solo leveling
Image via Crunchyroll

How Many Episodes of Solo Leveling are There?

Chugong’s popular light novel and manhwa series finally got a proper anime adaptation in 2024 and it’s pretty much everything we’ve ever dreamed of. If only we didn’t have to wait months for more episodes. Here’s how many episodes there are in Solo Leveling.

Recommended Videos

All Episodes in Solo Leveling

At the time of writing, there are a total of 12 episodes in Solo Leveling season 1. That said, this first season does cover quite a bit of content from the manhwa. We get all the way up to the important job change dungeon, which marks a rather significant turning point in the story, and for protagonist Sung Jinwoo and his development path going forward.

The good news is that there’s even more Solo Leveling content to look forward to in 2024, as Crunchyroll has confirmed that we’ll be getting 13 more episodes in Q4 of 2024. This will mark the start of season 2, and also bring the total episode count up to 25.

Solo Leveling Season 1 Episode List

As mentioned previously, there are currently 12 episodes of Solo Leveling available, and we’ve listed them all below. Do be warned that the episode titles may contain light spoilers for what happens in the story, so look away if you haven’t seen the show yet and want to go in completely fresh.

1. I’m Used to It
  2. If I Had One More Chance
  3. It’s Like a Game
  4. I’ve Gotta Get Stronger
  5. A Pretty Good Deal
  6. The Real Hunt Begins
  7. Let’s See How Far I Can Go
  8. This Is Frustrating
  9. You’ve Been Hiding Your Skills
  10. What Is This, a Picnic?
  11. A Knight Who Defends an Empty Throne
  12. Arise

And those are all of the episodes currently available for Solo Leveling. Be sure to search up The Escapist for more Solo Leveling and anime/manga content.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article How Many Episodes Of Bleach Without Filler Are There?
Bleach TYBW scene as cast react in shock
Read Article Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 158 Release Date and Time
Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest manga cover
Read Article Does Law Die in One Piece? Answered
Law One Piece
Related Content
Read Article How Many Episodes Of Bleach Without Filler Are There?
Bleach TYBW scene as cast react in shock
Read Article Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 158 Release Date and Time
Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest manga cover
Read Article Does Law Die in One Piece? Answered
Law One Piece
Author
Zhiqing Wan
Zhiqing is a History undergrad from the National University of Singapore. She started playing video games in 1996 when her dad introduced her to Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil -- and the rest, as they say, is history. When she's not obsessing over Elden Ring and Dark Souls lore theories, you can find her singing along loudly and badly to Taylor Swift's latest bops. Formerly the Reviews Editor at Twinfinite, she joined the Escapist team in 2024. You can reach her at [email protected].