Humble Indie Bundle 3: Now With Humble Indie Bundle 2!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Humble Indie Bundle 3: Now With Humble Indie Bundle 2!

A new and amazing bonus has been added to the already-awesome Humble Indie Bundle 3: the Humble Indie Bundle 2!

The Humble Indie Bundle 3 was already a hell of a deal when it launched: Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight and And Yet It Moves, in a pay-what-you-want package with proceeds going to the developers or charity at your discretion. And when that wasn't awesome enough, Notch threw in free, unlimited access to Minecraft until August 14. And when that wasn't awesome enough, a sixth game, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, was added to the pile.

But you know what? Not awesome enough! So now, on top of everything else, the Humble Indie Bundle 3 also includes the Humble Indie Bundle 2: Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans. Holy crap!

There is one catch, however. In order to get HIB2 thrown in, you'll have to pay more than the current average price for HIB3, which at the moment stands at $4.85. And while I'm sure this will elicit cries of "Unfair!" from people who insist on seeing it as a betrayal of the "pay what you want" ideal, there is just no rational way to argue that five bucks for this package is not the best gaming deal you're going to run into, possibly until the next Humble Indie Bundle rolls around.

So, to recap: 11 games, Minecraft promo and do a solid for charity, all for about five bucks. I don't need to say anymore, do I? The Humble Indie Bundle 3 is available for six more days at humblebundle.com. Go get it!

Shut up and take my money already!

It should be noted that existing customers get the games complimentary, at least that is what I read on their twitter page. I'd imagine you just access them from your link you received in your email, maybe they show up on your Steam account automatically like the sixth game added, but I have no clue.

Fantastic, just got it. One problem though, cortex command seems to be missing :(

Scizophrenic Llama:
It should be noted that existing customers get the games complimentary, at least that is what I read on their twitter page. I'd imagine you just access them from your link you received in your email, maybe they show up on your Steam account automatically like the sixth game added, but I have no clue.

Same idea, as long as you paid over average you get the games and you just have to use the humble bundle link they emailed you, grab the second steam key (or download individually) and there you go

Thanatus1992:
Fantastic, just got it. One problem though, cortex command seems to be missing :(

It just doesn't appear on steam because the game isn't 100% finished yet.

It'll appear once the game is completed automatically.

Sigh... This makes me want to be a PC gamer. You guys get all the good deals.

Mister Benoit:

Thanatus1992:

Oooooh, thanks! Even without it, the other games will keep me busy for a while.

So, I see this, check my already-bought bundle page, and BOOM. I now have eleven games.

AWESOME! Talk about the purchase that keeps on giving.

Okay... I'll wait until Humble Indie Bundle 4 to buy in, so I can get Humble Indie Bundle 3 (which I have the one game in the bundle I really care about).

Thanatus1992:

Mister Benoit:

Thanatus1992:

Machinarium is a blast, even if you don't play through all the games, you're able to download quite a few of the sounds tracks which are awesome.

Thanatus1992:

Mister Benoit:

Thanatus1992:

you can still play cortex command you just have to download it from the link thay give you not steam

As someone who has already purchased all three bundles, I can honestly say something about it. Can't remember what, though.

P.S. Thanks

Now THAT is insane.

Checks site. Average PC user purchase = $4.90.
I paid $5 :-D

Although I already own Braid and Machinarium. I wish that Steam would recognise this and give me giftable versions of Braid, Machinarium and VVVVVV. Oh well, it was still only $5 so I can't complain.

This is just a stupidly good deal. Machinarium is my favourite videogame love story of all time, Braid was a moving tale ingeniously told, Crayon Physics Deluxe is digitally-concentrated childhood... any one of those games is worth the price of admission, but to get all that for a fiver? Amazing.

Just bought it for $6.50. I'm not big into the indie gaming scene, but eleven games for anything over $4.90 is a damn good deal.

Bought two bundles, one for me, one for my girlfriend, 20 quid split even between every cause.

Just bought it. There's seriously no reason not to at this point. They just keep sweetening the deal.

I already spent ten bucks on this pack. They can give me as many extras as they like.

I paid 10 euros before they introduced Bundle 2 to it, so I suppose when they release Bundle 4 I'll pay 50 or so. Can't wait to play this Braid thing, people have been liking it :P VVVVVV and And Yet It Moves were alright, I liked Crayon Physics too although I'm not much of a puzzle person.

Even if i don't play them all that much in the end, i was definitely going to pay $10 for all the games because i can :) It's better than a steam sale at that rate!

neonsword13-ops:
Sigh... This makes me want to be a PC gamer. You guys get all the good deals.

Since they're small indie titles, practically any computer can run them. Look at VVVVVV, not exactly graphics intensive. Plus if you don't want to make a big investment into PC games, then don't, that's an advantage with this particular bundle.

well (some of) the money goes to charity or to indie game devs so you should be paying more than $5 anyway.

Goddammit....I resisted when it first came out....I resisted when they started adding games onto it but I CAN'T RESIST ANY LONGER!!!!

Hmmm nice deal. But I already what i want. I baught Cortex Command years ago. Baught Minecraft. I just wish they would have Humble indie 1 again. Cos that had Overgrowth ad i wants it.

Well, since they added HIB#1 games to HIB#2, we should have seen that coming.
I wonder if they will add HIB#1 games too... nah, propably not.
Or will they?

This 'Humble Indie Bundle' sure sounds like a mighty fine deal, i'd almost just wait until the last day to see what else they throw in with it, anyway ah'm gonna get it tomorrow prob'ly, an ah hope the creators get a whole bunch 'o' money for bein' such great people ^_^

this whole thing just makes me hapy on so many levels. I gave money to a good cause and got TEN AWESOME GAMES out of it!!! (technically, only 9, since I already had Cogs from the Potato Sack, but STILL!)

Well now that there's so many games involved, there's no good reason not to buy it.

I went ahead and paid 25 dollars, though I would have paid more if I could. I mean really, you'll pay 60 bucks for a new game, but you can't afford more than five dollars for eleven?

I was literally just about to click buy on Machinarium on the steam sale when I received the email saying I'd also received the 2nd bundle...contraining Machinarium! :D

Mister Benoit:

Thanatus1992:

But also, let's be totally fair here. That game has been in development for what, 4 years? 5?

Might want to add this, I only paid 2.47 (I feel bad now after the additional games) and I got an email from the humble bundle saying this

"If you've already bought Humble Indie Bundle 3 before 10:30 AM PST this morning, just go to your download page and they will show up next to your other five games."

Would this mean Andy hasn't gotten the bundle yet? Hmm?

i was going to pay $1 dollar for it...now that it has the games i considered that i missed out on last year i'm so spending $5. i would even spend more if if wasn't a university student

oh and i will so be donating money to these organizations in the future outside the bundle!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.