ESA, IGDA: Threats, Personal Attacks Have No Place in Games

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Trishbot:

circularlogic88:
Lara Croft is an emotionally complex character now? lol okay.

Why, yes, she is. Times changed, and she changed with it. I'm VERY happy with the result.

On topic, when both the IGDA and the ESA condemn your "movement", the movement has lost the altruistic edge. It's too toxic and poisonous now. The tide has turned. It's doing FAR more harm now then good.

V da Mighty Taco:
Great. Just great. Yet another large organization going "the entirety of GamerGate are harassing, sexist assholes who just want to silence women". No acknowledgement of harassment towards GGers or anything, nor even a slight acknowledgement that not everyone in GG is like that (seriously, "the whole community"?).

Fuck, this is almost enough to make me support GG again. Almost.

Apologies if I'm seeming a bit hostile, btw. Absolutes and putting words or ideas into people's mouths are just pet peeves of mine is all.

This is the biggest organization of gaming on the planet. These are gaming industry leaders and developers and organizers and promoters. And this is what they feel GamerGate is. That's the public AND the industry's opinion and interpretation of events. GamerGate is toxic, no matter what good you or others intended. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, after all.

For anyone who legitimately feels "journalistic integrity" is what GamerGate is about, I would encourage you to keep up that fight... but not under a label, a hashtag, and a "movement". I've been fighting for journalistic integrity LONG before GamerGate was a thing, and I'll push for it long after GamerGate dies out. I don't need a catchy hashtag tainted by voracious idiots and misogynists to do what I've always done before.

Let's start pushing for something more important now: Inclusivity. Something to stand by our women in games, to be that vocal voice going "we're with you. Don't let the morons get you down." A movement to say "thank you" to those talented women out there that helped create those games you loved, like Portal, Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, and so many others that had female developers and writers and producers heavily involved in bringing them to life.

Can we work on that, please?

I don't care much about Gamergate or their opposition, and believe that both sides of the conversation have been too poisoned by idiots with loud voices to go anywhere positive. One thing though? You probably shouldn't use the organization that supported SOPA (until the collective internet made them back down) as proof that the public is behind you. They do not care about you. They do not care about this issue. PR is PR. If they had cared, they wouldn't have waited until other news outlets started weighing in on things to have their say.

As for inclusivity, I'm all for it, and I've seen many GGers claim that they are too. Granted, my reasons for inclusivity have nothing to do with equality. I don't think equality should be a requirement of art after all. It would be more accurate to say that I support diversity. Van Gough was a fine artist, but it would be boring if every painting looked like Starry Night. Similarly, I don't have to be female, homosexual, chinese, etc to be bored to tears with the grizzled brown haired white male protagonist who sees the same basic story arc mirrored across entire genres.

Scars Unseen:

I don't care much about Gamergate or their opposition, and believe that both sides of the conversation have been too poisoned by idiots with loud voices to go anywhere positive. One thing though? You probably shouldn't use the organization that supported SOPA (until the collective internet made them back down) as proof that the public is behind you. They do not care about you. They do not care about this issue. PR is PR. If they had cared, they wouldn't have waited until other news outlets started weighing in on things to have their say.

Who? The ESA or IGDA? Because the ESA DID support SOPA, but IGDA did NOT. If anything, having two sides that stood apart come together and agree concisely that THIS is something they stand together on proves a lot to me. This is an issue they aren't split on.

And, yes, PR is PR, but it's UNIVERSAL at this point. EVERY big organization in the industry has criticized the GamerGate movement for what it represents NOW (not what it's "intentions" were), and it's spilled over into mainstream, with everything from Yahoo, Business Insider, Forbes, NY Times, MSN, and other major outlets weighing in. When the tide is OVERWHELMINGLY against your platform and associate it with the worst types of internet miscreants, do you REALLY think you can turn public's tide back in its favor and have a legit conversation on "journalistic integrity"?

Nimcha:

V da Mighty Taco:

Nimcha:

Point is it doesn't matter. It's not a movement but it pretends to be one. That's why you get stuff like that.

It's thousands of people standing for a cause that they strongly believe in. That makes it a movement.

No, it's not. There's no cause and there's no way to determine if people actually believe the same as what you believe.

It's like Occupy all over again.

A) I'm not a part of GG anymore, and haven't been for quite a while.

B) All the people over in that dreadful monster thread and all over Twitter would greatly disagree with you about them not having a cause, especially when most of them keep repeating what that cause is over and over again. Just asking any individual there or even merely reading their posts is all that's needed to confirm whether they believe it or not.

A: "YOU GUYS ARE RACIST CHILD-MURDERERS AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED"
B: "B-but I didn't do anything. It was those guys over there."
A: "You're standing next to them! You should move to a different continent if you don't want to be associated with them."

Nice argument. Not that GG is much better these days though...

So, maybe, please, can we just go back to playing games and moaning from time to time about slightly dodgy journalism? I think I preferred that situation to this.

The ongoing threats, including a shooting threat at USU which led feminist critic Anita Sarkeesian to cancel her speech, as well as threats that have led to independent game developer Brianna Wu leaving her home, have occurred during the movement GamerGate. Both Sarkeesian and Wu have alleged GamerGate was involved in the threats.

I haven't been following news about GamerGate (mainly because if I did, my brain would start to hurt), but were either of these threats proven to have come from GamerGate, or people associated with it?

Zaydin:

V da Mighty Taco:

Nimcha:

Point is it doesn't matter. It's not a movement but it pretends to be one. That's why you get stuff like that.

It's thousands of people standing for a cause that they strongly believe in. That makes it a movement.

Yet for all their claims of wanting to fight corruption in gaming journalism, Gaters (I refuse to call them Gamers) were silent when Gamespot canned Jeff Gerstmann for panning Kane and Lynch.

First off, citation needed. Iirc, that whole ordeal created a pretty big shitstorm that many gamers were pissed off about. Can you actually prove that even most people in GG, let alone all, both knew about that incident when it happened and didn't say a word about it?

Second, even if someone committed a wrong in the past or are even full-on evil, that doesn't mean that they can't be right about something. In other words, whether or not they stood up for Gerstmann all those years ago doesn't actually prove them wrong about journalism being fucked now.

Third, the past cannot be changed. People who just now are understanding the issues with the game's industry cannot retroactively go back and fix the fuck-ups of the past. They can only fix the present, which is what many of them are trying to do.

Trishbot:

SilverHunter:

People on both sides of the fence for the "GamerGate" have said before that part of the reason this has blown up into the beast it is was because websites were actively stifling conversation. It added fuel to the fires of conspiracy talk, and when outside political forces started jumping in on the bandwagon, it got out of control. Or did you forget who originally came up with the name "GamerGate"?

It blew up in the beast it did because a bitter, jealous, angry ex went to a group of trolls, made up a bunch of stories about her (many outright disproven), and said trolls went on the warpath, organizing and going after people so barely even related to the concept of "journalistic integrity" that it's almost laughable.

Adam Baldwin started the name, but even he didn't have all the info at the time, and even his criticism of the industry are almost barely related to the harassment and vitriolic environment stemming from the movement now.

Even if it DID start out as something positive, it's no longer that way. Or do you also believe the swastika is still a Buddhist good luck symbol? When a good cause is corrupted and perverted beyond repair, it's a better use of time and energy to abandon a silly, pointless hashtag or title and just, well, be a decent human being without a mascot to stand behind.

I've been promoting reform in the game industry long before Adam Baldwin said something catchy. I'll do it long after the "movement" fades from recent memory. I don't need a hashtag to be a decent human being. I won't was my time and defend a hashtag from haters, or to spend more time defending a hashtag from criticism than actually talking about the issues I care about, or to use a hashtag to stand up for the oppressed and victimized, or glean my sense of pride as a gamer from something a someone somewhere wrote in generalities. I've been doing this stuff for years without it. Why do I need it now?

First off, before you start rambling and copy-pasting entire paragraphs from your other posts try and read a little more than your own narrow-minded view. I was speaking specifically to Zaydin's comment and his comment alone, I've already said my piece on this general mess above. Both sides have disgusting individuals participating in death threats and wholly uncivil behavior, and while you claim you won't waste time trying to defend one group, you seem more than eager to defend the other. That by its very definition is 'bigotry'.

I'm not making any claim on what some ex said, nor did I ever state Adam Baldwin knew anything about this other than seeing an easy way to espouse his own political views into something that did not need it.

I'm also not so naive or idiotic to try and make an argument about what the German Swastikah means as compared to the cultures it originally came from. It's horribly pathetic, on your part, to try for such a weak argument. But if you want to go that route, would you call a practitioner of either system of belief a Jew-hating white supremacist for having the it painted on their door? Any decent human being certainly wouldn't I hope.

marioandsonic:

The ongoing threats, including a shooting threat at USU which led feminist critic Anita Sarkeesian to cancel her speech, as well as threats that have led to independent game developer Brianna Wu leaving her home, have occurred during the movement GamerGate. Both Sarkeesian and Wu have alleged GamerGate was involved in the threats.

I haven't been following news about GamerGate (mainly because if I did, my brain would start to hurt), but were either of these threats proven to have come from GamerGate, or people associated with it?

Don't know about Wu. But the Sarkeesian threat sent to USU, which they made public, contained no references to gamergate. Of course, I've already seen this used to show that gamergate had to be involved, as they 'have a policy to not mention gamergate in official correspondence', because that totally isn't a fallacious piece of circular thinking.

The only association to gamergate with regards to the latest round of Sarkeesian drama is an unsupported tweet from Sarkeesian herself, and is therefore hardly a bastion of impartial reporting.

IamLEAM1983:

I would agree, it's not fair of me to point fingers at anyone. However, I haven't seen that many indications of 4Chan's own members trying to take a stand by distancing themselves from the more toxic members in their group

8chan (because people aren't using 4chan anymore) bans people who post this kind of stuff.

And their community doesn't like it either.

Also after seeing how Brianna Wu magically "found" someone doxxing her about 5 minutes after it happened, she's got to be the worst person involved in this whole mess. I agree that people were being idiots when they accused Sarkeesain of making up the threats against her, but now Wu is actually validating them

SilverHunter:

First off, before you start rambling and copy-pasting entire paragraphs from your other posts try and read a little more than your own narrow-minded view.

Wow. I'm just skimming this and this caught my eye. I can just tell already this response is going to be totally sensible, fair, unbiased, and based in pure rationale and not impassioned zealotry. Let's see if my prediction holds true...

I was speaking specifically to Zaydin's comment and his comment alone, I've already said my piece on this general mess above. Both sides have disgusting individuals participating in death threats and wholly uncivil behavior, and while you claim you won't waste time trying to defend one group, you seem more than eager to defend the other. That by its very definition is 'bigotry'.

Er, I hate to be a Grammar Nazi (now THERE were some right proper bigots), but "defending a group from harassment" didn't constitute bigotry. Here, here, I can help out.

bigot (n) -a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

I'm not seeing this from the former comments. Defending a platform is not bigotry, as the individual you have utterly dismissed and accused of "rambling" and being "narrow-minded" (that's a rather bigoted statement, now that I think about it) seems to be saying they stand fully behind the morals of so-called Gaters, but simply believes the hashtag they rally behind isn't worth defending. Makes sense to me, like saying "oh yeah, I totally agree with that Republican on this matter... but I'm not going to call myself a Republican because we agree on that one topic." That actually seems very fair and open-minded.

I'm not making any claim on what some ex said, nor did I ever state Adam Baldwin knew anything about this other than seeing an easy way to espouse his own political views into something that did not need it.

But the claims that some ex said are largely involved in the current state of affairs. It's not sensible to dismiss that element of the equation when that very thing kickstarted a large portion of this wonderfully wacky debate. And I don't see anyone, anywhere, saying you stated Adam Baldwin knew what he was talking about. But both of these are elements to a larger picture, and that picture is incomplete if you toss them out. They're certainly worth commenting on.

I'm also not so naive or idiotic to try and make an argument about what the German Swastikah means as compared to the cultures it originally came from. It's horribly pathetic, on your part, to try for such a weak argument. But if you want to go that route, would you call a practitioner of either system of belief a Jew-hating white supremacist for having the it painted on their door? Any decent human being certainly wouldn't I hope.

Godwin's Law notwithstanding, it's not "pathetic" because you aren't giving a counter-argument other than dismissal. But, sure, I'll bite on this. If you were in America and saw someone with a swastika proudly painted on their door, YES, the associated feelings, culture, and history of that symbol is deeply, irrecoverably rooted in bigotry, hatred, oppression, intolerance, persecution, and antisemitism. I mean, holy God, man, the symbol is OUTLAWED in the nation of Germany for a very, VERY good reason, so, no, you can't just paint one on your door and expect all that negative history to go away. Any "decent" human being would be understanding that using that symbol in this culture is highly insensitive and offensive and would, hopefully, opt not to parade it around. The symbol is a stigma to billions of people; nobody can claim ignorance of that.

And that, I think, is where I agree with posts earlier in the thread: GamerGate has become stigmatized. Is that fair? Hardly. But an intelligent, decent human being who genuinely does care about the industry would abandon associating with it as it grows more and more synonymous with hatred and intolerance day by day. Why is that name, GamerGate, so important that people would rather go down with the ship after it was sabotaged from within than sensibly jump into a lifeboat and move on (maybe to a better ship)? This ship has so many holes, you can't plug them all fast enough before more spring up. I mean, by all means, stand by your hashtags. Nobody can stop you. I just think it's tragically humorous to see so many care more about what their movement is called instead of doing anything about what their movement represents. Talk is so much cheaper than action.

Yes, boo hoo, the other side has been oppressed and persecuted too. That's not what this conversation is about. The conversation is about whether the GamerGate movement is too toxic to do any good at all, no matter how victimized people are on both sides. Is it too toxic? Let's have that discussion. If you think not, why do you believe that? How do you intend to change public perception of the hashtag group? What are you actively doing to promote its original goals? Who is your leadership? Who is demanding accountability? Who is going to the press? What plan does anyone have in place? Why is that a good plan? What is being done to root out the bad members? Is there even a way to police the members? Why isn't the group going after the hundreds of other more urgent problems in the game industry, such as Youtube buyouts, pervasive game DRM, mistreatment of video game developers and unacceptable crunch periods, console exclusivity backroom deals, unoptimized PC ports, broken game launches, game industry advertisements (hey, I notice Alien: Isolation is paying for the Escapist's web banners currently. How can we trust their review to be objective?), broken metacritic scaling ties to developer bonuses, and, YES, female developer and journalist harassment as a constant, unsolved problem?

The fact that THIS is what's getting people so worked up boggles my mind. I've been following game journalism since the 70s, and, trust me, it is SO MUCH BETTER than it ever was back then. As fondly as Nintendo Power is remembered, it was a Nintendo-published magazine that served as a mouthpiece to promote Nintendo-branded video games on Nintendo systems. We have more nonbiased, non-industry critics and reviewers now than we ever have in the history of the medium, and yet "journalistic integrity" has become this butchered rallying call over so many other damning industry practices.

If even half the energy spent here was directed at things like on-disc DLC, online passes, misleading E3 trailers and demos, broken game releases, game homogenization and distillation, microtransactions, F2P feature creep, forced and unwanted social elements, paywalls for story content, pre-order retail exclusives, console parity, annual game serialization, minority protagonist suppression, game piracy, region-locking, or graphics over gameplay, the whole industry would be a much better place.

But we get impassioned en masse over some of the most trivial, pointless things instead. Boggling.

This is an open letter to GG -

I have a proposition for every good GG supporter:

You should form an organization that does not have a policy that anyone can claim to be a member. Have a public roster (without aliases) and a mission statement.

In the end, the fact that any Tom, Dick and Harry can say they are affiliated with GG hurts the very core of your movement. The other thing that hurts it is the fact that some of the people who blindly stand against you are illiterate jackasses on a witch hunt and are intent on making sure that every single bad thing that happens in the industry is blamed on you. Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn, and all of their "Journalist" cohorts are working in a concerted effort to turn the industry away from you. And why not. The corrupt journalists of sites like Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, and RPS have made sure that they have used their sway to make sure you are completely demonized because you stand for truth in the industry when they only want to editorialize every piece of information. They want to control public opinion about products that are coming and make sure they fully endorse a crony system. The people who claim affiliation are your biggest problem though. They would have very little evidence if people out there didn't claim affiliation in the same breath they have threatened or bullied someone.

Also, anonymity has it's place, but it only hurts you in this situation. They aren't standing against a group of people who have represented themselves and their grievances. They are standing against a faceless,nameless mass of people who let a minority of people who claim affiliation decide how the public perceives you.

Just think on and consider it. Fully public roster of real people with a mission statement that can't be appended by everyone who walks through the door. Full accountability for all of it's members. One thing about the people standing against you is they all have faces and names, which gives them legitimacy. You want your grievances heard, you'll consider my words.

Nimcha:

V da Mighty Taco:

Nimcha:

No, it's not. There's no cause and there's no way to determine if people actually believe the same as what you believe.

It's like Occupy all over again.

I have to intervene on this idea. There certainly is a cause. The Anti-GG crowd always makes these accusations and they are wrong. They are very public about their cause, but people choose to selectively ignore it because their cause is not convenient or not the conversation you want to have.

Though you can argue that people seem to want to make it about other things, and rightly so. But if you look at the core of GG on any message board, you see a clear cause.

Zaydin:

V da Mighty Taco:

Nimcha:

Yet for all their claims of wanting to fight corruption in gaming journalism, Gaters (I refuse to call them Gamers) were silent when Gamespot canned Jeff Gerstmann for panning Kane and Lynch.

Ummm, that happened long before "Gater's" were a thing. Hardly relevant now, is it.

Trishbot:

When the tide is OVERWHELMINGLY against your platform and associate it with the worst types of internet miscreants, do you REALLY think you can turn public's tide back in its favor and have a legit conversation on "journalistic integrity"?

Ayup.
And thus, the smear campaign completes itself, just as I thought it might a month ago.
Nobody really won with GamersGate...except the trolls. Because the trolls were the only ones with nothing to lose.

Everyone is too pissed off to engage each other, and those that are trying are just being drowned out by the droves stupid reactionary gobshite.

Maybe, just maybe, this fiasco will serve as an example of what happens when you try to engage the trolls on their own terms, at their own game (that goes for all assholes involved; the more obscene GamersGaters, SJWs and those journalists that declared war on the gamer identity; I damn them all).

Or maybe not; I'm thinking that it will take some higher powers wielding bigger sticks stepping in to change that attitude, and when those kinds of people get involved I guarantee that NOBODY will be happy with the results.

Trishbot:

circularlogic88:
Lara Croft is an emotionally complex character now? lol okay.

Why, yes, she is. Times changed, and she changed with it. I'm VERY happy with the result.

Some people are really easily satisfied with hack writing I guess. Its the same reason Twilight and 50 Shades of Greg are New York Times bestsellers, no account for taste.

One day the comment section will be a fun place again, where people don't ignore points they can't respond to, and aren't going ballistic at opposing viewpoints. One day.

OT: I'll say what I've said for most of this fiasco: Threatening and Harassment is bad, so is being a lying conniving wanker. Honest discussion and criticism is good, so is transparent and honest journalism. I think 90% of the people in this forum, hopefully higher, can agree with these two statements.

There are very few people dipping their fingers in this and NOT taking a side.

Baresark:

You should form an organization that does not have a policy that anyone can claim to be a member. Have a public roster (without aliases) and a mission statement.

Given what has happened to many of the people who have their real names known for supporting the movement, that will never even be considered. It would be doing most of the work the doxxers who are against GG for them. We allow all to be a part of the movement (though we do try to police out own if we catch someone harassing someone else) because we want as many people on our side as possible. This isn't just a debate, this is a consumer revolt, and as it stands it's working, so why do a radical change which would massively cut down our numbers in a means which leaves the few how remain open to the unopposed harassment that has been rampant by those opposed to GG?

It's a terrible idea is what I'm saying.

an874:
Thanks #Gamergate! Because of you, the vile SOPA pushing lobbyists of the ESA are now the heroes in this story, but what could we really expect from the gaming community's Tea Party?: http://www.motivationals.org/demotivational-posters/demotivational-poster-15177.jpg

Oh for fuck sake, there's harassment coming from both sides in this, the only difference is that unlike those opposed to GG, WE actually police our own and try to pot a stop to it when we see it instead of saying shit like "those subhumans deserve it" and other statements taken right out of the fascist handbook. If anyone is the tea party of the gaming community in all this, it's those against GG, of that there is no debate or question.

IamLEAM1983:
And yet, nobody on the more contentious side of the GamerGate fiasco seems particularly worried. I've seen academic papers related to game theory that had the misfortune of being penned by female writers, and who were almost successfully contaminated by an influx of idiots filling the online questionnaire's fields with witty banter along the lines of "Suck my dick" or "Get back in the kitchen, ho!"

And why? Because the GamerGaters have allowed morons like 4Chan's b-tards to pollute the debate. Dig around and you'll see that a few of them like to engineer situations in which they act as both perpetrator and would-be savior. One hand doxxes and actively threatens, the other creates iconography for the Feminist arm of the movement.

As much as I'm a fan of unregulated spaces open to discussion, that approach needs to be punished. Nobody should get to act as both abuser and rescuer, as that's not only illogical but also puerile.

At some point, the so-called lulz have to stop, and consequences have to be made tangible. I can't wait for the round of prosecutions to start scorching minors or immature adults who thought that horsing around on an imageboard was without consequences whatsoever.

I respectfully ask how on earth do you propose we stop those toxic elements when they can post from anywhere, with easily made accounts and spew whatever they want? From what I've seen the movement has actually been pretty good (and getting better) at moderating and helping to remove those comments and toxic people :https://www.facebook.com/groups/479630672174115/530500160420499/?comment_id=530507480419767¬if_t=like

Holding back people like that is like trying to hold back a flood with your bare hands, all you can do is reduce the damage and slowly repair it.

And no I will not accept "Well the whole movement is tainted and should abandon itself". When the movement finally appears to have a solid base of support and clear, reachable goals, it makes about as much sense as the Republican party renaming itself because of the Tea Party (which You'll note is a fringe element of the GOP). A good cause is worth fighting for.

And here we see more game developers to scared to say what they really think because of the SJWs and just preaching the gospel that gets dictated cause they fear for their jobs.

Miss Sarkesian so far has not shown anything that suggests that the person that threatened to shoot up the university is actually a spokesperson for gamergate. And even if he claimed he was from gamgergate, the fact that gamergate constantly calls out to not harass the other side, to stop these childish attempts at fanning the flames gets completly ignored in favour of a "big bad wolf" narrative that makes corrupt websites like kotaku look like knights in shining armor.

These people will aparantly happily bent over and have their work get called mysoginistic, sexist and rape culture supporting, because they are to afraid to defend their own work because of a bunch of twitter crybabies and the gaming media that is actually loosing meaning every day and even today only survives because of certain content creators that really arent games journalists and more like TGWTG crewalikes bringing people to their sites.

Also they completly forget to mention the very real and actually well documented harassment that GG advocates have to face every day. Harassment that has lead to people loosing their jobs.

Meanwhile miss Sarkesian after suposedly receiving those threat emails herselfe is bitching about that no one had informed her about these threats from university sides... and cancelled her speach because the police wouldnt establish air port security like measures to protect HER sorry ass.

Who does she think she is? Some high profile politician? The president of the US of A?

No one announces an amok run days and weeks in advance, if there is an announcement its going online right before the actual deed is done... this whole scenario is disgusting and shows how far enrooted this SJW problem really is in games development and how far apart game devs really have become from their actual audience.

Because listening to the people who are actually involved in shady businesses and backroom deals with the very people they are supposed to report on is more important then the people that actually play your games and make sure that you have a job to go to the next day.

Incidantly this is exactly why i was against that hashtag from the very beginning. Before the hashtag came up it was "gamers"

Now its "gamergaters" and since not everyone identifies with that stupid hashtag they can divide and conquer. While people where rightously pissed off about that barrage of "gamers are dead" articles... now they themselves can claim they dont belong to "that group" cause hey.. its gamergaters right? Its not gamers anymore... all the evil in gaming culture was condensed in GG so since im not part of it i dont belong to the badguys right?

Stupid hashtag activism...

Zontar:

Baresark:

Given what has happened to many of the people who have their real names known for supporting the movement, that will never even be considered. It would be doing most of the work the doxxers who are against GG for them. We allow all to be a part of the movement (though we do try to police out own if we catch someone harassing someone else) because we want as many people on our side as possible. This isn't just a debate, this is a consumer revolt, and as it stands it's working, so why do a radical change which would massively cut down our numbers in a means which leaves the few how remain open to the unopposed harassment that has been rampant by those opposed to GG?

It's a terrible idea is what I'm saying.

Then at very least you should probably have a website with an unofficial roster of aliases and a mission statement so the BS about it not being about anything can be stopped. You can also use it to officially condone things that are not agreed to such as harassment. I mean, the main thing is that all the people who get attacked in the name of GG have real names and are publicly known, so it looks like a nameless faceless group is attacking them wholesale. And at least with an unofficial roster of aliases, people can look and see if a person is affiliated. And if a person who is affiliated threatens someone, the group as a whole can disavow their actions as not part of the group.

My point is that you let the media control your public image by just not having a few things that have iron meaning.

Does anyone not see how stupid this whole thing is? My god, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. GamerGate what ever it is, is clearly not some organized group of people, it's a sentiment that means different things to different people. Trying to stick them all into one box simply empowers them by making a whole group of people guilty by association and than angry. I've heard plenty of GamerGate people insist that they are firmly against threats and violence, hell they practically have to write it before every sentence they speak.

Also all this talk about ethics in game journalism really is just lip service BS as well. There is no code of ethics for people who are essentially bloggers that are second to the punch. This isn't exactly investigative reporting, and bias is as much a necessity it seems as the word game or movie when describing most of the sites gamer gate is against. I mean a review of a game is an opinion and it's up to you as an individual to decide who you can and can't trust. I wish I could say we as a community are capable of rising above all this but in reality we probably aren't. It's all downhill from here.

Also I'm well done with giving anyone my sympathies. Getting threatened is awful yes, but the twisting spin that people keep putting on this is, while not equatable, still sickening in itself. I'm truly sick to death of this discussion, god I used to read game news to get away from the republican and democrat BS but now Fox news and MSNBC seem to have more integrity than the full throated shit flingers. Even writing this I can already see the slew of comments directed at me, trying to put me on one side or the other of this argument. But I'm sick of having my sympathies played to, my intelligence insulted, my identity questioned, all from people who at the end of every diatribe, stretch out their hand and ask me for money.

Anita doesn't do what she does for free, and I wonder if she gave that speaking fee back, considering that law enforcement had cleared the threat, and her final reason for leaving was an issue with the venues policy. She maybe a victim and I don't at all blame her for speaking out against those who threaten her, hell I've spoken out against them, you've spoken out against them, We've all spoken out against them.

Also I could care less about GamerGate because well frankly I believe the influence of game journalism only stretches as far as we let it, and YouTube is certainly proving my point there.

The percentage of women in games is a work place issue and should be tacked by employees in that industry. The perception of women as depicted in games themselves has actually changed quite a lot, and in entertainment in general there is a lot more entertainment targeting female audiences of all ages, and certainly much more than we give it credit for. I love how Anita Sarkeesian never once features her talking to any one else about her perceptions, never features any research in her videos aside from hearsay and cherry picked examples. You know everything that has nothing to do with the scientific method. Her videos should be called "Fem Frequency: One woman's perceived male dominated hellscape." Are there sexist depictions of Women in games stemming from way back? Yes. Should we be talking about it? Yes. But like politics, this has turned into a contest of who can talk the furthest down to each other, and I'm so tired of it. This is so exhausting and not helpful.

Every single public figure who enters this debate with seemingly the exception of Jim Sterling and Total Biscuit have done nothing but hurl insults at each other and have done their best to make sure as many by-standards are in the splash zone as possible. It's like watching two factions dressed in KKK outfits dance toward each other like idiots, fighting over which person it's the most morally OK to lynch.

I've unfollowed almost every Games personality on twitter because I could't take the constant stream of hate that flew around at every second of every day. God the debate over the Iraq War felt less contentious that this.

Are we really this petty? Are we really this shallow? Are we really all such giant babies that we can't seem to put two and two together and try to figure out the cause of these problems rather than star lobbing missiles at symptoms?

I'd just like to leave this article by a self named critic of #GamerGate on the issue of harassment. To both sides who read this, enjoy and keep an open mind: https://storify.com/LadyFuzztail/gamergate-may-be-a-victim-of-a-false-flag-operati

Trishbot:

It blew up in the beast it did because a bitter, jealous, angry ex went to a group of trolls, made up a bunch of stories about her (many outright disproven), and said trolls went on the warpath, organizing and going after people so barely even related to the concept of "journalistic integrity" that it's almost laughable.

Hey sorry i know you're in the middle of something heated but do you have a link to where these things were disproven? That changes a lot for me. I mean before I realized the entire human race was little more the the feces they excrete in their entirety, I did actually read that blog, and the chat logs seemed pretty convincing and to my knowledge the surrounding Nathan Grayson and the boss she slept with didn't deny it from my understanding. If you had some evidence to the contrary I would be interested to read that too.

vallorn:
I'd just like to leave this article by a self named critic of #GamerGate on the issue of harassment. To both sides who read this, enjoy and keep an open mind: https://storify.com/LadyFuzztail/gamergate-may-be-a-victim-of-a-false-flag-operati

Bob Chipman @the_moviebob
Follow
@LadyFuzztail Here's something you should know about me: I "believe" that there is (almost) no such thing as a bad tactic - only bad TARGETS

I am done with bob... I followed him on twitter but by far has the most disgusting, vile, and ethically vacant garbage spewed from his brain lately that I... my god I almost want to cancel my pub club subscription over this. I think I'm gonna email the escapist and send a formal complain. This kind of ends justify the means approach to his intolerance can't keep being rewarded.

IamLEAM1983:
And yet, nobody on the more contentious side of the GamerGate fiasco seems particularly worried. I've seen academic papers related to game theory that had the misfortune of being penned by female writers, and who were almost successfully contaminated by an influx of idiots filling the online questionnaire's fields with witty banter along the lines of "Suck my dick" or "Get back in the kitchen, ho!"

And why? Because the GamerGaters have allowed morons like 4Chan's b-tards to pollute the debate.

What do you mean "allowed". People can't control what other people do.

When it comes to igda, it's one of the 3 organizations that either sold or compromised my email address. Since I give a unique one to each company I can see. It started with spam and now receive daily trojans on it.

They also had copyright troll tim langdell on their board for years. I don't hold igda in high regard. Don't know much about esa though.

Kameburger:
Does anyone not see how stupid this whole thing is? My god, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. GamerGate what ever it is, is clearly not some organized group of people, it's a sentiment that means different things to different people. Trying to stick them all into one box simply empowers them by making a whole group of people guilty by association and than angry. I've heard plenty of GamerGate people insist that they are firmly against threats and violence, hell they practically have to write it before every sentence they speak.

Also all this talk about ethics in game journalism really is just lip service BS as well. There is no code of ethics for people who are essentially bloggers that are second to the punch. This isn't exactly investigative reporting, and bias is as much a necessity it seems as the word game or movie when describing most of the sites gamer gate is against. I mean a review of a game is an opinion and it's up to you as an individual to decide who you can and can't trust. I wish I could say we as a community are capable of rising above all this but in reality we probably aren't. It's all downhill from here.

Also I'm well done with giving anyone my sympathies. Getting threatened is awful yes, but the twisting spin that people keep putting on this is, while not equatable, still sickening in itself. I'm truly sick to death of this discussion, god I used to read game news to get away from the republican and democrat BS but now Fox news and MSNBC seem to have more integrity than the full throated shit flingers. Even writing this I can already see the slew of comments directed at me, trying to put me on one side or the other of this argument. But I'm sick of having my sympathies played to, my intelligence insulted, my identity questioned, all from people who at the end of every diatribe, stretch out their hand and ask me for money.

Anita doesn't do what she does for free, and I wonder if she gave that speaking fee back, considering that law enforcement had cleared the threat, and her final reason for leaving was an issue with the venues policy. She maybe a victim and I don't at all blame her for speaking out against those who threaten her, hell I've spoken out against them, you've spoken out against them, We've all spoken out against them.

Also I could care less about GamerGate because well frankly I believe the influence of game journalism only stretches as far as we let it, and YouTube is certainly proving my point there.

The percentage of women in games is a work place issue and should be tacked by employees in that industry. The perception of women as depicted in games themselves has actually changed quite a lot, and in entertainment in general there is a lot more entertainment targeting female audiences of all ages, and certainly much more than we give it credit for. I love how Anita Sarkeesian never once features her talking to any one else about her perceptions, never features any research in her videos aside from hearsay and cherry picked examples. You know everything that has nothing to do with the scientific method. Her videos should be called "Fem Frequency: One woman's perceived male dominated hellscape." Are there sexist depictions of Women in games stemming from way back? Yes. Should we be talking about it? Yes. But like politics, this has turned into a contest of who can talk the furthest down to each other, and I'm so tired of it. This is so exhausting and not helpful.

Every single public figure who enters this debate with seemingly the exception of Jim Sterling and Total Biscuit have done nothing but hurl insults at each other and have done their best to make sure as many by-standards are in the splash zone as possible. It's like watching two factions dressed in KKK outfits dance toward each other like idiots, fighting over which person it's the most morally OK to lynch.

I've unfollowed almost every Games personality on twitter because I could't take the constant stream of hate that flew around at every second of every day. God the debate over the Iraq War felt less contentious that this.

Are we really this petty? Are we really this shallow? Are we really all such giant babies that we can't seem to put two and two together and try to figure out the cause of these problems rather than star lobbing missiles at symptoms?

I want to give you a hug. Well written.

I'm more optimistic than you maybe. I believe we needed this and it'll make us all stronger and wiser after we figure out that the all out fighting is contraproductive.

Kameburger:

Trishbot:

Hey sorry i know you're in the middle of something heated but do you have a link to where these things were disproven? That changes a lot for me. I mean before I realized the entire human race was little more the the feces they excrete in their entirety, I did actually read that blog, and the chat logs seemed pretty convincing and to my knowledge the surrounding Nathan Grayson and the boss she slept with didn't deny it from my understanding. If you had some evidence to the contrary I would be interested to read that too.

http://kotaku.com/in-recent-days-ive-been-asked-several-times-about-a-pos-1624707346
KOTAKU refuted much of the accusations. This was affirmed by The New Yorker, The NY Times, The Boston Globe, The Washington Post, and others.

The accusation that she traded sexual favors for favorable coverage were systematically investigated and found unsubstantiated. NOBODY she was accused of having a relationship with ever wrote a review for her game or shamelessly promoted it (which is even stranger considering the game is FREE and nobody stood to make any profit from being shady about it). You can see for yourself; try and find a review by any of the parties mentioned. They simply don't exist. Even after it was proven she didn't receive coverage in exchange for sexual favors, the attacks on her persisted or individuals chose not to believe the reports and continued to blindly affirm her guilt and a larger problem stemming from a situation that did not in reality even occur.

SilverHunter:
It's downright pathetic to see these people try to take the moral high ground. Instead of saying "deaths threat and the like are a terrible thing and we don't condone it for either side", they are taking the childish route of "They said it! Not me!".

Of course, what you said could apply to GamerGaters as well. And the movement spends time downplaying threats and making accusations of conspiracy, so the rest of the stuff you say applies to them as well. You say it's pathetic, but you are only addressing one side, too.

So here's an idea. If you're sincere in saying this is bad on either side, don't do the exact same thing.

circularlogic88:

OT: Why has it taken the ESA and IGDA this long to publicly respond to the hate and threats?

I could swear they had before.

Zaydin:

Well, there was an outrage over it. Can you conclusively prove the specific people in GamerGate were active in gaming AND said nothing at the time?

I would think there would at least be SOME overlap.

Doesn't mean I support the movement, I'm just saying.

Trishbot:

I believe ESA and IGDA are calling the misogynists and the bigots "misogynists and bigots". If you don't fall under that umbrella, they aren't talking to you.

I think the issue is that they're talking about the overall movement, and people are reacting as though they were talking about each individual or every member. I mean, we could have reasonable responses, or....

Trishbot:

I think you're getting a tad too emotionally wrapped up in this, because these statements were not directed at you.

I think that's pretty much GamerGate's meat and potatoes. Yeah yeah, notallgamergaters or whatever. However, you look at so much of the outrage that comes out of the resource thread, and it's less based on what is actually said and more on how what someone said has been taken personally. Hell, look at any of the GG threads around here, and it's the same. And to a funnier note on a personal level, the people trying to dissuade me of this are the ones who seem to get the most personally offended over the least personal material.

V da Mighty Taco:
In other words, whether or not they stood up for Gerstmann all those years ago doesn't actually prove them wrong about journalism being fucked now.

It would, however, make them massively hypocritical.

Kind of like the mass rallying behind Yiannopoulos and Baldwin.

Or the still limited focus on Eric Johnson, instead going after Brianna Wu.

Or any of a number of other things which are more relevant to the here and now.

Zontar:

Oh for fuck sake, there's harassment coming from both sides in this, the only difference is that unlike those opposed to GG, WE actually police our own and try to pot a stop to it when we see it instead of saying shit like "those subhumans deserve it" and other statements taken right out of the fascist handbook.

Still yet to see proof the "other side" did nothing to stop "their" own people.

Kameburger:
I did actually read that blog, and the chat logs seemed pretty convincing and to my knowledge the surrounding Nathan Grayson and the boss she slept with didn't deny it from my understanding. If you had some evidence to the contrary I would be interested to read that too.

I'm sorry, not denying something means what now?

Does someone not denying something constitute proof? That seems horribly dishonest.

(reworded the last point to better reflect what I meant)

Kameburger:

vallorn:

Bob Chipman @the_moviebob
Follow
@LadyFuzztail Here's something you should know about me: I "believe" that there is (almost) no such thing as a bad tactic - only bad TARGETS

I am done with bob... I followed him on twitter but by far has the most disgusting, vile, and ethically vacant garbage spewed from his brain lately that I... my god I almost want to cancel my pub club subscription over this. I think I'm gonna email the escapist and send a formal complain. This kind of ends justify the means approach to his intolerance can't keep being rewarded.

It's not just Bob now. I used to follow him but had to drop him from my twitter feed about a month ago. I enjoy some of the content he creates, but his twitter behavior is so vile and unprofessional that I can't even just ignore it as it ticks by. Plus, he spams it.

However, I just unfollowed Jim a few hours ago. For the most part, he has more or less been fairly reasonable over the whole thing, but in the last couple weeks he has become increasingly less stable on twitter. There was a tirade a few days ago and a couple of vitriolic posts, but mostly, for me, it's the constant retweets of Leigh Alexander (what a hateful person she is) and other "anti-Gamergaters" that I am tired of reading.

It's fine tweeting reasonable comments condemning hate, threats, and bullying. It's fine tweeting things that promote gender issues in gaming. Hell, I am fine with him RT'ing Anita Sarkeesian. Even though I dislike her for, I believe, lying about being a gamer and having the only agenda of building her own brand (to do the University lecture circuit as a career) and having no actual interest in improving women's roles/themes/identity in games; I think the overall idea of her message is important and I'd like to see her message picked up by men and women who are actual gamers and game devs and discussed regarding what in gaming does and does not need to change. He can RT Anita all he wants and I just ignore it and hope someone who actually cares picks up the idea and momentum from her. However, Leigh Alexander is a self-important hate machine. I had hoped by not following Bob, I wouldn't get constant RT's from people like her and Devin Faraci. Thankfully, the Faraci RT's went away with unfollowing Bob, but Jim has been RT'ing Leigh again and again, as well as making more and more nasty remarks in the last week.

I'm done with them. I'll let The Escapist's official feed tell me when there's new content that I might be interested in. It's a shame too. Jim had some content on Youtube that interested me as well, but I have no interest in hunting it down or subbing his channel, so Twitter was my only way for my eye to be caught regarding that.

Zachary Amaranth:

Yep.. i mean with all the articles comming about that call for people to stop harassing gamers, stop using gaming as a scapegoat for everything bad that happens, and to tell people that no.. youre not a mysoginist or sexist if you dont happen to agree with AS.

But no.. aparantly according to most gaming media sites we are mysoginerds, subhuman, worse then ISIS and generally live in parents basement.

And all these things where said by prominent members of the gaming media that have not apologized for this crap.. the ISIS one especialy should have led to someone loosing their job.

Imagine if a politician had said something along the line of "I respect ISIS more then people who enjoy the hobby of XYZ. Group XYZ is dead to me!" Yeah.. their career would be over.

In the gaming media however everyone is high fiving each other about how badass they all are, how socially progressive and how witty they are in denouncing their own audience that got them their jobs in the first place.

Journalistic ethics? Would be nice to have ala escapist but lets face it.. they arent real journalists.. they are glorified bloggers that get to call themselves "gaming press" every year E3 or Gamescom come around and theres a press only presentation.

What i think should truly happen is that they should represent the hobby in a favourable light, should write about the positive things that happen in gaming more, should actually look deeper from a neutral standpoint if these accusations in gaming are actually true. Should have a healthy dose of sceptisism about people like AS that claim that this or that came supports rape culture.

But they dont... they bit down on the narattive that we are all... and i mean ALL... are subhuman degenerates that salivate like animals at the thought of women in gaming... you know... even the almost 50% of women that enjoy the hobby but never have their games reported about because theres no money in reporting about the latest social games if you can bitch about assasins creed unity not having female or colored protagonists in multyplayer.

But please ubisoft! Dont pull those Assasin creeds adds from out websites! We dont really hate you.. we just want to plaese our SJW overlords and look like we are better then the "vulgar common crowd"

My... its as if gaming media thinks that they are the nobility of gamerdome and thus by nature better then all the dirty plebs...

Zachary Amaranth:

V da Mighty Taco:
In other words, whether or not they stood up for Gerstmann all those years ago doesn't actually prove them wrong about journalism being fucked now.

It would, however, make them massively hypocritical.

Kind of like the mass rallying behind Yiannopoulos and Baldwin.

Or the still limited focus on Eric Johnson, instead going after Brianna Wu.

Or any of a number of other things which are more relevant to the here and now.

It doesn't prove them wrong though, even if and when it's the case. A terrible person can be right; it's why ad-hominems are a fallacy.

Zontar:

Oh for fuck sake, there's harassment coming from both sides in this, the only difference is that unlike those opposed to GG, WE actually police our own and try to pot a stop to it when we see it instead of saying shit like "those subhumans deserve it" and other statements taken right out of the fascist handbook.

That's asking for proof of a negative - that something doesn't exist. Even if there really is nobody against GG calling out there own black sheep, it'd be nigh on impossible to prove by it's very nature.

Kameburger:
I did actually read that blog, and the chat logs seemed pretty convincing and to my knowledge the surrounding Nathan Grayson and the boss she slept with didn't deny it from my understanding. If you had some evidence to the contrary I would be interested to read that too.

I'm sorry, not denying something means what now?

Does someone not denying something constitute proof? That seems horribly dishonest.

(reworded the last point to better reflect what I meant)

At least in Greyson's case, they have actually openly admitted to sleeping with each other. It's the "did it for publicity" part that they've denied and successfully debunked.

Karadalis:

Journalistic ethics? Would be nice to have ala escapist but lets face it.. they arent real journalists.. they are glorified bloggers that get to call themselves "gaming press" every year E3 or Gamescom come around and theres a press only presentation.

/RANT MODE ON
Ehem.... "Why isn't the group going after the hundreds of other more urgent problems in the game industry, such as Youtube buyouts, pervasive game DRM, mistreatment of video game developers and unacceptable crunch periods, console exclusivity backroom deals, unoptimized PC ports, broken game launches, game industry advertisements (hey, I notice Alien: Isolation is paying for the Escapist's web banners currently. How can we trust their review to be objective?), broken metacritic scaling ties to developer bonuses, and, YES, female developer and journalist harassment as a constant, unsolved problem?"- Garlador on this same page.

In other words, why is the journalistics ethics movement not actually doing anything about the actual problems that affect gaming press, some of these transgressions happening in plain sight while Gamergate is raging on (see Shadows of Mordor or the fact Chris Watters was hosting the Warlords of Draenor cinematic trailer reveal at Blizzcon, as a recent example) but instead focuses on the drivel "supposed" SJWs are writting? And when i say SJWs, i mean basically anyone who doesn't tow in the gamergate narrative.

If the goal of Gamergate is to wipe out corruption in games journalism, if the movement isn't merely a bunch of loosely adhered qualms about feminism and minorities (oh #notyourshield, yours is the most cruel joke out of this entire carnival) well they are doing a shit job of identifying and offering realistic, concrete soultions to the actual, honest-to-god problems in games media. It's not as if those problems are hard to see, we've know about them for years.

Simple, it's not about ethics or journalism, it's a simple extension of the culture wars. It's about politics or more to the point about ppl being critical of videogames from a social/feminist standpoint.

The demands for journalistic integrity coming from Gamergate have nothing at all to do with the systemic corruption of the gaming media. They've centered instead on journalists supposedly pursuing social-justice agendas and on ridiculous claims that the press sees gamers as vectors of social contagion. Some of the complaints, like the idea that outlets ought to reconsider their editorial positions if enough readers disagree with them, this standing in direct opposition to traditional journalistic ethics (all the claims for more "objective" reviewing aka write only about what i want to hear). Just look at the reaction when a reviewer gives a lower score to a highly anticipated game like Jims 8/10 uncharted review or Carolyn Petit GTA5 review where her mere mention of finding some portrayals offensive sparked a pitchfork mob depsite her grading the game outside her distaste and gave it a 9/10. Mere examples to a behaviour that has been running rampart for quite some time now.

As you said yourself, it's more about this "But no.. aparantly according to most gaming media sites we are mysoginerds, subhuman, worse then ISIS and generally live in parents basement." and "What i think should truly happen is that they should represent the hobby in a favourable light, should write about the positive things that happen in gaming more, should actually look deeper from a neutral standpoint if these accusations in gaming are actually true. Should have a healthy dose of sceptisism about people like AS that claim that this or that came supports rape culture." aka they need to write about gamer culture from your viewpoint, and not hear about the problems other segments of the populations encounter in the culture.

*sigh* There is a reason why, in all the Gamergate rhetoric, you hear the echoes of every other social war staged in the last 30 years: overly politically correct, social-justice warriors, the media elite, gamers are not a monolith, etc. There is also a reason why so much of the rhetoric amounts to a vigorous argument that being a gamer doesn't mean you're sexist, racist, and stupid, a claim that only the unhinged are making (or the image that Gamergate propponents are creating for gamers at large). Co-opting the language and posture of grievance is how members of a privileged class express their belief that the way they live shouldn't have to change or in this case that games are perfect just as they are and that the continous homogenazation and dillution of games in the insane race of catering to one demographic specifically at the expense of all others and the utter irresponsability when it comes to the messages games contain as both pieces of entertainment and art, somehow all this must continue unabated, unexplored or criticized. We can enjoy the politics and messages presented in the Witcher series, Bioshock series, Civilization series, etc and beat over our chests of how amazing, deep and mature games are but the moment anyone becomes critical of some rather poor, juvenile or questionably presented segments or downright malicious representations, ppl start screaming about the "feminazis" and the "SJWs", "censorship", how games are just games and ppl should just shut up and play them and, ironically, what thin skins these critics have.

And this barely reaches the middle of my list of grievances when it comes to this movement.

Yeah, i'm not buying the narrative either, and tbh i fear for what's gonna become of the medium if this is the voice of the majority, if this is who will be brought up as a representation of my needs as a consumer and gamer. I would have joined Gamergate if this was truly about creating a better, more respectable gaming media but as it is just a poorly directed witch hunt.

Oh and before someone jumps to tell me i'm missinformed, etc i've been lurking in the Gamergate megathread ever since page 215 up to it's current 796 including watching the youtube debates ,videos, InternetAristocrat, MundaneMatt, etc, etc, etc......etc.

And as a disclaimer: i shall adopt the position of just not caring anymore, sure the devastated wasteland that will remain after all of this is done will affect the types of games and portrayls that i enjoy but it's clear no one side cares about that anyways. I'll just bury myself in cute puppy/kitty pics and funny youtube videos (also Dark Souls.....it'll take a lot of time till i reach any semblence of progress with that game) during these dark times.
/RANT MDOE OFF

Thoughtful_Salt:
I respectfully ask how on earth do you propose we stop those toxic elements when they can post from anywhere, with easily made accounts and spew whatever they want?

dunam:
What do you mean "allowed". People can't control what other people do.

To repeat a previous post of mine, I don't know. I don't have an answer or a solution to offer, because the issue at hand is too complex for me to narrow down to "do X and fix it". The post you've quoted was mostly exasperation on my part and, as I've said before, I don't want to attack those people who are actively trying to mitigate damage. I'm simply infuriated by the ease at which the doxxing and slandering crowd keeps going, and all I can do is wish that it bites them in the ass. I'm well aware that they can't be effectively stopped and that Twitter sock puppet accounts can just be recreated in the wake of the Banhammer falling. Attacks and harrassment are difficult things to stem.

As for me missing a beat and not realizing that 4Chan was no longer a thing, well, yeah. Never been much of a Channer to begin with, so excuse my ignorance.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.