Stumped For D&D Character Ideas? How About This F#%&ing Random Generator!

Pages PREV 1 2

unstable Elf Rogue from the best library in the city who lost minor appendages due to their gambling addiction

Now THERE is a roleplaying character!

"Check this shit out, I'm going to be a fucking overemotional Dragonborn Druid from a gnome run orphanage who believes trees can speak to them and them alone"

Ok this is pure gold!!!

I think I broke their cooking website

HOW ABOUT SOME FUCKING

Now, I wouldn't mind, but that's hardly going to fill my stoma- OMG, DON'T GO THERE!!

5 tries and every fucking time Half-Orcs. The fuck?
I hate Orcs.
Those useless brutes that only know how to bash someone with something heavy.
Fuck Orcs!
BUT
There is one thing even worse than Orcs.
Argonians No, those aren't even sentient, they only mimic sentience. So they don't count
HALF-ORCS!
Not only they are scum of the Earth, they are also insult to the part that isn't Orc.
Double fuck Half-Orcs!!!
One day, one glorious day we will feed the soil with blood and flesh of those filthy animals.

P.S. It safe to assume that this random generator isn't for me.

Check this shit out, I'm going to be a fucking Bossy Halfling Barbarian from an isolated monastery who is afraid the rest of the party will kill them if they try to leave.

Short, hairy, bossy, axe wielding? Somehow the website managed to skip a D&D character and rolled me.

I love this thing... so many crazy returns on my characters!! For sure going to use them in my next game(s)!!

Cowabungaa:
Some are hilariously contradicting:

ENTHUSIASTIC HALF-ELF BARD FROM THE SLAVE FIGHTING PITS WHO CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF BLOOD

PLAIN-SPEAKING ELF MONK FROM A SUPER RELIGIOUS UPBRINGING WHO WAS RAISED BY WOLVES

I'm actually a bit stuck for a character I have to make for a new campaign, and I think I'm just gonna spam this and pick something funny.

I wonder what Gods the wolves worship.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or