This is Minecraft; This is Minecraft on Drugs

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

a: I want those mods but I'm lazy and probably won't bother. =<

b: One of my friends said acid "isn't that awesome," I have to take his word for it.

c: I might be slightly disappointed if this mod doesn't make it into Alice: Madness Returns as DLC.

Oh wow. 'Minecraft on LSD' is an understatement. More like Minecraft on strong LSD laced with tequila while having a vertigo attack.

War Penguin:
I wonder what would happen if you installed this LSD mod while on LSD. Possibilities = Endless.

Yo Dawg, we heard you like Minecraft, so we put shaders in yo shaders so you can trip while you trip.

If it were to come out, I'd strongly consider buying a game with this feature.

That seems like it would get old fast, like 30 seconds fast.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
No Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
No DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
SWEEEET
DUUUUUUDDE
SWEET DUDE!

Fiz_The_Toaster:

commodore96:
Dude

Word, dude, word.

OT: That kinda hurt my eyes towards the end. Now I know what it must be like on acid, or reliving a memory of being super drunk and have everything move without permission....or so I'm told....

Want to know something else mine blowing I got a warning for saying dude!! hahaha

God that takes me back to my schools days, actually had some of that happen in real life :P.

If i ever find myself having some of that around again i must play that mod while it kicks in. :P

...My brain hurts, but in a good way...I think.

-V

Meh, I was thinking this was more Minecraft on LSD than that.

But that was pretty fucked, too.

I personally prefer the Minecraft inception:

Also maybe im just not 'with the times' but does anyone else think that song would've been much better without that dubstep crap in it, I was kinda enjoying it up until that started.

Does any1 know what the song playing is?
Its hard 2 find good dubstep these days with all the shit artists trying to be "dirty".

Where can I get the texture pack used in this?

Should be able to get drunk, or something in the game, and this happens for a short bit.

Fayathon:
I've always kinda seen Minecraft itself as a drug, shit's addictive man.

Oh god, I feel a 'yo dawg' coming on for this...

Well, I wouldn't want to call this one the drugcraft patch, because that just sounds silly.

It's like if Minecraft was designed by Salvador Dali... xD That's trippy.

MY BRAIN. IT BURNS.

I love this video.

I hope I'm not the only one who was distracted by how awesome that castle was.

BREAKING NEWS: Notch to include hardcore tweaking in upcoming Minecraft update!

(Not true, but I wouldn't be surprised)

WeedWorm:
See? Everything is better on drugs.

Now lets build a joint and go watch this video.

Woah...trippy....hopping cows.

The complex interiors look the coolest...and this makes me want to play the Forest Temple from Orcarina of Time....and Doom II.

Creepy dream world here we come!

WTF captcha! Seriously? How am I meant to know what that says?

Honestly, I think you could base an entire game around this mechanic. Imagine how cool a first-person parkour game would be if the environments were constantly deforming.

Wow, if MineCraft looked like that from day one, I'd have played it by now.
I might just have to start.

k-ossuburb:
Honestly, I think you could base an entire game around this mechanic. Imagine how cool a first-person parkour game would be if the environments were constantly deforming.

Thank you for just reading my mind. Let's keep emailing Capcom or something.

Ickorus:

Also maybe im just not 'with the times' but does anyone else think that song would've been much better without that dubstep crap in it, I was kinda enjoying it up until that started.

THANK YOU! God I'm sick of dubstep. More annoying than autotune.

Oww......my brain....

That vid is awesome!

MC Escher would be proud

I think with all the imaginations and souls fed into Minecraft, its accumulated mass has, in fact, reached singularity.

At this point, everything is just sort of unraveling out of this tripped-out black hole of user creations and pop culture references.

I see this being used to great effect for people who make Minecraft videos and machinimas and the like.

AH HA. Finally proof that all the escapist news comes from reddit.

OT: This is actually quite old. I saw this minecraft awesomeness half a year ago.

KaosuHamoni:
Does it mean that I've played far too much MC, when I say that I find that video beautiful?

Yes, yes it does. But that doesn't make it any less true and the mod any less awesome.

Arachon:
That is the coolest Minecraft vid I've ever seen.

Agreed. Cooler than the computor, cooler than the Star Trek Enterprise, cooler than Rapture and anything else i've seen

so 2 seperate people made mods for miecraft and combined they make minecraft look like in the video?

what do the 2 mods do seperately?

also the music syncs up nice to the video at some points

Arachon:
That is the coolest Minecraft vid I've ever seen.

I love the creative community behind Minecraft and LBP. I'm constantly amazed.

WeedWorm:
See? Everything is better on drugs.

hahaha "It's like...... dude!"

Burningsok:
dude, guys...guys!... I'm freaking out. O_o

The blocks tastes like snozzberries!!

I'm freakin' out, man. I'M FREAKIN' OUT!

(protip: Drugs are bad, m'kay?)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.