Take Our "Which Starship Best Fits You?" Quiz!

Pages PREV 1 2

I'ze Gots Normandy FTW!!! Woot!! Sexiest, Starship... Evah!! It's the Lamborghini of spaaaaaace!!

MorganL4:

The Critic:
I got...

Millenium Falcon

Star Wars
Take this quiz

I'm quite happy with this. She's fast, famous, and hard to kill. Though, I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of "You came in that? you're braver than I thought...."

Umm I think you mean infamous....not famous :P

You're right, I do! Thanks!

I take solace in the fact that my infamous ship is the only ship on the list that can be flown, pun very much intended, *sunglasses* Solo...

I got the star destroyer. Fair enough.

I find myself wondering though (as I have now seen the question appear in 2 quizzes), does everybody on this site play tabletop RPGs? Seeing that the question concerned asks what class I like to play when playing something like D&D or Pathfinder (whatever that last one is), I assume there must have been some point it became a given around here.

captcha: on cloud nine

Not really no, but thanks for asking.

WMDogma:

TheTygre:

Give me my damn Retribution-class.

Rest assured, as one 40k fan to another, if/when we do another starship quiz I'll be sure to throw a Battlefleet Gothic ship or two in the mix :P

Maybe throw something from Stargate in there as well? :)

MarsProbe:
I got the star destroyer. Fair enough.

I find myself wondering though (as I have now seen the question appear in 2 quizzes), does everybody on this site play tabletop RPGs? Seeing that the question concerned asks what class I like to play when playing something like D&D or Pathfinder (whatever that last one is), I assume there must have been some point it became a given around here.

captcha: on cloud nine

Not really no, but thanks for asking.

Well I just started DMing a game last week, mainly because the community here got me interested in it.

Star Destroyer

Star Wars
Take this quiz

Rawr. I shoots things!

USS Enterprise

Star Trek
Take this quiz

According to the quiz, Kirk is a woman!
I always considered myself a Picard type.

Got the 2001 ship, glad cause its one of my favourite films.

I wanted The Bebop but that wasnt a choice :(

SSV Normandy

Mass Effect
Take this quiz

*starts singing (poorly)* We gave our lives to NOR-MAN-DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Couldn't be happier with what I got!

There seems to be a problem with the quiz...No matter how many times I take it I can't seem to get the Liberator. Oh well I'll take Moya, she's theclosest to the Liberator I seem to get.

Damn you Avon!

Moya

Farscape
Take this quiz

MOYA!!!

OMG, I haven't seen Farscape in years. I love Moya, i'm going to have to buy the farscape DVD collection now. Completely forgot about the program.

Millenium falcon, Kessel run ain't even a thang.

I got the serenity, and it fits me perfectly.

Edit: I felt like this ship deserved a better picture so:

What I got:
What I want:

Incidentally, my best guess is that Karan's ride would be approx. equivalent in size to a Star Destroyer (2100m high (although that might be a low figure, seeing as the smaller Pride of Hiigara is listed as 2500-ish) vs. 1600m for the ISD)

...And then there's the 5000m long Sajuuk. It could probably take on Page 1's Retribution ship-train-thing in a straight-up fight.

SSV Normandy

Mass Effect
Take this quiz

Not complaining in the slightest... :)

Well, actually, the badge doesn't seem to be working, so I guess I am complaining a little bit... Probably just needs calibrating...

The_Darkness:
SSV Normandy

Mass Effect
Take this quiz

Not complaining in the slightest... :)

Well, actually, the badge doesn't seem to be working, so I guess I am complaining a little bit... Probably just needs calibrating...

Same here. I guess you can say - nay, sing! - We will see this burden through

*continues sing (poorly)* But if we find our way back home again
Is there something left to save?

VeryOddGamer:
I can't believe you guys mentioned Freelancer. Seriously, I lift my hat to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9JfIqkLeBk

So was I. When I read the question, I was like: "Not this one again, they never put the ones I- Wait, is that Freelancer?"
Oh God was that game amazing and it still has an active modding community. I just loved the Story.

OT: Well I got the Enterprise, while I like Star Trek, I was hoping to get the Defiant. :<

TheTygre:

-Bull-.

Or that.

USS Enterprise?

Eh, kinda disappointed.

TheTygre:
USS Enterprise

Star Trek
Take this quiz

-Bull-.

I see your imperium and raise you mine

and if you cant read it

http://miotd.com/images/20070225.jpg

I wanted Bebop. Being quite sure from the start that there wasn't such a possible outcome.

Serenity

Firefly
Take this quiz

Is this a ship out of EVE?

Doclector:

unacomn:
Take my love,take my land
Take me where I can not stand

Serenity

Firefly
Take this quiz

I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me

Take me out
To the black
Tell them I aint coming back

Didn't even get Serenity. No, I went for something just a bit more muscular:

Battlestar Galactica

Battlestar Galactica
Take this quiz

I pulled the ship from firefly.

I've never seen that show so i have no idea weather to be happy or mad.

jeff the mighty:

and if you cant read it

But is it cannon? That thing looks a bit too over to top for Warhammer. And Warhammer is know for being the most over the top thing ever. Still, a Tyranid fleet could OMNOMNOM it.

ninonybox360:

I think the "her" refers to the NC-1701, not the captain.

Question: Should the TARDIS count as a space ship? Cuz getting that as a result would be awesome.

6urk17s:

jeff the mighty:

and if you cant read it

But is it cannon? That thing looks a bit too over to top for Warhammer. And Warhammer is know for being the most over the top thing ever. Still, a Tyranid fleet could OMNOMNOM it.

ninonybox360:

I think the "her" refers to the NC-1701, not the captain.

its actually from the starwars universe, its the imperium class ultra star destroyer, the emperors greatest dream.

I got a pretty bad-ass one called MOYA. What now BITCH! Although I did want the Falcon that's more bad-ass.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here