Sony Officially Teams up With Kojima to Produce PS4 Exclusives

Pages PREV 1 2

Phew! I am so glad Kojima stopped to exist for me. I was getting pretty bored of all these news of poor Kojima, who immediately ran to produce one of the worst things in and for gaming ^__^

Honestly, I'm just glad he's able to do work away from Konami. Hopefully, it goes well for him in whatever he ends up working on.

Darth Rosenberg:
The games industry really is rather pathetically self-defeating sometimes, and exclusivity is a perfect example. The sooner there's one single system/delivery point, the better for the entire medium as mass market entertainment and art.

While exclusives suck from a console ownership perspective, there are so many incredible games we simply wouldn't have without exclusivity deals, so I think we might be worse off in the long run.

Saulkar:
Whereas Bluegate was provocatively inflammatory from the beginning. This passive aggressive rhetoric that seems to be the go-to method of discourse on this site is something that I do not wish to proliferate, please.

Sorry to hear that it came across like that, cheers.

And now just watch Konami fade from existence. They will spend the rest of their lives pissing about with Pachinko machines.

bluegate:

Saulkar:
Whereas Bluegate was provocatively inflammatory from the beginning. This passive aggressive rhetoric that seems to be the go-to method of discourse on this site is something that I do not wish to proliferate, please.

Sorry to hear that it came across like that, cheers.

If your intent was playful then I fear that the emotionless context of text has failed us both. My apologies if I have insulted you.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here