Angry Birds: The Movie Uncovers Avian Conspiracy

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Angry Birds: The Movie Uncovers Avian Conspiracy

Angry Birds: The Movie will make millions of people question why they've been killing so many pigs.

Rovio Mobile's Angry Birds is a phenomenon in the mobile game world, selling millions of copies since its release in December 2009. Now, it's also become a movie trailer in the style of a Michael Bay production, created by Rooster Teeth of Red vs. Blue fame.

When the world's top ornithologists (people that study birds) are murdered, only one man can recover the eggs captured by the pigs responsible. It won't be easy, but at least he's got a billion dollar slingshot at his disposal.

Between heartfelt moments spent sitting on the railroad tracks with a female friend, the man will have to take down structures made of wood, glass, and stone by firing birds into them, just like in the game. However, in the movie version of Angry Birds, the "player" begins to grow a conscience because of the fact that he's killing a lot of birds to serve his commander's ends.

Are pigs a menace to the American public, or are they being unfairly targeted? Are the Angry Birds our true enemy? We'll never find out, unless Rooster Teeth turns this trailer into a full length feature. I'd watch it. Rovio has talked about bringing Angry Birds to movie theaters, but the resulting production probably wouldn't be this cool.

Stellar. Just absolutely brilliant. I don't know what else to say.

Not a Michael Bay movie. Not enough explosions, nor eye candy.

Baahaahaa!

That was awesome. Rooster Teeth can do no wrong. Also, I recomend people check out the "Inception Guy" link at the end of the video. Another very clever sketch of theirs.

Hehe, made me chuckle and it's kinda cute to see all those pigs doing... nothing.

A bit cheesy, but it was pretty fun nonetheless.

Needs more black birds to be a Michael Bay movie!

Other than that, I'd watch this movie!

quite amusing

I fucking knew that the Escapist was gonna feature this once I saw this in mt new subcription videos box!

Anywho, i'd probably apreciate this more had I ever played Angry Birds.

I would actually see it if it was released.

Indiana Jones reference FTW!

Anyways, I'd watch it.

I love RoosterTeeth, so much. Best videos ever.

...bar you guys, obviously D:

Okay now I want this trailer to be a full length film, looks like it would be awesome

I love the Roosterteeth shorts, I actually think they're better than most of the new Red vs. Blue (post episode 100).

Guss. One of the finest support actors alive today.

This is fantastic. Love Rooster Teeth's work so much! Can't wait for RvB 9

Sigh...

Its going to be the Super Mario Bros. movie all over again. This time for Angry Birds.

gigastar:
Sigh...

Its going to be the Super Mario Bros. movie all over again. This time for Angry Birds.

It's not supposed to be a super awesome cool movie, which is what people behind SMB or other game "ports" wanted to achieve. This, my friend is just comedy. It kinda reminds me of Monthy Pyhton works a bit, with all the randomness!

Can't wait!

Excellent! Roosterteeth never fail to make me laugh.

Wait didn't the blue bird look more like the colour white? Ok the pigs weren't green but I fine with that. None the less Rooster Teeth shorts are always great and funny as hell.

Whats ironic is that it looks like a more faithful game to movie adaption than any of the offical releases.

OT: Saw this yesterday on their site, made me laugh. I love all their videos.

Art Axiv:

gigastar:
Sigh...

It's not supposed to be a super awesome cool movie, which is what people behind SMB or other game "ports" wanted to achieve. This, my friend is just comedy. It kinda reminds me of Monthy Pyhton works a bit, with all the randomness!

Can't wait!

...I enjoyed the advert immensely too, but you know it's not real right? It's just an advert there is no movie. *sadface*

Actual:

Art Axiv:

gigastar:
Sigh...

Can't wait!

...I enjoyed the advert immensely too, but you know it's not real right? It's just an advert there is no movie. *sadface*

I thought I saw a news post somewhere saying Angry Birds movie rights are being sold or something... oh blasted, my imagination probably outperformed itself! :P

Two things:
1. 0:09 Hello Wilhelm.

2. 1:01 You don't know fear until you've contemplated the possibility of President Caboose.

I love these guys so much. Check out the new trailer for Red vs Blue season 9 while you're at it. (Though if you want to see it today you have to make an account, otherwise wait till tomorrow)

I would vote for President Caboose/President Joel Heyman. I just might if the candidates suck in 2012.

If they made "The Social Network" based on litigation over Facebook, then they damn well should make a movie off of a phone game!

Think about the breakthrough: Possibly the first good movie based on a game and an app! Perhaps the key to a good game-movie transition has been to choose a game that is "casual," or more aptly put, applies to the masses because so many people play Angry Birds!

:D

No matter what, the idea's better than four entirely different studios remaking a Grimms/children's fantasy or something.

the plot already looks too good to be a Michael Bay movie's :D

DO WANT!

As if i expected less from Rooster Teeth

I thought this was real up until I saw the Indiana Jones reference

my favorite
At the credits
Music by: Rebecca Black

Cheesebob:
I thought this was real up until I saw the Indiana Jones reference

lol u mean the rooster teeth logo didn't tip you off? or did you really think that some how a little(yet extremely awesome) studio thats known mainly for machinma was brough on board to help with a movie X3

Man, I thought it said Angry Birds: The Movie Uncovers Asian Conspiracy. Still really fun but not what I expected.

I love Rooster Teeth. Those guys are so awesome.

You won't like me when I'm angry... BIRDS!

Epic.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.