Play Games With A Super Nintendo Controller Again

Play Games With A Super Nintendo Controller Again

Some things that we loved back in the day belong back in the day forever (we're looking at you, mullets). But others, we miss. A lot. Sorry, we can't bring your old Beanie Baby collection back, but we have something even better-your old Super Nintendo controller, with a modern twist. Get the SNES30 Bluetooth game controller for $29.95.

With its classic gray body and purple buttons, the SNES30 looks like a replica of the Super Nintendo controller of your youth. But this one supports both Bluetooth and USB, making it easy to adapt it to use while playing your favorite modern games-the best of both worlds. You can use it for up to 20 hours before recharging, and the battery will recharge 1,000+ times.

Told you it was even better than Beanie Babies. Get the SNES30 now for $29.95.

But does it feel like a SNES controller? Most replicas and clones I've used have mushier buttons and wobblier D-Pads. They look right, but they're nowhere near as good.

P.S. Thanks

Covarr:
But does it feel like a SNES controller? Most replicas and clones I've used have mushier buttons and wobblier D-Pads. They look right, but they're nowhere near as good.

P.S. Thanks

This + the US one looks like ass. The EU and JAP one has coloured buttons, that's very important to me. :/

What games will actually let you use this though?
I haven't seen a single game that appears to let you use an external controller. Although, to be fair, I only have about 30 iOS games and 20 Android games, so my experience is rather limited.

It would be cool to take a bunch of SNES games with me on my iPad and then use this to play it.

william1657:
What games will actually let you use this though?
I haven't seen a single game that appears to let you use an external controller. Although, to be fair, I only have about 30 iOS games and 20 Android games, so my experience is rather limited.

It would be cool to take a bunch of SNES games with me on my iPad and then use this to play it.

Emulators.

This is perfect for NES, SNES, GBC/GBA, and DS emulation. Although I bought the NES30 (same guts, different casing) and the R shoulder button stopped working almost immediately. There's no support for it because it's an import device.

I'd like to see a plug-and-play conversion kit instead of a complete controller as the SNES controller actually has a five-pin connector where the cord meets the circuit board, making setup much easier compared to something like the NES where soldering is required.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.