Escapist Crew Wows Webby Crowd

Pages PREV 1 2

anyone got pics of yahtzee at the awards? according to fullyramblomatic, he had a suit on and that would be pretty awesome to see a man wearing a fedora while wearing a suit.

also, that escapist team pic is pretty awesome :)

sharp_as_a_cork:
Congratulations, Escapist; I knew you were meant for great things.

Tonight: The Webbies, tomorrow: The World!

Wow. One of the 5 words we considered was Today, the Webbies. Tomorrow the...

Thanks for all the support, all! Now I feel all happy. You've made my weekend. As Russ mentioned, it's been a lot of work, but interesting times. But it's really exciting to receive this award just as our third birthday is coming up. I cannot believe it's been three years.

The_root_of_all_evil:
Hehe...my plan worked...now we have your name and your avatar matched! Soon we will rule the world!!

Crap.

Andraste, the dress suits you. And Russ, not what I had pictured you'd look like (I blame the avatar!)... oh, and nice haircut by the way; it suits you...

Finally, congrats The Escapist. You're finally getting the recognition you deserve for your excellent work. (Re-reads the Orange Juice Principle...)

Okay so Sara Fields & Julianne Greer are hot O,o
But cmon. No Yahtzee? Not to inflate his ego but I would venture a guess that most of us only visit this site for his reviews.

fix-the-spade:

riftinducer:
Very nicely done guys, congratulations on the award. Loved the 5 words maximum on the speeches. If only the Oscars, Golden Globes, etc. would impose something like that. They'd have to work towards it though, starting at a 5 minute maximum then working back from there.

Can you imagine most Hollywood Starlet's 5 word speaches?

"Like, um, oh my Gaaaaaarrd..."

See, it's better already. I know how it can be enforced too: the person who hands them the award has a hidden cattle prod. If they hit double digits, Zap!

But cmon. No Yahtzee? Not to inflate his ego but I would venture a guess that most of us only visit this site for his reviews.

It's also fair to say most of you don't bother reading Page 1 of the form thread either. :) I suspect an answer to your question may be hidden there, you filthy skimmer.

Russ Pitts:

It's also fair to say most of you don't bother reading Page 1 of the form thread either. :) I suspect an answer to your question may be hidden there, you filthy skimmer.

Be nice. Too much text is boring and im impatient. I WANT YAHTZEE! *pout*

*sigh* You are all that's wrong with this world, my young friend ;)

Russ Pitts:
*sigh* You are all that's wrong with this world, my young friend ;)

I like your style sir!

Indeed...

EDIT: One word post FTW! Crap, I'm infected.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here