Crytek Bringing CryEngine to Wii U

Pages PREV 1 2

Hardly what I was getting at. It doesn't matter, apparently. I make a large salary and wear expensive suits when the mood strikes, but I certainly never talk about how great my suit is. It wasn't really this thread that my post belonged. It was a few other threads where people were talking about some new PC game that was crashing computers because of the specs it required. I just took that natural hatred for something so ridiculous over to this thread.

GreatTeacherCAW:
Hardly what I was getting at. It doesn't matter, apparently. I make a large salary and wear expensive suits when the mood strikes, but I certainly never talk about how great my suit is. It wasn't really this thread that my post belonged. It was a few other threads where people were talking about some new PC game that was crashing computers because of the specs it required. I just took that natural hatred for something so ridiculous over to this thread.

And if you talked about how great your suit was, I wouldn't care. I don't know what threads you're talking about but they sound interesting :)

I personally can't wait to hear about the recall notices that will go out following numerous reports of self-destructing Nintendo-Shits. (I refuse to call it the Wii-U, as I still hold some level of self respect, so deal with it.)

Kenjitsuka:
"But can the Wii U run Crysis, hmm? PC elitists, assemble!"
Of course it will be able to. Crysis is like 4 years old by now?

What was an unbeatable multi thousand dollar top of the line bleeding edge gaming PC just *one* year ago is barely average now... Three or four years in PC time is four generations.

And each generation just costs a fraction of the previous one. I remember spending all my money on a € 610 3D card (ATI 9700 PRO in 2004?). Now I got a much, much better one for € 120...

It's a running gag, man. And besides, it was so damn far ahead of it's time that it took two generations for computers to even BEGIN running it at all-maximum at 60 FPS.

Anyways, this engine looks amazing. I wonder if they'll use it for more than four games this time around?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here