Sony Delays Both Last Guardian and Ico/SotC Collection

Pages PREV 1 2

I get the feeling this wasn't just to add polish. This game was delayed so it wouldn't en up competing with Uncharted 3 and they wouldn't end up taking away each others audience.

Come on, you know I'm right.

OutrageousEmu:
I get the feeling this wasn't just to add polish. This game was delayed so it wouldn't en up competing with Uncharted 3 and they wouldn't end up taking away each others audience.

Well, on one hand I agree, though I would suspect it's due to the crowded holiday season sales, rather then Uncharted alone :P

If it comes out after, during a more quiet period, it might have a chance to shine if there are no other big releases.
Added bonus is, it gets more development time.

Canadish:

OutrageousEmu:

Well, on one hand I agree, though I would suspect it's due to the crowded holiday season sales, rather then Uncharted alone :P

If it comes out after, during a more quiet period, it might have a chance to shine if there are no other big releases.
Added bonus is, it gets more development time.

I meant Uncharted because its just common sense that you don't try and compete with yourself. Uncharted 3 is Sony's big finish for the year, so having it and The Last Guardian drowning each other out wouldn't be sensible.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.