Shipment Of Splatoon Bound For GAME Stores In UK Stolen

Pages PREV 1 2

Barbas:
Would it be unfair of me to say that I think this problem really started with Nintendo? I'm surprised GAME didn't see this coming as well, though, with the prices that amiibos are going for.

No, I don't see how anyone would see GTA VI (Grand Theft Amiibo) coming this soon.

Honestly, I knew there would be some theft, like someone stealing 1 or 2 from a store, but stealing a whole freaking truck... this is hilarious and depressing at the same time.

BiH-Kira:

Barbas:
Would it be unfair of me to say that I think this problem really started with Nintendo? I'm surprised GAME didn't see this coming as well, though, with the prices that amiibos are going for.

No, I don't see how anyone would see GTA VI (Grand Theft Amiibo) coming this soon.

Honestly, I knew there would be some theft, like someone stealing 1 or 2 from a store, but stealing a whole freaking truck... this is hilarious and depressing at the same time.

Maybe the truck driver felt they weren't being paid sufficiently for their service and buggered orff with the merchandise, planning to split it Italian Job-style with their mates.

Semi-DemiFiend:

Johnny Novgorod:
Fuck Nintendo for making their plastic trinkets as rare as legendary Pokemons.

They aren't really "rare" Nintendo just throws whichever ones they grab into a box and ships them out without looking.

And Pokemon is the plural form of Pokemon not "Pokemons".

They're rare enough that they have a fame for being un-gettable. And it's "Pokémon".

How do thieves just steal an entire shipment of Splatoon or video games in general? Did the driver just leave the truck running and walk away from it for a few minutes or something? If Nintendo wanted to earn massive respect they should purchase all the pre-orders and fulfill the order themselves.

If Rockstar is smart they should release a single player heist for this.

RaikuFA:
To the assholes who stole them: good luck trying to resell them without getting caught.

To Nintendo: this is how bad you've made this situation. You now can not play a section of the game because said section is stolen.

Actually, all they need to do is claim they're selling them from a different country. They should probably look for accounts with few if any sales suddenly putting those up for sale.

So many wrong things I could say...That I can't even choose, so I won't, nyaha!
Okay maybe one. Shadowrun was completely wrong. The currency of the future is Amiibos and Mimobots!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here