Ben Heck's Latest Panders To The Lazy, Hungry

Ben Heck's Latest Panders To The Lazy, Hungry

Want a Hot Pocket, but don't want to stop playing Modern Warfare? Console modder extraordinaire Ben Heckendorn has you covered.

You remember Ben Heck, right? He's the dude who made this time-saving Xbox 360 disc changer, this PlayStation 3 laptop and this glorious pinball tribute to the legend that is Bill Paxton.

The dude knows how to make cool stuff, is what I'm saying.

His latest invention however blurs the line between "cool" and "the ultimate expression of mankind's sloth." In short, the device is designed to feed a player Hot Pockets while he or she plays videogames. I'm almost positive that violates one of the Ten Commandments.

Don't get me wrong, I'm always impressed by Mr. Heckendorn's skill with a wrench (and his kind, patient way of walking viewers through his process), but this device is the physical incarnation of every stereotype of the lazy, fat gamer. And I say that as a dude who totally loves Hot Pockets!

Still, like I said, you can't really fault Ben here. He's just a maker. He creates things to appease the masses. If anything, you people should turn your accusatory fingers back on yourselves. It is your own sloth and greed that has spawned this device. Your own unwillingness to walk to the freezer, pull out a Hot Pocket, put it into that magical little sleeve, pop it into a microwave, and beep-boop-beep the proper amount of time onto the keypad forced Ben to build this thing. He is just a vessel through which the ideas of the collective flow, and you people, you are the ones who did this.

I'd ask you all to hang your heads in shame, but that seems like a lot of effort. Wouldn't want to tax those coagulated arteries of yours.

Source: Element 14

I think this is perfectly fine according to the 10 commandments.

But it probably qualifies as several deadly sins all in one neat package.

Too bad Hot Pockets are soul destroying filth-tubes of concentrated trans-fat.

Still, this guy is awesome. I really wonder what he'll do with the next-gen consoles.

I have to say I expected a little more, I thought it was going to be some kind of crazy toaster element containing joypad, where as it's more just an attached holder, still, interesting guy, and way to go solving problems that ain't there :D

Am I wrong for expecting the joypad to cook it as well as feed it to me?

SenseOfTumour:
I have to say I expected a little more, I thought it was going to be some kind of crazy toaster element containing joypad, where as it's more just an attached holder, still, interesting guy, and way to go solving problems that ain't there :D

Am I wrong for expecting the joypad to cook it as well as feed it to me?

I was also expecting this, sadly. Or like, something that would take a frozen hot pocket out of the freezer, cook it, and deliver it to you remotely.

Hell, I'd buy that just to keep my controllers from getting greasy! I hate when my controllers get greasy >.<"

If not hot pockets, I'm sure you could modify it to hold spring rolls or something.

ewww, but I dun wanna wash that thing afterwards D:

The sad part is how many people think Hot Pockets are actually food.

Oh. My. God. This solves no problems, at all, but is so much awesome! I actually want one that serves me French Fries...

Where the fucks the audio? All i got as weird acoustic guitar, and no talking.

Fawxy:
Too bad Hot Pockets are soul destroying filth-tubes of concentrated trans-fat.

Still, this guy is awesome. I really wonder what he'll do with the next-gen consoles.

Maybe he'll figure out how to get a new XBox controller that feeds us organic pita bread.

>.>

This would be impressive if it was anything other than hotpockets. I mean there are too hot pocket temperatures, cold matching the vast emptiness of space and akin to the heat of the pits of hell.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.