Behold the Xenomorphocycle!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Behold the Xenomorphocycle!

Holy crap, it's an Alien motorcycle!

This Alien motorcycle, built by Bangkok artist Roongrojna Sangwongprisarn, is truly an awesome machine. For one thing, it's fully functional and drivable, although God help you if you drop it. But even cooler is the fact that it's made entirely out of spare and recycled parts from old cars and bicycles.

The 54-year-old Sangwongprisarn, the owner of the Ko Art Shop, has [presumably well-heeled] customers all over the world and you can see why. The attention to detail in this Geiger-esque monstrosity is amazing and while I have no idea what the bike underneath is or how fast it goes, who cares? Just sitting on this thing is guaranteed to take you to a whole new level of cool.

Source: Daily Mail

Oh My God. WANT!

Holy crap!

That is......HOLY CRAP!

8 billion kinds of awesome!

good job, i hope he never has to brake hard or hit anything, those front 'hairspikes' look rather lethal!

-double post- whoops.

Wow, that thing must be a super traffic hazard from all the head turning!

ride it at night with flashy strobe lights under it, you'd make people crap themselves.

i must buy this and scare my friends kids with it

That is both the wierdest and coolest motorcycle I've ever seen.

Hey, it's awesome AND eco-friendly, plus it's a bike AND it's art. Works for me in every conceivable way.

That is quite, quite disgusting.

*Picks up jaw from the floor*

I'm... just speechless... soo amazing...

I wonder that reactions you would get from driver when they look in thier side mirrors and you come up from behind...

OT: Awesome and creepy and the same time.

Ye gods.
This is amazing.

i want a predator bike and a lance now. ^^

or a spear, a predator bike and a predator spear!

it somehow reminds me of metalocalypse, you know the show where everyone around those metalheads dies..

(For the sake of this post I'm going to revert my mind into my 9 year old self)

Dear Santa Claus I've been a good boy this year and for Christmas I would like.

A copy of Assassins Creed Revelations.

Some T-shirts from Jinx.

This is almost as cool as the turbine powered Bat-mobile. What a pair. A work car, and a weekend bike.

WANT! Hell even if it couldn't move I'd still want it.

Wasn't the Giger xenomorph visual design like, a weaponized penis?

Crotch rocket indeed.
Feeling the power between your legs?
Compensating for anything? You know, since your penis is small so you're riding around on...yeah, this is gonna' get out of hand. I should stop now.

Now you can terrify children where ever you go! Any animal that gets hit by that is toast.

he wins at some part of life.
ironically, he's probably going to die sooner...

The only thing missing is a Predacycle so the two can go head to head in some race! I bet some fanfic a Predator did turn one into a motocycle.
God I would love to see a it being use to scare some kid. Imagine the kid running in terror with the motocycle charging at them (not to run them over).

Next make a helmet that looks like a predator mask and you've got my money right now... And I don't even know how to ride a motorcycle!

It's actually the best of both worlds: Look at the dreads and mandibles; that's a predalien!

I tought this thread had something to do with xenophobia. Try saying that fast while drunk.

rhizhim:

it somehow reminds me of metalocalypse, you know the show where everyone around those metalheads dies..

Interestingly enough, that bike seems to have Predalien traits, mainly as shown in the facial claws and head crest which regular aliens don't have. Awesome bike.

The Lugz:
good job, i hope he never has to brake hard or hit anything, those front 'hairspikes' look rather lethal!

This was my first thought - it looks rather unwieldy and my second thought was:

Salad Is Murder:

Crotch rocket indeed.
Compensating for anything? You know, since your penis is small so you're riding around on...yeah, this is gonna' get out of hand. I should stop now.

Anyone that realizes all the sexual connotations in the Alien movies should see all the possible jokes here. This could really get, er, "out of hand". Besides, anyone that has the money and time to buy this is probably a prick anyway.

Now make one of a bad-ass dragon, and you can have all the money I'll ever make ever.

That is an awesome bike that would only leave my house....maybe once a year....maybe.

Imagine all the people you could scare the shit out of with this bike.

Salad Is Murder:

Crotch rocket indeed.

Thats pretty much what an Alien is; lot of homosexual oral rape undertones and sexual nightmares. Although the original design was even more phallic than the film version.

OT; ...well, there goes any chance I have of getting sleep. Christine and Ellen Ripley in one. Christ...

Word cannot describe the awesome. Of both this man and this bike. It's just... awesome. And I'm not even a big fan of the Alien series or motorcycles. But I have to give credit where it's due. And it is most certainly due here.

rhizhim:

Xenomorphs kick Pred arse

That's a lot of hard work for something that ultimately looks pretty silly.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here