Team Fortress 2 As It Might Have Been

Team Fortress 2 As It Might Have Been

As we eagerly anticipate the addition of the Scout, let us browse DeviantArt and ponder what Team Fortress 2 might have been.

A whole host of brilliant TF2 re-imaginings have popped up on Deviantart: From the blending of two similar genres (Left4Dead) to the people left out for obvious reasons (Rejects), there has been some stunning art available. It's not just drawings, either - check out the Lego sculptures.

Of course there's always going to be the cheesecake team, but my favorite is still the all-girl team with the Scrubs medic and the Dexter Pyro.

Actually, there are an awful lot of all female teams. Guys...are you trying to send Valve a message here?

I would play Team4tress...

Hahaha, that Rejects piece is pretty mint. I wouldn't mind playing as the Lawyer and firing restraining orders at folk out of my Red-Tape Cannon.

If someone makes a Lego Team Fortress I'll buy.

I don't want the last team to happen.

DO NOT WANT.

But the cheesecake team is the best.

There is some seriously good work on this.
It always amazes me how much people put into these things. amazing

oliveira8:

Great game. Can't say I like not having any of the updates on 360 (unless I've missed something, and I haven't played it in awhile) but it's still amazing. Buy it for PC though.

Go team Cheescake! That one is definately the best.

Sir_Montague:

oliveira8:

Great game. Can't say I like not having any of the updates on 360 (unless I've missed something, and I haven't played it in awhile) but it's still amazing. Buy it for PC though.

He isn't talking about Left 4 Dead, but Left4tress. Look at the links in OP leading to deviantart.

Damn, I know someone who looks just like the moehawk chick...

Abedeus:

Sir_Montague:

oliveira8:

He isn't talking about Left 4 Dead, but Left4tress. Look at the links in OP leading to deviantart.

Ah touche dear sir. All apologies

The_root_of_all_evil:

Actually, there are an awful lot of all female teams. Guys...are you trying to send Valve a message here?

Trying to "send a message" is putting it kind of lightly at this point. Besides all of the various DeviantArt mock-ups I've actually seen an attempt on an actual Female Scout over at FPSBanana along with countless other threads showing works in progress of "questionable" quality.

At this point I could safely say that a lot of people want to see Valve make female versions of the team at some point for an update (or at the very least finally point out what the bloody hell the Pyro is).

...Scrubs Medic and Dexter Pyro?

Indigo_Dingo:
...Scrubs Medic and Dexter Scout?

The Medic looks like one of the nurses from Scrubs and the Pyro looks like Lila, Dexter's "helper". :)

5 bucks says the Pyro will finally be revealed to be a woman.

I got to say, the Lego one really brings to the fore the existence of the one black guy out of nine in the game. Of course, the guys who made it are Aussie, so that's probably fair.

The_root_of_all_evil:

Indigo_Dingo:
...Scrubs Medic and Dexter Scout?

The Medic looks like one of the nurses from Scrubs and the Pyro looks like Lila, Dexter's "helper". :)

Sorry, typo.

For the Scrubs things, only in the loose sense of the word, i.e. a young attractive nurse.

Oh, you mean that Dexter.

Wouldukindly:

Yes that is so true (observes the pyro's shirt carefully)

Sorry i don't think so.

xXGeckoXx:

Wouldukindly:

Sorry i don't think so.

You ever tried wearing a full length fire suit? Its not very flattering to the figure. Besides, not every woman has to look like they're fresh from Dead Or Alive.

The cheesecake team looked the best of the all girl team.

xXGeckoXx:

Wouldukindly:

Sorry i don't think so.

Haha baggy rubber hides all. Or she could not be well endowed.

Wouldukindly:

xXGeckoXx:

Wouldukindly:

Sorry i don't think so.

I don't think thats the phrase you use for a woman....

Indigo_Dingo:

Wouldukindly:

xXGeckoXx:

Wouldukindly:

Sorry i don't think so.

I don't think thats the phrase you use for a woman....

Hell, must stop posting after just waking up(or take less naps)...my mistake, she could have small breasts.

Last one looked like someone just drew faces on the real pictures. All the others were really good though. All chick team = awesome.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here