South Park: The Stick of Truth Gets A Surprise Superhero Sequel

South Park: The Stick of Truth Gets A Surprise Superhero Sequel

South Park: The Stick of Truth is getting a brand-new sequel and superhero parody in The Fractured But Whole.

Read Full Article

I'm a bit concerned that Obsidian isn't part of the equation this time around, but I trust Matt and Trey to insist on a high quality product.

P.S. Thanks

The humour seems to be up to snuff which is good, I did like the preorder joke especially.

However, I really, really want to see some gameplay.

Only if I can be on the side of Professor Chaos.

Covarr:
I'm a bit concerned that Obsidian isn't part of the equation this time around, but I trust Matt and Trey to insist on a high quality product.

P.S. Thanks

Yeah Obsidian not being a part of it is a huge concern for me. I know it takes a long time for them to make games, and they have some bugs, but they are usually really good and fun. They are probably the biggest reason it was a good game in the first place.

Loved the first one, and I'm going to love this one. Huge points if Cthulhu is in it.

my interest is peaking

10/10 would be smashed by giant balls again.

Silentpony:
Loved the first one, and I'm going to love this one. Huge points if Cthulhu is in it.

Correction: Cthulhu better be in it it!

Anyway, my whole is ready... but, I can't pre-order yet until I get a PS4, at least...

We've seen Obsidian produce sequels to other studios' games before; is this the first time it's happened the other way around?

The trailer was hilarious.

As for the game...I guess we'll see. If it's as good as the trailer, it'll be fantastic.

And I most definitely want to play as Prof Chaos. Butters kicks ass. :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here