This is Minecraft; This is Minecraft on Drugs

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I hope that my husband doesn't find these mods and use them at the same time. I mean, he get's motion sickness from playing FPS games for a certain period of time, and he'll sure a s**t be nauseous within the first few seconds of playing those 2 mods.

Imagine riding a pig with this mod.

And now I wish I had Minecraft even more, damnit! Why do I have so much other stuff to do? And also being broke doesn't help. X0

This is the kind of thing that happens when you just mix and match code. Most of the time it just causes the program or whole system to crash, or refuses to compile. And then there are "mistakes" like this. When I punch this into my calculator, it makes this face: @[email protected]

And then I make this face: :D

And now I wish I had Minecraft even more, damnit! Why do I have so much other stuff to do? And also being broke doesn't help. X0

This is the kind of thing that happens when you just mix and match code. Most of the time it just causes the program or whole system to crash, or refuses to compile. And then there are "mistakes" like this. When I punch this into my calculator, it makes this face: @[email protected]

And then I make this face: :D

Edit: Double Post? Why the hell did THAT happen? >:/

That was fucking awesome!

Slightly less on topic, that was an awesome castle!

John Funk:
It just so happens that a particular combination - mixing this shader mod with this other one - makes it seem like the Minecraft player character has just popped a tab or two of heavy-duty acid.

And just how would you know that, mr. Funk? ^.-

;)

I like the music, a lot.

See kids, drugs are good... for Minecraft.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
OT: That kinda hurt my eyes towards the end. Now I know what it must be like on acid, or reliving a memory of being super drunk and have everything move without permission....or so I'm told....

I got a weird sensation in my head after a while- not quite nauseous or anything, just a weird sensation.

But damn was that video awesome to watch.

Dear God, it's that topsy-turvy room in the Forest Temple all over again.

yoshi_indo:
Does any1 know what the song playing is?
Its hard 2 find good dubstep these days with all the shit artists trying to be "dirty".

yoshi_indo:
Does any1 know what the song playing is?
Its hard 2 find good dubstep these days with all the shit artists trying to be "dirty".

ninkon:
Where can I get the texture pack used in this?

The answer to your questions are:

In the description. Remember to always check the description for answers.

Alternatively, use these links:

Texture Pack:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=29164

Song:
http://soundcloud.com/ibenjidub/ibenji-boneless-free

This video is a great reason why not to do drugs. Honestly, who would want to stare at that for hours? A few minutes didn't hurt, but seriously?

Also, I'm curious as to how the mods clipped together to cause the world to bend the shape like that. Intentional or a code error?

the music made it even trippier

Notsomuch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpksyojwqzE (volume off)
+
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JGHI4TAC5U (volume on)

have fun.

Oh God, the timing of the music is perfect! Until it stops, anyway.

a dream within a dream...

Reminds me of Inception where the girl is bending the dreamscape to fall on itself

First, while I'm not generally a fan of dubstep, I have to say the music fit that video pretty perfectly.

Second, good lord that has to be disorienting as hell.

Its a start. Walls and surfaces need to ripple and 'breathe' more if its really trying to go for a trip feel. Shouldn't be that hard to add

Totally awesome :D i'm exploring my pyramid system with this set up tonight!

This is the kind of thing they should put in video games. Imagine you were in an inception-esque dream world where the enviroment could be manipulated. Walls dissolve, perspectives distort and stuff. And you would have to navigate your way through it or something. While fighting zombies.

Wow. I thought the world gonna just fold over.
Like Inception.

... I need to install this, get drunk, and watch my statue of Our Lord Satan, Prince of Darkness flap at me.

When the player ventured inside the castle I was reminded of certain parts of Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Quite spectacular, though I'd find it more enjoyable if you had to try to traverse this obstacle course of mind-boggling chaos without it stabilizing in your area. Lots of practice required for that no doubt!

Reminds of the touch fuzzy level on Yoshi's island.

This made me feel weird inside.

Not nauseous, just weird like someone is drumming inside my stomach.

Whoa trippy man.

I love the song playing with this video. Surprisingly, this is a pretty accurate (even if it was accidental) depiction of what taking acid/LSD is like. It's more severe visual distortions than talking to penguins. Well, unless you take enough of course. Still, this song melts my brains.

WeedWorm:
See? Everything is better on drugs.

so true.

also, we need to go DEEPER, deeper in the bass wobwobwooowobwobwobwooooowob!

kael013:

Fayathon:

Oh god, I feel a 'yo dawg' coming on for this...

Yo, dawg, I heard you like to get addicted, so we put an addiction in yo addiction so you can get addicted while getting addicted.

Yeah, it's bad, but I couldn't resist.

OT: When I get around to buying Minecraft, this is sooooo getting installed.

Yo dawg, we heard you like trippin' while you play Minecraft, so we put an acid trip in your Minecraft so you trip while you trippin!

OT: That was awesome...definitely not for building with, but exploring things you have built with it would be sick. I'm gonna try and get it to make my 'straight' rollercoaster a bit twisted =)

Hey, can anyone help me with this installation? I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's messing shit up. I can't find the shaders file in the .minecraft folder, only in the GLSL folder, then when I try doing what it sayd it comes up with black textures and blue sky in game.

I muted the music and fired up some Skrillex, lol.
This is hella cool though.
I think after I complete my pyramid, I am going to make a railway tunnel that abuses the fuck out of this mod.

Scizophrenic Llama:
Notch should totally make it possible to get peyote from a cactus and make that the effect from using it.

Inb4 cactus juice referances.

-tom

I'm confused.... is this a game mod... or an Inception-inspired demoscene prod?

Also, damn, I finally found something on the PC that makes me queasier than Doom. Quite glad I only watched it in the tiny default window rather than fullscreen.

What texture pack is used for the video? It certainly makes cobblestones a lot less painful to look at for long periods.

what song is this?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.