Get $1,895 in IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training for $29.99

Get $1,895 in IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training for $29.99

it-cert-deal-325

Acing the CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), and Cisco's CCNA Security certification exams is the first step toward a lucrative, secure career in the in-demand field of IT security and ethical hacking. And you don't have to spend thousands on test prep-save 98% and get LearnSmart's $1,895 IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training for $29.99 at Escapist Deals.

Everything you need to know to ace the CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), and Cisco's CCNA Security certification exams is in this training bundle-and just one to three hours a week of studying will have you on track for passing all three within four to six weeks. You'll learn how to crack passwords, how to protect against spyware, how key loggers work, and more-all the skills that big companies want you to know so you can protect them against hackers and attacks.

Start your IT security and ethical hacking career in six weeks or less. Get this training bundle for $29.99.

Bonus Deal: Sharpen your skills even more with the Cyber Security Developer Course Bundle. You'll learn website hacking techniques, PHP coding, and more for $49.

As someone who works in this industry I have to ask, Do any of the staff here actually believe it's worth $1,895 or are you happily shilling nonsense to people who may not know better? This stuff is worthless.

I decided to give it a go seeing as it was so cheap with this deal. All I can say is, don't expect to gain any skills beyond the absolute basics. You can easily learn all this stuff for free from Youtube.

The whole course is full of tiny segmented lectures (3-10mins mostly averaging 4 mins) that do nothing but give give you some dot-point info about the very basics. There is very little hands on work.

I'm happy with some of the stuff that this course has to offer, but it is in no-way worth more than it's sale price.

Voxoid:
I decided to give it a go seeing as it was so cheap with this deal. All I can say is, don't expect to gain any skills beyond the absolute basics. You can easily learn all this stuff for free from Youtube.

The whole course is full of tiny segmented lectures (3-10mins mostly averaging 4 mins) that do nothing but give give you some dot-point info about the very basics. There is very little hands on work.

I'm happy with some of the stuff that this course has to offer, but it is in no-way worth more than it's sale price.

Sale of the year here folks! Get your (slightly mediocre) stuff that somehow is worth over 1.8 grand! Make an orderly line please, no pushing, no shoving, no- HEY! Get back in that line you little... You... Ya big sausage.

I dunno where I was going with this... But yeah, I dunno, it doesn't sound super impressive. Hopefully nobody gets super high expectations from it, like being able to hack government sites with this knowledge

Elvis Starburst:

Voxoid:

Sale of the year here folks! Get your (slightly mediocre) stuff that somehow is worth over 1.8 grand! Make an orderly line please, no pushing, no shoving, no- HEY! Get back in that line you little... You... Ya big sausage.

I dunno where I was going with this... But yeah, I dunno, it doesn't sound super impressive. Hopefully nobody gets super high expectations from it, like being able to hack government sites with this knowledge

Yeah, but there's always that little chance that it could turn out to be one of those great chances that pass by once in a blue moon lol. Sadly though, this isn't it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here