Warzone Mobile Compatible Devices and Requirements

Call of Duty Warzone Mobile, with three armed characters in a cloud of red smoke.

Want to play Call of Duty: Warzone on the go? Then Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is for you. But can your phone or tablet handle it? If that’s what you’re wondering, here are all Warzone Mobile compatible devices and requirements.

Recommended Videos

Android and iOS Warzone Mobile Requirements

You’ve probably guessed that that old black-and-white Nokia 3210, the one you keep around as an emergency phone, won’t play Warzone Mobile. But it’s not as simple as just having a smartphone – the game has some specific requirements. Here’s what you’ll need to run the game:

DeviceMemoryStorageProcessor / OS
Android Phone or Tablet4GB4GB+Android Adreno 618 or better
iPhone / iPad3GB4GB+iOS 16.0 (excluding iPhone 8)

The game’s storage requirements could be subject to change. Right now, it seems to be about 4GB on Android and is officially 3.9GB on iOS, but patches/additional content could push that up.

Warzone Mobile Compatible Devices

On iOS:

To play Warzone on iOS, you need a device running iOS 16.0 or later with at least 3 GB of RAM, excluding the iPhone 8. So, you should be fine with the devices on this list (via Apple):

iPhones:

• iPhone 14
  • iPhone 14 Plus
  • iPhone 14 Pro
  • iPhone 14 Pro Max
  • iPhone 13
  • iPhone 13 mini
  • iPhone 13 Pro
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max
  • iPhone 12
  • iPhone 12 mini
  • iPhone 12 Pro
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max
  • iPhone 11
  • iPhone 11 Pro
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • iPhone XS
  • iPhone XS Max
  • iPhone XR
  • iPhone X
  • iPhone SE (3rd generation)
  • iPhone SE (2nd generation)

As explained by Forbes, you’re looking at any iPhone from 2017 onwards, barring the iPhone 8, which Activision has confirmed can’t handle the game. Why can you use the iPhone SE but not the 8? Because 2nd and 3rd gen iPhone SEs are just that little bit more powerful. As for iPads, here’s which iPads should be able to handle it:

iPads:

• iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation onwards)
  • iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation onwards)
  • iPad Pro 10.5-inch
  • iPad Pro 9.7-inch
  • iPad (5th generation onwards)
  • iPad mini (5th generation onwards)
  • iPad Air (3rd generation onwards)

Related: Does Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Have Prop Hunt?

On Android:

It’s a little trickier to say which Android devices should run Warzone Mobile because there are so many manufacturers making Android devices. But you will, as confirmed by Activision, need at least 4 GB of RAM running Android Adreno 618 or better. Your best bet, if you’re not sure, is to head over to the always useful GSMArena, put your mobile’s model in, and check its specs.

However, here are a few devices that meet or exceed the minimum spec for running Warzone Mobile.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
  • Samsung Galaxy A71
  • Samsung Galaxy A72
  • Samsung Galaxy A80
  • ZTE S30
  • ZTE Nubia Z60 Ultra
  • Xiaomi 12
  • Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
  • Nokia X40
  • Google Pixel 4a
  • Google Pixel 4a 5G
  • Google Pixel 5
  • Google Pixel 6
  • Google Pixel 6 Pro
  • Google Pixel 7
  • Google Pixel 7 Pro
  • Google Pixel 8
  • Google Pixel 8 Pro

Google Pixel has a relatively straightforward way of labeling their phones, so anything from Google Pixel 4a onwards should run Warzone Mobile.

Tip: A Handy Way of Finding Out if Your Android Phone can Run Warzone Mobile

A tip from Reddit is to Google SD732G vs X, where X is the name of your phone’s processor. If it shows as fast or faster than the SD732G and you have the required 4GB of RAM, you should be fine.

In both cases, bear in mind that performance will vary between devices. The more powerful your device, the smoother your Warzone Mobile experience should be. And that’s what you need to know about all Warzone Mobile compatible devices and requirements.

Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is available on iOS and Android.

The above article was updated on 3/28/2024 by Chris McMullen to clarify information about Warzone Mobile

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Best Itto Teams in Genshin Impact
Itto smiling in Genshin Impact. This image is part of an article about the best Itto build in Genshin Impact.
Read Article Best Itto Build in Genshin Impact
Itto holding a weapon in Genshin Impact. This image is part of an article about the best Itto teams in Genshin Impact.
Read Article Sakura Stand Codes (March 2024)
Sakura Stand Promo Image
Related Content
Read Article Best Itto Teams in Genshin Impact
Itto smiling in Genshin Impact. This image is part of an article about the best Itto build in Genshin Impact.
Read Article Best Itto Build in Genshin Impact
Itto holding a weapon in Genshin Impact. This image is part of an article about the best Itto teams in Genshin Impact.
Read Article Sakura Stand Codes (March 2024)
Sakura Stand Promo Image
Author
Chris McMullen
Freelance contributor at The Escapist. I've returned to writing about games after a couple of career changes, with my recent stint lasting five-plus years. I hope, through my writing work, to settle the karmic debt I incurred by persuading my parents to buy a Mega CD. Aside from writing for The Escapist, I also cover news and more for GameSpew. I've also been published at other sites including VG247, Space, and more. My tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though I'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based.