Microsoft Spokesman Takes Potshot at PS4 Event

Pages PREV 1 2

Casual Shinji:
I'd be weirded out if he didn't take a potshot.

Can you imagine, a world where console developers got along and work together?

"Mr. Hutz, when I grow up I want to be a lawyer just like you."

Can't say I was blown away by the conference, but hopefully this means that they can get some of the formalities out of the way come E3 and just get straight into the games.

Twilight_guy:
Wait, that's it? That's all he said? That's barely even a potshot at all. That's more like a bit of snark. How is this even news? It must be a slower news day then when the 6 o'clock news runs that story on fireman rescuing a cat in a tree.

Okay, it's not just me then.
Reminds me of the old George Carlin bit:
"Now a message from the National Apple Institute: 'Fuck Pears!'"

Petromir:

Adam Jensen:
If that's the only criticism he has, it means he's jealous and scared. And he should be. Especially if the rumor about Kinect being mandatory and watching you all the time is true.

That's still a rumour, whereas the dualshock 4 is confirmed to be designed to work with a ps4 included evolution of ps move......

Can't say MS should be worried that kinect being in the box may affect their standing relative to Sony if Sony has already confirmed move will be.

Move and Kinect are different things. Kinect is useless and the rumor has it that you will HAVE to use it if you want to use your Xbox. Which is ridiculous. No one is forcing you to use Move in order to use PS4. It's just an optional controller.

DVS BSTrD:
The H is silent :P

"Hrybbed for nobody's pleasure" then?

Adam Jensen:

Petromir:

Adam Jensen:
If that's the only criticism he has, it means he's jealous and scared. And he should be. Especially if the rumor about Kinect being mandatory and watching you all the time is true.

That's still a rumour, whereas the dualshock 4 is confirmed to be designed to work with a ps4 included evolution of ps move......

Can't say MS should be worried that kinect being in the box may affect their standing relative to Sony if Sony has already confirmed move will be.

Move and Kinect are different things. Kinect is useless and the rumor has it that you will HAVE to use it if you want to use your Xbox. Which is ridiculous. No one is forcing you to use Move in order to use PS4. It's just an optional controller.

Have you seen the camera for move? Looks spookily like a Kinect.

Kinects no more usless than Move. In their current iterations no-ones found any particularly effective uses in so called core gaming.

And the PS4 was rumored to blocked used games. Rumours are often wrong.

The new xbox will likely included kinect, and thats probably where this have to use it comes from, at this point that means we have more basis to say you have to use move on the PS4 than kinect on the xbox 720 or whatever they final call it.

Also just to be saarkey as the dualshock 4 is a move controller, you will use a move controller everytime you use the PS4.....

The chances that the new xbox will require you to use kinect as a controller beyond the initial set up process is absurd. THere will likely be the option to use it for all sorts of ancillary options such as account login, but as an option.

Norrdicus:

DVS BSTrD:
The H is silent :P

"Hrybbed for nobody's pleasure" then?

Oh I assure you, the pleasure is all mine.

I hear its going to be in a black container.

C'mon MS, blow me away.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.