Here for Zero Punctuation? See Yahztee in Person Instead!

Pages PREV 1 2

hope Yahtzee enjoyed the break from making the videos minus the energy spent traveling lol
but those panels were awesome. too bad I missed them, but love watching them online
also I got a lovely signature from Yahtzee in my copy of Mogworld :D yayy

NeonWraith:
Hey look, an attempt to convince your fanbase that the thing you did for a statistically negligible chunk of that fanbase was totally a good idea.

In other news. These guys get paid really well to enjoy their passion as a job and you don't.

Please don't be vile and smug just because you can be meta and understand semantics.

CAPTCHA: "too salty!" Damn straight you are.

I liked the part where they talked about masturbation.

I will
always call him catzee from now on n_n

MegaManOfNumbers:

NeonWraith:
Hey look, an attempt to convince your fanbase that the thing you did for a statistically negligible chunk of that fanbase was totally a good idea.

In other news. These guys get paid really well to enjoy their passion as a job and you don't.

Please don't be vile and smug just because you can be meta and understand semantics.

CAPTCHA: "too salty!" Damn straight you are.

I refuse to buy into the idea that these sort of events are things that anyone should be overly excited by given the simple truth that most people that go to The Escapist will never be able to attend. I could also point out that, y'know, if you're going to insist on this farce then maybe pre-recording things and having regular content lined up in advance might be the professional approach to make. This sort of event shouldn't replace the regular content you depend upon for revenue, but should be put up as well. I mean, Penny Arcade manages it. Shocking, I know.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here