Microsoft VP Credits Valve With "Keeping the PC Ecosystem Strong"

Pages PREV 1 2

CriticalMiss:
Was this a fake article or did a Microsoft exec actually talk publically without saying something stupid or mentioning Titanfall? It must be a harbinger of the end times D:

Do not worry as we speak(type) there is a conversation going on in a boardroom.... "He said what??!! Yeah he is soooo fired once we find a fake reason to kick him to the curb...."

oliver.begg:

and considering several "features" of win 8.1 make gaming on it hard to impossible, cynical outlooks might be the proper one

Nah, gaming on 8.1 works fine. You should try it.

Zachary Amaranth:

Windows 8: not as bad as you've heard.
They should slap that on the box, it's the nicest thing I've heard about it.

Yeah, you're hilarious.

TomWiley:

Yeah, you're hilarious.

Why thank you. I'm glad you find my honesty to be 'hilarious.' I do like to entertain.

Still, the phrase 'damning with faint praise' exists for a reason, my friend.

Personally, what I find hilarious is that people are still trotting out the "you dislike it? well you MUST NOT HAVE TRIED IT" defense.

slash2x:

Do not worry as we speak(type) there is a conversation going on in a boardroom.... "He said what??!! Yeah he is soooo fired once we find a fake reason to kick him to the curb...."

Or once Zynga needs a new CEO.

TomWiley:

oliver.begg:

and considering several "features" of win 8.1 make gaming on it hard to impossible, cynical outlooks might be the proper one

Nah, gaming on 8.1 works fine. You should try it.

Zachary Amaranth:

Windows 8: not as bad as you've heard.
They should slap that on the box, it's the nicest thing I've heard about it.

Yeah, you're hilarious.

win 8.1 has 2 major issues;

1. its completly screwed the mouse DPI inputs, making games that read off the windows interpretation unplayable

2. its completely fucked the page file system on alot of the large adress aware games. it cuases a constant 50mb per second dump to the page file until it BSOD

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here