New 52's Lobo Gets Ongoing Series, Tragic Backstory

Pages PREV 1 2

hahahahahahahahaaaaaa

(Sorry if they report me for this post because it has little content, I just have nothing else to say)

Well, this could work, if they just pile on every "tragic backstory" cliché in the book on top of the guy; homeworld gets blown up, last of his kind, parents shot to death outside of a Movie theater, his powers are painbased, listens to Linkin Park, cuts himself with the biggest razor in the universe, etc, etc.

Still, yeah; the DCAU version is basically Lobo in a nutshell. Please let us have that again.

Mangod:
Well, this could work, if they just pile on every "tragic backstory" cliché in the book on top of the guy; homeworld gets blown up, last of his kind, parents shot to death outside of a Movie theater, his powers are painbased, listens to Linkin Park, cuts himself with the biggest razor in the universe, etc, etc.

Still, yeah; the DCAU version is basically Lobo in a nutshell. Please let us have that again.

I think you are giving DC too much credit, but if they run with that idea... Well played.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here