them self in their rooms for the rest of their lifes (Come to think of it, this is what I hope for)

And to Mr. Gale:
Are you really that eff-ing stupid that you think that anyone in the whole world would buy that nonsense? Especially after testimonials of you having bullied "Little Zangief" for a long time, and when he finally gets enough and powerslams you for the "most epic moment caught on tape 2011"-award (after having taken a few punches from you), would anyone ever talk to you without laughing at you for a good 15 minutes first? As I suspect that you are quite a few IQ-points off of coming with the logical answer I will do so for you: You suck! You suck and you're a friggin moron! Enjoy your broken life as long as you can take it and remember, there are easy ways out. *HINTIDDITYHINTHINT*

And yes, I was bullied much as a kid and I was never brave or capable enough to stand up for myself so "Little Zangief" is my new hero.

dude look at this teeth ha ha ha

Hmm, it's true we dont know who was the bully, and we'll really never know. This just shows that you cant judge a situation right off, u may not know the full story behind it.

I'd be more worried about the fact that he has a face and teeth like a horse...

The kid did deserve his Zangief whooping, but he doesn't deserve all the negative press and whatnot. Everyone move on with your lives already!

Formica Archonis:

Tiamat666:

Your standard bottom-of-the-barrel evening "current affairs" garbage, I'd wager.

Very much so... Just put "Today Tonight" into google video search to see what I mean.

Garbage, we saw the video. You started it, PERIOD.

Zangief Kid FO LIFE.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.