Black Ops: Rezurrection DLC Brings the Zombies

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Black Ops: Rezurrection DLC Brings the Zombies

The Rezurrection DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is on the way and this time around it's all about the undead.

It's all zombies, all the time in the upcoming Black Ops DLC release Rezurrection, but it's not just zombies, oh no - it's zombies on the moon! The new "Moon" level, described as "the climax of the Call of Duty Zombies saga," will feature new weapons, equipment and the shambling undead, all in a brand-new, low-G killing field.

And that's not all! Rezurrection will also feature four remastered Zombie classics, "Nacht der Untoten," "Verruckt," "Shi No Numa" and "Der Riese," a Zombies Soundtrack with three brand-new tracks and a new Zombies Moon theme. And if you purchased the Hardened or Prestige Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops, which already include the four Zombie levels, you can download the rest of the Rezurrection pack absolutely free.

For everyone else, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Rezurrection will go for 1200 Microsoft Points and, in a pattern that should be familiar by now, will be available first to Xbox 360 owners, coming to Xbox Live on August 23. Release dates for the PC and PS3 have not yet been announced.

YES! I will definitely be getting this map pack! I didn't get the special edition of Black Ops, therefore never got the old World at War zombie maps. It will be super fun to play them on Black Ops, this will probably be the best map pack for me :)

Very good
Zombies was the only reason I got the map packs and now it's the only reason I need.
I hope there's some good Easter Eggs helping to explain the story line.

i now know why people buy these at full price, the little voice in your head that tells you stop drooling over the same thing you done and over again, with just a different background. Just can't compete with the SHOUTING THROUGH A MICROPHONE voice that say, you will enjoy the every loving crap out of this... why are the zombies games so good!

I cant believe I'm saying this but I now wanting the new Black Ops DLC.

And for the first time it looks like the price is reasonable for the amount of content you get.(still a bit too much though)

Ummm, will it be free?

Raiyan 1.0:
Ummm, will it be free?

"And if you purchased the Hardened or Prestige Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops, which already include the four Zombie levels, you can download the rest of the Rezurrection pack absolutely free.

For everyone else, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Rezurrection will go for 1200 Microsoft Points and, in a pattern that should be familiar by now, will be available first to Xbox 360 owners, coming to Xbox Live on August 23. Release dates for the PC and PS3 have not yet been announced."

If enough of my friends bug me to grab it, I will. Zombies has always been my weakness when it comes to DLC.

They really just need to sell the zombie maps separately as well. Make so much more money.

Yay free zombies. I love winning bets and getting free shit.

Safety tip for lunar Zombie emergencies:

Guns don't work in a vacuum.

Am I the only guy that gets no enjoyment out of zombies?

Probably not, but I find it boring to the point of "I would rather be playing Big Rigs than BO zombies" and when I feel like kicking zombie ass, I just play L4D or Killing Floor. Maybe im missing something here, but those 2 games seem superior.

Yay for harden edition!

I...may actually buy this map pack. Seems crazy, but it might actually be worth it. I have NEVER seen that happen with a map pack. I'm not sure if this is an exception to my distaste for map packs, or if I simply am on a euphoric high brought on by moon zombies. Either way, well done...hypothetically. Ill have to play the actual map to decide for sure, naturally.

Scizophrenic Llama:

Raiyan 1.0:
Ummm, will it be free?

"And if you purchased the Hardened or Prestige Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops, which already include the four Zombie levels, you can download the rest of the Rezurrection pack absolutely free.

For everyone else, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Rezurrection will go for 1200 Microsoft Points and, in a pattern that should be familiar by now, will be available first to Xbox 360 owners, coming to Xbox Live on August 23. Release dates for the PC and PS3 have not yet been announced."

Ummm, it was a joke. You know, with the whole idea of modern devs (especially someone under Activision) giving away free stuff...

Though the joke was ruined by the fact that you can actually get it for free.

Its about time they realized all people buy the map packs for is the zombies

manythings:

We'll have to use the Crossbow!

There's a special place in hell for people who spell it "Rezurrection".

However, moon zombies do sound pretty awesome.

Fuckin eh!

...new Elena Siegman song!

Hmm? Oh... and, yeah, new map and crap...

C95J:
YES! I will definitely be getting this map pack! I didn't get the special edition of Black Ops, therefore never got the old World at War zombie maps. It will be super fun to play them on Black Ops, this will probably be the best map pack for me :)

SAME THE FUCK HERE!
I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO RELEASE THE ORIGINAL MAPS!
BUT THE FUCKING MOON!?!?
SPACE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!!!
*Shakes tie* Ahem, sorry for my outburst, here's this video to symbolize my joy:
http://youtu.be/PB5IkqEGaOk

MrJKapowey:

manythings:

We'll have to use the Crossbow!

For tax purposes we'll reclassify it a Lunar survival tool so we can use the tax exemption.

The only reason I got the first two maps packs was for Zombies, now I have an actual reason to get these maps.

I'm not getting this 1200 microsoft points for 1 new zombie map is not worth it.

As soon as I saw the "word" Rezurrection all I could think was "Because Poor Literacy is Kewl!"

manythings:

Sure they do, in some ways, they work better. Cleaning them is a bitch though.

"We choose to put a zombie on the moon, not because it is easy, but because we can charge $15 dollars for it."

I swear people find the stupidest things to whine about when it comes to DLC, I won't say what but it's just silly.
Anyway I read this way before I read it on The Escapist so let me just :D:D:D:::::D::D:D:D:D::::D:D::D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MORE ZOMBIESSS.

Rezurrection? More like Rehurrection!

*ahem*

I won't be buying this, i just don't find Zombies enjoyable once you've learnt the map. There's something wrong with a game that only stops being boring when everything goes tits up

Alright...Now dome up with something Original! lol.

Crap.

Now I'll have paid $60 for the game, and $60 in DLC.

Ah well. Space zombies, here I come.

"We're zombies on the moon.
It's here we've been marooned.
And there ain't no brains
But we won't complain
So we groan our zombie tune."

Swifty714:
Its about time they realized all people buy the map packs for is the zombies

Darn right. The multiplayer can jump off a cliff.

This just made my day. My friends and I were playing Shangra La last night and they were telling me about this. Sweet mother O'Riely I'm excited about this. Hizzah! A thousand times Hizzah!

yawn. snore. Last ditch effort to milk Black Ops for all its worth before MW3 comes out FTW.

want to make sure I am reading this correctly you are paying 1200 points for ONE new map and 4 remakes? wow...

The DLC for this game is outrageous, I mean what is it now 20 new maps that only cost you 4X 1200 ms points.

Seriously who pays 60 bucks plus tax for 20 maps.

Now all they have to do is release all the DLC and the Zombie Mode as a standalone downloadable title and Activision can have 20 bucks. Because no matter how tempting it gets,I'm not buying Black Ops just for the zombie mode and I can presume that the zombie mode is the only good part.

I get it free....?!!!

HELL YEAH!

Im so glad I sprung for the Hardened Edition!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here