Disney Princesses as Avatar: The Last Airbender Characters

Pages PREV 1 2

FPLOON:

Dni0:
I jumped on here to go HAAARRGGGHHHHH NOT AGAIN, but I see everyone's already beat me to it. I suppose the only thing to do now is reimagine Yahtzee as a disney princess.

Why not take it "one" step further? Every Escapist Content Contributor as Disney Princess re-imagined as video game characters represented as famous historical figures!

Please... please don't tempt me.

Zachary Amaranth:

Dni0:
I jumped on here to go HAAARRGGGHHHHH NOT AGAIN, but I see everyone's already beat me to it. I suppose the only thing to do now is reimagine Yahtzee as a disney princess.

Yahtzee should be reimagined as an MLP FIM character. Screw it, so should all the major personalities of the site.

I definitely know Yahtzee and Jim have been ponified. The trouble with the other staff is they don't really have distinct features like those two to make it a worthwhile ponification. (Sorry, guys, that's just what I think.)

Jim_Callahan:
The fact that you're using the word "artist" to describe someone that has ever constructed any form of "Disney Princess" anything makes me suspect that your personal definition of the former is hilariously incorrect, well beyond error related to beauty being in the eye of the beholder.

Seriously? Please, enlighten us to what being an artist truly means if this does not qualify. You may not like what they've created but I'm pretty sure that it's still art.

Risingblade:
Why does the tangled girl have fire bending? That seems like the worse possible power to have when you have such long hair.

She's dressed as a sun warrior. Rapunzel's hair powers are based off a flower that was formed from a "drop of sun."

That seems like a reasonable connection to me.

Aerosteam:
I definitely know Yahtzee and Jim have been ponified. The trouble with the other staff is they don't really have distinct features like those two to make it a worthwhile ponification. (Sorry, guys, that's just what I think.)

Not even the LRR crew? A few of them seem like they could be ponified, princessised, or something to that effect.

Risingblade:
Why does the tangled girl have fire bending? That seems like the worse possible power to have when you have such long hair.

From the look of the outfit Rapunzel's been retooled into one of the Golden Sun tribe or whatever they were called, a sort of precursor race to the Fire Nation that learnt bending from the last two dragons in existence. As Rapunzel's whole schtick is that her magic comes from a fallen drop of the sun (thats how that film went, right?) its sort of appropriate.

Aerosteam:

FPLOON:

Dni0:

Why not take it "one" step further? Every Escapist Content Contributor as Disney Princess re-imagined as video game characters represented as famous historical figures!

Who said I was only temping you? *shifty eyes* Besides, I was just trying to see how far you could go before you just end up going in some kind of representation loop...

It's all fun and games until someone fire-bends their friend on accident... ;P

Aerosteam:

FPLOON:

Dni0:

I'll get the ball rolling then...

Dni0:
I'll get the ball rolling then...

That's... awesome. I actually wouldn't mind a news post about this if you manage a few more of these. XD

AdmiralCheez:
It's just that it seems like the only fanart ever posted is that of Disney princesses. If they could maybe branch out a bit and look at things other than Disney, maybe they'd have something. I mean, there's thousands of video games, movies, and TV shows out there; there's bound to be decent fanart of one of them.

Scarim Coral:
Just because he chose to do crossover fanart of a shows I liked (mainly toward The Last Airbender than The Legend of Korra) doesn't mean I starting to liked the Disney Princesses fanart.

Seriously ENOUGH of the Disney Princesses crossover fanarts!!

What's next? Disney Princesses with Tron, Breaking Bad or even Attack on Titans???

How about something for Heart of Darkness (the game, not the book)?

We can start with Heart of Darkness (that might be a little obscure), then move on to Team Fortress 2/Avatar: The Last Airbender crossovers (Aang: The Last Spy? Pyro: The Only Firebender), then maybe we could have some fanarts of... Oh I don't know, a crossover between Tom's Terrifying Tales from the Toaster (a Scary Stories to tell in the Dark YTP series with entertaining (albeit overused) running gags) and the FEAR games. Point-Thomas and Alfred-ma throwing replicows in the fire makes more sense than having yet another "Disney Princesses as X" thread that doesn't really have anything to do with gaming.

FPLOON:
Also, Kida makes a better Korra than Korra...

Damn straight. Although come to think of it a bit of mud makes a better Korra than Korra does.

NLS:
How about Disney princesses reimagined as Disney princesses? I bet noone's thought about that one before!

You mean like, Mulan dressed as Jasmine or something?

Also, I don't really see how Jessica Rabbit is a Disney Princess.

So, there's one image with Kida, Shang, and some other guy. Who's the top guy?????

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here