The Escapist Expo 2012 Cosplay Gallery

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Escapist Expo 2012 Cosplay Gallery

Check out the best cosplay photos from last weekend!

I look completely miserable in that picture of me!

I was not miserable!

[After seeing the cortana chick]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiih!! It burnses it burnses us!!

Apart form that, very nice. Well done you guys. Bravo.

Was that one guy as Rainbow Dash?

OH GOD I THOUGHT THE PEOPLE HERE WERE SANE

Just kidding, of course. There were quite many ones I didn't recognize, much to my surprise. Also, the bloke who went as the Eleventh Doctor really should've shaved his beard or at least wear a fez or something to make it a bit more obvious.

I know I'm a nerd and a dork, but dear god I love cute cosplay girls.
I wish I could have been there with my tribe :(

I remember seeing a one point a girl as Fluttershy hanging out with Darth Vader. I found it pretty hilarious.

Also, are we ever going to get a recording of the cosplay contest?

Looks like there weren't many I missed. My group will likely be cosplaying next year (since we're currently planning one for D*Con anyway). We'll probably either be Persona 4 or BlazBlue characters. I'll likely be Yu or Kanji if we go P4 and Hazama if we do BlazBlue.

This is not helping my case of envy :(

I've always wanted to cosplay and go to a convention, but money and time keep me from doing so

Garrus is sick.

Agent Coulson would not have been recognized without that gun XD

PSY photobombing is fantastic lol

Garrus and Tali deserve all the props in the fucking world. Sick costumes, guys!

Oh, and the Shepard-in-training toddler with the N7 onesie and the Strollermandy SR1 is awesomely cute.

Very good stuff, overall. Iron Woman deserves one heck of a special mention, too.

VeryOddGamer:
... Also, the bloke who went as the Eleventh Doctor really should've shaved his beard or at least wear a fez or something to make it a bit more obvious.

wait... are you saying he wasn't cosplaying Penn Jillette :P *lol*

I did like a lot of these, personal favourites have to be the Gangnam guys and Minecraft Ironman and Captain America.

IamLEAM1983:
Garrus and Tali deserve all the props in the fucking world. Sick costumes, guys!

Oh, and the Shepard-in-training toddler with the N7 onesie and the Strollermandy SR1 is awesomely cute.

Very good stuff, overall. Iron Woman deserves one heck of a special mention, too.

I saw that stroller as I was walking out of the expo. It made me do a double take. I am surprised they don't have the guy who was running around as the TF2 Scout.

I did not see the Raven cosplay...and Now I am sad...

Im certain some of those people weren't even in cosplay and just dress like attention whores on a daily basis.

Like the 1930's housewife.
Or Acid Trip Girl.

IamLEAM1983:

Old joke is old but...

Is it wrong that I only know where 15% of these are from?

Page 2 Garus looked EVEN better in real life.

The effort that went into many of these is jaw-dropping amazing. However, it would be nice to see images of the whole line-up from Cosplay Contest; there were other classic characters there too.

shiajun:
Is it wrong that I only know where 15% of these are from?

No, cause I'm not sure some of them are from anything...they are just personal creations.

I'm floored by t

IamLEAM1983:

That costume just floored me. Although there's plenty of great costumes, that one was my favorite.

Best Lisa Garland Ever. That is all.

It's good to see Alice reading calmly instead of stabbing things like she normally does.

Proverbial Jon:

You beat me to it.

...33 Is really cute...

*ahem*

Alot of good costumes here, even the worst ones were mediocre at worst and still way better than others I have seen, personal favorites were the Gangnam Style guys, Ivy and the girl I mentioned earlier.

Oh and Jesus of course.

The Girl in #16 has complete Heterochromia iridum. I find that sexy >)

Proverbial Jon:

Agreed, but now I'm going to have nightmares (again) after seeing that cosplay

*first world problems*

so many pictures, can't sort through them all T_T

xplosive59:
...33 Is really cute...

*ahem*

Yes. I also liked the the girl with the red hair who looked like, maybe an elf, but she had two rifle... things... I'm not sure what they were... #49 she was.
Either of those ladies... Yes... I would murder if they asked me to.

Wait... where am I?

Awe... My feelings are hurt... My friends and I put some real effort into our Brutal Legend Trio outfits and there were so many people taking pictures of us we didn't take any of ourselves because we figured one of them would end up somewhere.

No love for Brutal Legend? I don't even have proof I was there... :'(

So...are all those cosplayers forum goers around here? Because there are some very good looking girls in there if I can say that without sounding like the creepiest creeper that ever creeped.

Anyway very nice cosplay and looking through all of it just makes me even more mad that I decided not to go this year, will definitely have to next year if there is one.

I'd embarrass myself at one of these expos...hotties everywhere

#31 is Princess Peach from Beat Down Boogie's upcoming Mario Warfare (as is photo #42 I believe it was).

Also, that Miltank was terrifying.

*sigh* I wish I was there. Oh well, at least I'll have New York Comic Con (I may bring cookies).

Spoiler this! My iPod has not got superfast bandwidth! I did like the miltank (pink cow) costume.

Dear Escapist staff:

I am dissappoint for I could not assist. I am getting into cosplaying and as a loyal Escapist, I was expecting you guys to pay for my plane fee, hotel fee, get me a private assistant, do m-- Holy crap! Those cosplayers put my cosplays to shame! D:

...I see how it it now. I s'posse...I shall work harder...for next year. Maybe.

*Single tear*

But seriously, 90% of them were pretty great. I'm impressed.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here