Which of the 12 Days of Christmas Are You?

Which of the 12 Days of Christmas Are You?

On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Happy Holidays everyone! We're a big fan of Christmas music here at the office, in fact, no matter how much we try, we just can't seem to stop belting out tunes of yuletide joy. So with just a few more days left until Christmas and in honor of everyone's favorite classic holiday carol, we've put together a quiz to see which day from the "12 Days of Christmas" best matches your personality!

Are you a Lord-a-Leaping? A Swan-a-Swimming? Or perhaps just a simple Turtle Dove? Find out in this week's quiz!

Take the quiz!

I think I like this quiz. Out of 12 outcomes, I got 12 Drummers Drumming. Yay! Merry Christmas!

The favorite video game genre doesn't have turn based strategy as an option.

I am disappoint.

I answered this quiz in a particular way and got what I wanted on the first attempt....

5 GOOOOOLLLD RIIIIIIINGS!

I'm the "Stop singing these god damned god-awful fucking carols already!" type. But let's see what the quiz gives me...

Edit:

6) What's your favorite genre of videogame?
I like music and rhythm games, like Dance Central 2.
Old school rail shooters, like Duck Hunt and Area 51.
Real-time strategy, like Starcraft 2 and Shogun 3.
Casual games, like Angry Birds!
Fantasy RPGs, like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Facebook games, like Farmville or Mafia Wars.

BAWTAEHJTARRRGH I don't like any of these genres very much. Chose RPGs but I've only ever played one and I strongly dislike the Tolkien-esque setting most fantasy RPGs take. It's so overdone. I'm just hoping post-apocalyptic RPGs like Fallout count in this category...

7) Which of the following is your favorite Christmas movie?
The Ref
Miracle on 34th Street
A Christmas Carol
Die Hard
It's a Wonderful Life

Hey, this one has me down to a T. Die Hard is my kind of christmas movie, mostly because it isn't an awful fucking christmas movie. Yippie-Kay-Yay Motherfucker!

9) What's the worst present you've ever received?
Coal. Seriously, someone gave me coal.
A hideous, Christmas themed sweater.
A children's book. I'm 30.
A box of chocolates... that was half-eaten.
The CGI Polar Express movie.
A Nickelback album.

I actually asked for coal one year, if you'll believe that.

10) What's your favorite Christmas song to sing?
The Little Drummer Boy
Frosty the Snowman
Jingle Bell Rock
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Winter Wonderland
Feliz Navidad

Where's The Day Santa Went Crazy?

Final result: Golden ring. Not bad, at least it's valuable.

I like to think I'm the 13th day of Christmas, aka the Hangover. The walk of shame. The magic is gone, and all that is left is a sober cleanup of puke and eggnog. Red cups and paper plates strewn about as if to say "That party was awesome, but today is gonna suck balls."

A Golden Ring
Shiny, precious, and sought-after just like the metal, as a golden ring you're used to being involved in the finer things in life. Just watch out for speedy blue hedgehogs!

Um, yay!

some questions of this quiz were kinda pointless for me
christmas is hot as fuck here, since it's summer

also, favorite game genre?
Casual

I'm the one that, as Eddie Izzard said in one of his stand-up specials, everyone likes to sing. Five gold rings! Answered as truthfully as possible, but most of them were hard/impossible. Like the worst gifts. Never got anything like those as bad gifts.

TestECull:
I'm the "Stop singing these god damned god-awful fucking carols already!" type. But let's see what the quiz gives me...

Final result: Golden ring. Not bad, at least it's valuable.

Off topic: Random fact I read somewhere on the internet, Gold ring actually refers to the old name for pheasants.

OT: I got 7 maids a milking, I have no idea how that relates to me, but it was a fun little test.

God dam that is probably the one quiz where I wanted to answer none for nearly every single question.

What no Carol of the Bells?

So under favorite video game genres you mention Shogun 3, should that be 2 or am I really behind?

slacker09:
So under favorite video game genres you mention Shogun 3, should that be 2 or am I really behind?

Nope, just a slip of the finger on my part!

Chavs stole my Christmas...

'8 pound voucher for JD Sports'

I love it.

At least half of the time I wanted a "none of the above" option. normally this only happens once or twice a quiz.

Partridge in a Pear Tree

...And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!
Take this quiz

Of all the many years I've known this song, I never noticed how many birds there were...

Planet tickets for a tropical vacation.

Me thinks there's a typo.

O.T: I be a drummin this Christmas.

Why the hell did I post like this?

A Golden Ring

...Five Golden Rings!
Take this quiz

Well, we all know that's not true. I'm not precious and sought after. (on the whole account of I suck and was disowned by my entire family)

A Golden Ring

...Five Golden Rings!
Take this quiz
Shiny, precious, and sought-after just like the metal, as a golden ring you're used to being involved in the finer things in life. Just watch out for speedy blue hedgehogs!

I'm not sought after but I imagine the things I own are.

Also golden rings. For capitalist christimas!

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.