Brand New ZP and Unforgotten Realms Shirts Are Here!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Brand New ZP and Unforgotten Realms Shirts Are Here!

Just in time for your holiday shopping (or wish list) The Escapist store has been stocked with all new items, including brand new Zero Punctuation and Unforgotten Realms designs!

In addition to the new t-shirt designs, our freshly-stocked store now also offers mugs, stickers, and a beanie - but that's not the most exciting news. Between now and December 1, you'll also get 15% off your order. Just use the code ESCAPEHERE15 when placing your order.

Just a reminder: You can always find a quick link to our store in the tool bar on the top of the page. And be sure to let us know which of the new designs you like best!

Oh, and one last thing: Hoodies and imp plushies are on the way soon. You heard me - imp plushies.

Well it's about damn time someone listened to my suggestion of making plushies.

Soon, SOON, my army will be complete.... Wuahahaha!

ZP mug... O Rly?

Sorry, but I am going to purchase NOW!

I'm sorry, but that "Canadian Lumber" shirt is epic. I must have it.

Just in time for christmas, thanks guys ^_^

Oh, I love the Mumorpuger shirt!! Wish it came in the other colors for ladies (I almost died when I saw red, but then I died again when I realized it was only for men *tear*), but I'm still getting it!! Or asking for Christmas... hmmm.

Ooo, imp plushies...

EDIT: wait, the color says Cranberry for ladies, but my screen looks brown. Is my screen color off?

The "putrescent waters" ZP mug tempts, as do the "Canadian Lumber", "Press 'X' to Not Die" mushroom cloud, and "Professional Troll" t-shirts. Awful timing, though, as my credit card statement just came in with a $400 charge for imported, discontinued computer parts...

-- Steve

PS: yay for imp plushies!

Imp plushies? What about peaty plushies?

Kogepan:
wait, the color says Cranberry for ladies, but my screen looks brown. Is my screen color off?

I Am Not An Artist, but I think Cranberry should be a dark purplish red color, which is probably tough to photograph well for the web.

....I may have to dig through my bank account....

I stated in another thread the uncanny similarity i see between the "Push X to Not Die" t-shirts with the blown out grunge skull to that of the Skullcandy logo...

Am I crazy am I the only one who sees it?

MUST HAVE A PLUSHIE!!!!!

And a mug. Definitley a mug

Virgil:

Kogepan:
wait, the color says Cranberry for ladies, but my screen looks brown. Is my screen color off?

I Am Not An Artist, but I think Cranberry should be a dark purplish red color, which is probably tough to photograph well for the web.

Cranberry is indeed a red in this case. It's actually quite a deep red. And I like it!

Props to our very own sprout for designing these shirts! Drop her a line to say how much you lurv them :).

Ordered the Professional Troll one, in olive. Might pick up a plushie if they're not to expensive. :)

Imp Plushies? Oh hellz yeah!

Y'alls should make accessories for the imp plushies, so you could dress them as the various types of imp from all the ZPs. Or at least, have em come in two sizes.

not a bad idea, but first we need to get the dang things in the store!

sprout:
not a bad idea, but first we need to get the dang things in the store!

Must have Assasins creed hoodie for Imp!

I know what I'm buying this coming pay day.

Anton P. Nym:
as my credit card statement just came in with a $400 charge for imported, discontinued computer parts...

actually they ship from canada, at least that's where my "sshh i'm an assassin" shirt came from

i so want an imp plushie, tho it still does not beat the jokes i've told had with my Richard plushie from lfg, most of which are VERY not safe for work tho my friend's wife thinks they're rather funny

Landslide:
Props to our very own sprout for designing these shirts! Drop her a line to say how much you lurv them :).

That's cool to know. I was really impressed with the new shirts and was actually wondering who'd designed them, and now I know.

And knowing is half the battle...

What kind of Imp Plushies? the ZP ones?

I'm going to grab a bunch of those 'This is a Mumorpuger!' stickers, and use them to label all the the MMORPGs where I work.

Imp plushies, nice. I might actually consider buying something off a website.

heeheehee... of course zp imp plushies! are there any other kind? (especially /here/?)

sprout:
heeheehee... of course zp imp plushies! are there any other kind? (especially /here/?)

Well there are the little imps that live within the BBCode and lock threads just before you hit "post" for an epic rebuttal you spent half an hour typing. Not to be confused with the gremlins that hide in the bandwidth on Wednesdays and make it so that 3/4 of all posts fail because of ZP viewing.

Now here's my thinking. The Escapist needs to make a smaller-scale "Build-a-Bear Workshop". Imp plushies in small, large, and "epic boss with only one weak spot" sizes. Add to that a couple doll plushies of the traditional Yahtzee nearly-stick-person characters. A basic guy and girl doll, the broad-chested "PC Gaming Master Race" dude, a "holy fuck it's Pamela Anderson" chested female, a small kid slash midget doll, and a basic man and woman in zombie form.

Then you get the accessories. Before stuffing and filling the dolls, you pick out eyes and if desired, other facial/body features (mouth, nose, hair, or a piece to make the infamous three-cunted hooker). Hands would be attached by your choice of actual plush arms, or string to give the "floaty hands" look, or bendable wire for floaty hands you can pose. All that's left is costumes, ranging from Yahtzee's famous hat, to a bow to make the "female" imps, to full-blown Link costumes.

Yeah, odds of this ever happening are so low that a bookie would break your legs in advance, but it's a dream...

But if it does happen, for use of my idea I demand 5% and free Imp plushies!!!

I like the Mumorpuger shirt. Loved this word when yahtzee used it!

Myan:

Virgil:

Kogepan:

Cranberry is indeed a red in this case. It's actually quite a deep red. And I like it!

SWEET! I don't think I can wait til Christmas. I'll order this as soon as I get home.

Vanguard1219:
I'm sorry, but that "Canadian Lumber" shirt is epic. I must have it.

I've ordered it. XD Along with the "It is always stars~" shirt.

FEEL THE WRATH OF CANADIAN LUMBER, FOOL!

Why does the "ESCAPEHERE15" code not work?

I just get this message when i press the redeem buttom: "Gift certificate not found or code is invalid."

i want to order the assassin T-shirt and beanie, but i'm running out of time, and i need that code to work!

would someone else check this please?

I just get this message when i press the redeem buttom: "Gift certificate not found or code is invalid."

i want to order the assassin T-shirt and beanie, but i'm running out of time, and i need that code to work!

Dimble ThriceFoon:
would someone else check this please?

It worked fine for me. When you get to shipping/payment of what's in your cart, go down to the PROMO CODE field, and enter in the promo code (ESCAPEHERE15) and it will automatically calculate the discount. Do not use the gift certificate field!

Hope that helps. :)

perfect, thank you.

ordered. :D

Dimble ThriceFoon:
perfect, thank you.

ordered. :D

Glad to help! *ties on cape* AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.