Madden NFL 12's (Doomed) Cover Star Determined

Pages PREV 1 2

DragonLord Seth:
At least Vick didn't get it!
I agree 100% with MovieBob.

Really? The man served his time, had a hell of a season, and he shouldn't get it because...?

RedEyesBlackGamer:

DragonLord Seth:
At least Vick didn't get it!
I agree 100% with MovieBob.

Really? The man served his time, had a hell of a season, and he shouldn't get it because...?

Because he already got it before, like Vick himself said. I'd say it's time for someone else to "hold the curse". He did his time in jail, but he also did his time on a Madden game already, so I'm all for the torch passing to someone else.

Aaron Rodgers, doing his belt pose, would've been an awesome cover. My second choice would've been Danny Woodhead, basically just for laughs. After those two though, I was fine with whomever the "popular" vote chose.

good, he earned it...

payton hillis was the brown's running game, and probabely their offence the last year, so Im glad with this outcome...

Tom Goldman:
Hillis fans mounted a surprisingly successful campaign to put him on the cover, causing him to upset various other NFL stars on his way up. Cleveland must never have heard of the Madden curse.

Considering they haven't made the Playoffs since 2002, they probably just don't care. I mean, how much worse can it get?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here