I Can Haz Nu Buk Plz?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

I Can Haz Nu Buk Plz?

LOLcats have reached the general public

Well, it had to happen sooner or later: Icanhascheezburger has brought out its own particular brand of humor to the Christmas market.

The book, "I Can Haz Cheezburger?," which can be found at all good bookshops and e-tailers, features over more LOLcats from the sublime to the ridiculous. Any 'net savvy geek will instantly recognize some of the pictures, based around photographs of cats with a humorous idiosyncratic caption.

First created in the early 20th century, as detailed here, the LOLcats found new life in 4Chan around 2005.

Now they've reached the general public. Will you have it in your stocking?

Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet! There's a leak somewhere, we need to plug it before 4chan finds it and escapes to wreak havoc.

PedroSteckecilo:
Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet! There's a leak somewhere, we need to plug it before 4chan finds it and escapes to wreak havoc.

I think I found the leak!

http://www.whyweprotest.net/en/

PedroSteckecilo:
Nooooooooooooooo!

Quickly, to the Bat Cave!

Must refrain from buying book...eurgh... MUST not be tempted have to resist Damnit

Never mind. There's also that 100 classic literature thing emerging on the ds soon. Swings and roundabouts as they say, whoever 'they' are.

well, there goes the earth as we know it...

This has been out for quite a while...

PedroSteckecilo:
Nooooooooooooooo!

Don't worry, we will release the escapist somehow to counter the evil. It shall be called WW3.

This pains me. Soon 4chan will be a publicly traded company. And that will truly be the end of days.

Mr.Pandah:

True, it was released on 16th October, but after talking about it last night; I realised how few people were aware of it's existence.

PedroSteckecilo:
Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet!

*Grabs Shotgun*

LET'S ROCK AND ROLL.

The_root_of_all_evil:

Mr.Pandah:

True, it was released on 16th October, but after talking about it last night; I realised how few people were aware of it's existence.

16th of October? Jeez, I could've sworn it was a lot earlier then that. Didn't mean to sound pompous about it by the way!

Mr.Pandah:

The_root_of_all_evil:

Mr.Pandah:

16th of October? Jeez, I could've sworn it was a lot earlier then that. Didn't mean to sound pompous about it by the way!

No worries, always good to make sure. :)

...fuck you internet. Fuck you.

PedroSteckecilo:
Nooooooooooooooo!

Damn that is a scary thought... *Shudders at the thought of what roams around on 4chan.*

OverlordSteve:

PedroSteckecilo:
Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet!

*Grabs Shotgun*

LET'S ROCK AND ROLL.

For a moment there, I thought you where going to say "Lets Rick Roll!"

Anyways, quickly, someone stop them from going even farther into their plans to destroy the world. We're the last place of hope. Everyone, defend Jacinto the escapist.

Ice Storm:

For a moment there, I thought you where going to say "Lets Rick Roll!"

Anyways, quickly, someone stop them from going even farther into their plans to destroy the world. We're the last place of hope. Everyone, defend Jacinto the escapist.

Sentry, goin' up!

xitel:
This pains me. Soon 4chan will be a publicly traded company. And that will truly be the end of days.

Oh god... you just put that image in my head, and for that, I hate you. Why would you do that to me? WHY?

the monopoly guy:
...fuck you internet. Fuck you.

Be quiet, it'll hear you!

fish food carl:

xitel:

Oh god... you just put that image in my head, and for that, I hate you. Why would you do that to me? WHY?

Many reasons, my friend. Can you imagine moot running a multi-national corporation next?

What's the big deal?

It's just some stupid book with cat pictures and dumb captions.

If some idiot wants to buy a book which is more suited for a 5 year old girl, then more fool them.

The next evolution of this Meme will be photos of Nerds & Geeks 'ironically' dressed in summer dresses, having an imaginary tea party with theur dolls in their Wendy House, with captions like "PAZ THE TEA BAG MRS. GOLLYKINS!" & "MOAR CAKE MR. SNUGGLEBEAR?".

Jamash:
The next evolution of this Meme will be photos of Nerds & Geeks 'ironically' dressed in summer dresses, having an imaginary tea party with theur dolls in their Wendy House, with captions like "PAZ THE TEA BAG MRS. GOLLYKINS!" & "MOAR CAKE MR. SNUGGLEBEAR?".

You're going to give them ideas.

OverlordSteve:
Sentry, goin' up!

No use, they all picked Spies.

i luvs LOLspeak!!!!1one

it's teh furst language uf teh interwebs! specially wen it envolves teh kitties.

Limos:
i luvs LOLspeak!!!!1one

it's teh furst language uf teh interwebs! specially wen it envolves teh kitties.

LOLiterature:

The LOLsong of J. Alfred Prufrock

I can haz universe?
I can haz peech?
Im in ur white flanel trowserz
walkin on ur beach
Teh mermades singing - I hears dem
I do not think they say "OH HAI!" to me

OMG I saw that book at Barnes and Nobles!
i was 3 bucks short :(

mshcherbatskaya:

Limos:
i luvs LOLspeak!!!!1one

LOLiterature:

I can haz universe?
I can haz peech?
walkin on ur beach

That absolutely and without question made my day.

Susan Arendt:

mshcherbatskaya:

Limos:
i luvs LOLspeak!!!!1one

LOLiterature:

I can haz universe?
I can haz peech?
walkin on ur beach

That absolutely and without question made my day.

Actually, any good Eliot parody makes my day.

PedroSteckecilo:
Nooooooooooooooo!

When there is no bandwidth in hell....

hmmm this is possibly one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, i will have to check my sources on this but i'm pretty sure it is

Wouldn't that just become the best, and most disturbing pr0n site ever made?

This is why we can't have caturday any more.

comandertrey:

Amen to that.

stompy:

comandertrey:

Amen to that.

Recession

Obama (some are doomsaying him so I'll just go with it)

Soulja Boy video game

LOLcats buk

Nostradamus was pretty close I'd say.

PedroSteckecilo:
Nooooooooooooooo!

Is anyone else reminded of the scene in the second Matrix movie, where Agent Smith goes through the phone and into reality?
...Any? No? Just me, I guess.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or