proXPN VPN: Premium Lifetime Subscription For 89% Off

proXPN VPN: Premium Lifetime Subscription For 89% Off

Disclosure: Escapist Deals is an affiliate program where we receive compensation for products and services purchased through the program.

If you spend any time online, you inevitably leave a trail of personal information as you browse. Which means you definitely need proXPN VPN. Get a premium lifetime subscription for $39, a savings of 89%.

A VPN service is the only completely secure, private way to browse online-and proXPN is one of the best VPN options out there. Just ask PC Mag, who gave it a four-star rating. Giving you fast access to their worldwide network and unlimited traffic bandwidth, proXPN lets you browse privately without slowing you down. You can even use it to access geo-blocked content all over the world.

Meanwhile, all of your personal info stays safe-not even proXPN tracks your online activity. And if your proXPN connection drops, you're still protected, thanks to VPN Guard, which lets you automatically shut down programs if you lose connection.

Start protecting your online activity. Get a lifetime subscription to proXPN for $39.

Holy crap. I've been paying $100 a year for ExpressVPN. I'm wasting more than half of my last payment if I switch, but that's still one heck of a deal.

So I decided to try this out since it's such a low price. When connected to the OpenVPN protocol I was able to visit BBC News, Slate, Blizzard Watch, Kotaku, RPS, Polygon, Ars Technica, Engadget, and several Gawker Media sites for which I have RSS feeds without any issues. What did not work, however, was any Escapist links. I had to disconnect the VPN to post this. Rather odd that the site giving the referral is the only site I have issues connecting to on the VPN.

ETA: After a bit more playing around, it seems only the Chicago servers hate The Escapist. New York is working fine, and there's no noticeable difference in speed, so I'll stick with that for now. Still an odd issue, though.

MazokuRanma:
So I decided to try this out since it's such a low price. When connected to the OpenVPN protocol I was able to visit BBC News, Slate, Blizzard Watch, Kotaku, RPS, Polygon, Ars Technica, Engadget, and several Gawker Media sites for which I have RSS feeds without any issues. What did not work, however, was any Escapist links. I had to disconnect the VPN to post this. Rather odd that the site giving the referral is the only site I have issues connecting to on the VPN.

ETA: After a bit more playing around, it seems only the Chicago servers hate The Escapist. New York is working fine, and there's no noticeable difference in speed, so I'll stick with that for now. Still an odd issue, though.

Escapist doesn't like being connected to through VPN for some reason. I was never able to visit the site through any server using ExpressVPN. I would have to turn it off. I'm actually surprised you got through.

Yeah, we have a ton of automated traffic that scans/crawls/scrapes or creates forum spam/adbots or is abused for ban jumping. They cause far more trouble then we have the resources to deal with. Very few people who are aware enough to use proxies also view ads, and the rest are usually fine connecting through a consumer ISP.

If you have a static IP address that is blocked, please let me know (via whoever/whatever does have a connection) and I can add an exception.

I'm working on a few solutions to not have to block such things, but in the short term, server farms will tend to be blocked (not proxies per-se, but the data centers where many are hosted).

K I just got ripped off by that site. I tried to buy the VPN but twice it told me my zip code was wrong and after that it said my card was declined. Feeling suspicious I checked my bank account and saw that I was billed twice and the site never told me. WHAT THE #$%@! I don't even have a purchase order in my account to dispute the charges to my card.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here