Nintendo Reveals "Blastball" - A 3v3 Sci-fi Soccer Game

Nintendo Reveals "Blastball" - A 3v3 Sci-fi Soccer Game

Blastball is a kind of crazy sci-fi take on soccer, with mechs and lazer beams.

Read Full Article

That's two new IP's Nintendo has given us this year.

Also, this will make me far more interested in any sports game.

Objectable:
That's two new IP's Nintendo has given us this year.

Also, this will make me far more interested in any sports game.

Three. Don't forget Codename: STEAM

Looks interesting. Even more interesting is the fact that it's another multiplayer shooter from Nintendo. Though, I'm getting phantom hand cramps from my brief experience with MP: Hunters' single player mode. I hope they can figure out a good control scheme that doesn't leave your off hand cramped or a nub-shaped depression in your right thumb.

I really, really hope this wasn't what Retro was rumored to reveal. No offense to this game and its creators, but it would be a massive tease if the legendary Metroid Prime dev's only project since Tropical Freeze was a sports game reminiscent of a Prime spinoff they didn't work on (and was kinda lackluster for single player). Please, tell me that if Retro did have anything to do with this, that it lead to a new Metroid Prime.

Great, my former idiotic friends game they created which involve those toy size snooker pooltable and balls is the same name as that!

OT- Other than the mech, it doesn't appeal to me when I'm not into "teamwork" especially with random people.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here