Watch the E3 2015 Nintendo Direct Here

That's such a non-question. They're gonna reveal a Mario or a Zelda game.

Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, Kirby, Fire Emblem, and FE X SMT[1]... There will be others, but I like to feel like I can surprise myself in my pseudo-predictions...

[1] Forgot the actual title...

Well we know there's a StarFox game coming.
They might show of a little on the delayed Zelda game.
Then I don't really know what else is going to pop up :/
We'll see, hopefully something with a similar impact as Splat00n :D

They better damn well have a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X

Watch the E3 2015 Nintendo Direct Here

The last of the console makers to lay out the remainder of their 2015 plans

Read Full Article

And Man:
They better damn well have a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X

Considering the game was released a month and a half ago in Japan... yeah, they should at the very least tell us the month of the release if not the exact date.

OT: I like the fact that they are focusing on games set to be released in 2015. I hate how some games are revealed years before they are intended to be released and I tend to forget them even if they were initially appealing to me (I keep forgetting Xenbolade Chronicles X).

They surprise us all they release every game that we ever asked for...What? Sony did it.

Either that or a console pokemon game.

what is going on?

EDIT: Double Posted.

So far they've only shown Star Fox 0.

Also, Donkey Kong and Bowser are going to be in the next Skylanders. If you have the proper Amiibo's.

Now they're showing a Multiplayer Zelda for the 3DS. "LoZ: Tri Force Heroes".

Then they showed off a New Metroid Prime for 3DS (That comes with Blitzball), fallowed by the 2 Fire Emblem Games (Fates and the Persona Crossover).

Then they showed Xenoblade Chronicles X, followed by a new 3DS Animal Crossing, and then a new WiiU Animal Crossing Party Game (Wait what?).

Now they're talking about Yarn Yoshi. Now it's Yokai Watch.

Paper Mario Meets Mario and Luigi (Redundant) on 3DS. New WiiU Mario Tennis.

Talking about Mario Maker.

And that's it... That was disappointing.

Was obviously gonna be a rather "disappointing" and lackluster event compared to the rest of the show. Nintendo's not much of a E3 company anymore, and this should tell people that. The Nintendo Directs are where we should go for better discussions/previews/premiers.

The developer stories dragged too long though. Cut the lengths of them, or remove entirely, and it'd be better.

And honestly, got good gameplay videos. Unlike the rest of the presentations, which were mostly bullshots.

I can't understand why Nintendo decided to make the direct as disappointing as they did. Nintendo HAD the games but decided not to dwell to much on them for some reason.

If Nintendo just gave some new info about Xenoblades, about Fire Emblem and the Mario rpg spinnoff then their presentation would have been a very solid one. For some reason they neglected to do this.

InsanityRequiem:
Was obviously gonna be a rather "disappointing" and lackluster event compared to the rest of the show. Nintendo's not much of a E3 company anymore, and this should tell people that. The Nintendo Directs are where we should go for better discussions/previews/premiers.

The developer stories dragged too long though. Cut the lengths of them, or remove entirely, and it'd be better.

And honestly, got good gameplay videos. Unlike the rest of the presentations, which were mostly bullshots.

Nintendo blew everyone else out of the water last year though. Hell, they even announced a brand new IP. This E3, there were no new major reveals

And Man:

InsanityRequiem:

Nintendo blew everyone else out of the water last year though. Hell, they even announced a brand new IP. This E3, there were no new major reveals

And everyone else last year had quite boring, if not disappointing, presentations last year, and this year they were a lot better for most people. Not to me, since I've stopped caring about the big players that have been presenting at E3.

E3 will never be kick ass every year for each presenter. I expect next year's E3 will be below this year's for many of the presenters.

InsanityRequiem:

And Man:

InsanityRequiem:

And everyone else last year had quite boring, if not disappointing, presentations last year, and this year they were a lot better for most people. Not to me, since I've stopped caring about the big players that have been presenting at E3.

E3 will never be kick ass every year for each presenter. I expect next year's E3 will be below this year's for many of the presenters.

That's true, but Nintendo still had a much better presentation last year. I mean, if there were some new info on Zelda Wii U, or maybe they could've had a Metroid announcement or something (not counting that 3DS one)

And Man:

InsanityRequiem:

I'm with both of you. Last year, they blew everyone out of the water with the E3 presentation. With all the Directs they've done over the months/years, it was disappointing. And I agree on the dev stories. They needed to shorten them. Personally, I liked they went this route, unlike all the press conferences from other companies and stuff, such as the whole Ubisoft incident (I think?).

This was, hands down, one of the worst conference shows I've ever seen. Next time I drink some hard liquor I'll need to pour some out for whatever this was.

I feel like an Alzheimer patient that keeps forgetting Nintendo's track record of not innovating in anything but hardware and even then its hit or miss.

Random Argument Man:
Either that or a console pokemon game.

Dear god I've been asking pretty please for one since 1998.

Pretty good; they had some neat titles, showed off new stuff for games we already saw, and didn't drag like Sony, MS, or, let's face it, everyone else did. Plus considering with Nintendo you have to factor in the SSB presentation, the Nintendo World Championships, the Earthbound: Beginning release, and the rest of the Treehouse (which will take DAYS), Nintendo clearly does not do E3 like everyone else.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here