Nathan Fillion Reminds Gamers of the Dangers of "Swamp Ass"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

This man is epic. If there is one star in the world whos hand I could shake, I would choose Nathan Fillion every time.

Best damn PSA I've heard in a very long time. Why is this not being played on our tv's!? D:

Well that cheered me up for a little bit, thank you Mr. Fillion! :D

Well, my day has just been made.

Eaten Post

His straight, "the more you know" face while saying Swamp Ass broke me. My soul is touched deeply by this.

I love Nathan Fillion :)

Was I seriously the only one looking at him in his ODST armor from Halo 3:ODST?

buy teh haloz:

Apparently. I'm pretty sure 99% of the Escapist joined me in picturing him in his sexy brown coat...

I love that man.
He is beautiful.

That made my day.

thethingthatlurks:

buy teh haloz:

Apparently. I'm pretty sure 99% of the Escapist joined me in picturing him in his sexy brown coat...

I just think it's funny to see an ODST in full armor shove a blow-dryer down their pants...

buy teh haloz:

thethingthatlurks:

buy teh haloz:

I just think it's funny to see an ODST in full armor shove a blow-dryer down their pants...

I may be drunk right now, but I absolutely agree! Wait, don't those power armors have AC built in?

Mistermixmaster:
Hillarious vid, but seriously, "Swamp ass"? I mean, I can sit down and play for extended periods of time (hell, I can have one gaming session going a whole freakin' day if there's nothing else to do), but I have never heard of or encountered this "swamp ass"-thing before now xD

Is this seriously a thing people suffer from? xD

If you've never experienced it, consider yourself lucky to have found a seat that does not suffocate your behind. The right seat will keep you dry every time. The wrong one... well, we don't like to talk about the wrong one around here. Let's just say plastic covers were never meant to be sat on for long periods of time. Also, the staining moisture and the description of the smell is over-exaggerated most of the time for most people, but that just further hammers home the point.

That man is a big damn hero to all of us!

/salute

Oh. MY. 'dies from laughter'.
That..that was gold. Especially the end. All of the end.

Mistermixmaster:
Hillarious vid, but seriously, "Swamp ass"? I mean, I can sit down and play for extended periods of time (hell, I can have one gaming session going a whole freakin' day if there's nothing else to do), but I have never heard of or encountered this "swamp ass"-thing before now xD

I had it once while gaming...but I think it was because it was really really hot and I was sitting on plastic. That was a really uncomfortable situation.

Vault Citizen:
I have never heard of (or experienced) Swamp Ass, is it really that common a thing?

do you have any hair on your body at all? and what kind of climate do you live in?

where i'm from..swamp ass can happen the instant you sit down somewhere, depending on your "britches".

I have suffered from Swamp Ass. It is less from couches and more from my dorm rooms crapy chairs. The cushions retain so much heat that I have to get up after an hour of sitting on it, the fact that the room doesn't have AC never helps.

think the cap'n needs to lose some weight...but still lookin' good!

esp since it's been a while since we heard from him (needs to go on Jimmy Kimmel Live again!)

SirBryghtside:

Black Watch:
I think I just turned gay because of that man.

You don't have to be gay to love Nathan Fillion ;)

:p it's true

I don't know why anyone other than him would be considered for the part of Nathan Drake. Seriously... Mark Wahlberg? The fuck? o.O

Anyway, more on topic... I don't even know what to say. That was pure awesome.

thethingthatlurks:

buy teh haloz:

thethingthatlurks:

I may be drunk right now, but I absolutely agree! Wait, don't those power armors have AC built in?

lol no I think only the MJOLNIR was that advanced. ODST armor is prob just a slightly upgraded Marine armor?

it's funny cuz I was JUST thinking about how hot full combat armor must get. or heck even riot police armor after a lot of running and smacking people (yes it was hot outside and I was wearing jeans)

Huh.

Y'know, I think I finally understand why that guy is so well regarded.

That was hilarious. All the more so because he was completely straight faced the whole time.

Mistermixmaster:

Sounds like they need to game in better ventilated rooms... air conditioning is ideal, with icy cold beverages aplenty.

One more reason why Nathan Fillion is the male epitome of awesome. Well one of them anyway ;)

Vault Citizen:
I have never heard of (or experienced) Swamp Ass, is it really that common a thing?

I only get swamp ass in a small amount if it's warm, and I'm in my leather pc chair. I never get it on couches or other chairs.

It really is bad.

Fappy:
Was that Nyan Cat with an NES controller for a body? ... O.o

Yes, yes it was. And it was damned cool.

laol1999:

Vault Citizen:

i havn't either but i guess that people who do marathon gaming sessions get it

12 hours straight in LAN parties, multiple times and it's the first I hear of this, so nope.

OT: Awesome and hilarious video, Nathan Fillion ftw. But honestly haven't heard of or experienced this in my life and I've been a gamer since I can remember and no stranger to gaming marathons, playing when it's over 40 degrees (Celsius, you weird American people) outside without AC etc.

Maybe it's just crappy seating or something?

That. Was. Totally. Awesome.

Nathan is the man.

Nyan Thornberry is pleased with this.
Is this even a real thing though? Because i don't get it. *shifty eyes*
:P
Nathan Fillion... sounds like he should have a fillet steak named after him...

My taint is moist, but it ain't from swamp ass.... :D Thank you Nathan Fillian

I do know Swamp Ass, but I've never experienced it while gaming, even though I'm kind of a sweaty dude. Huh. Guess those cheap IKEA armchairs are even better than I thought. ^^

What is this man, Zoe?

"A big damn hero, sir."

You're damn skippy!

This is why I play games naked.

ImprovizoR:

To avoid swamp ass, or because Nathan Fillion just does that to you? :p

fieryshadowcard:

ImprovizoR:

To avoid swamp ass, or because Nathan Fillion just does that to you? :p

I don't want to spoil your fun so I'll let you decide.

How does he keep his face straight...it's insane. xD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.