Alas, Poor Hitchbot: "Bad Things Happen to Good Robots."

Pages PREV 1 2

What kindof asshole destroys an adorable hitchiking robot? Fuck those people, you make America look bad!

So all this did was prove what we all knew, and that some people are assholes?
Also I can totally see this thread dissolving into a "let's all bash America guise! because we're so much better, right?" thread, although it pretty much already has.

Edit; Before this goes downhill, I hate nationalistic dickwaving and people arguing about how their country is "better" in general.

Nurb:
It got the "American backpacker in Europe" treatment.

Oof. Right outta Hostel, blowtorch and all.

So there was a 3 week trip in Canada, then a separate trip in Germany lasting 10 days, it's Netherlands vacation lasted 17 days, and then at least 14 days in the US.
It's not really surprising, not because it was in the US, but because it traveled such a large distance through the East coast, one of the more heavily populated areas of the US, which is also going to have its poorer and dangerous parts too.
I'd be surprised if it managed to get all the way to its goal of the opposite coast. The U.S is a big place.

Happy they got rid of that stupid thing.

Burned Hand:

cryogeist:
So all this did was prove what we all knew, and that some people are assholes?
Also I can totally see this thread dissolving into a "let's all bash America guise! because we're so much better, right?" thread, although it pretty much already has.

Edit; Before this goes downhill, I hate nationalistic dickwaving and people arguing about how their country is "better" in general.

You're missing the point. It's not about bashing Americans...

...it's about bashing Philly. Fuck Philly! (just kidding Philly, I'm sure you're great)

Well this was the city that boo'd Santa, soo... yeah.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here