George R.R. Martin Has A Twist For Someone HBO's Game of Thrones Killed Off

Pages PREV 1 2

the.chad:
My money would be on

Damn. I had already forgotten that death scene. Damn you.

I think I remember in a past interview he said he liked Ros's character and that he was thinking about writhing her into the books.

Then Joffrey killed her not that long after.

Maybe he wrote her in anyway.

the.chad:
My money would be on

yeah that was a pointless death in the show.

Politrukk:

the.chad:
My money would be on

yeah that was a pointless death in the show.

I know! I was really excited for his moment of badassery that would have come at the end of the season. Even as the credits rolled on that episode, I did not think for a second that he was actually dead.

Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire haven't been the same story since like, episode 9 of season one, they don't value the same things and they cannot possibly end up in the same place.

A quick google search tells me that the show has killed off several major characters who are still kicking in the books. What the hell?

TheRightToArmBears:
Seems to me like it's Lady Stoneheart.

...Which is a shame, because Lady Stoneheart has to be one of my least favourite parts of the books.

I'm not sure about that. Lady Stoneheart even being a character was twist enough. I don't see anything she could possibly do that would be a bigger twist than her own existence. She hasn't done much of anything yet but we're all expecting her to show up at some point and f*ck around with whatever's going on (for better or worse). If everyone is expecting it, then it's hardly a twist.

My guess is either Mance Rayder or Myrcella - not necessarily something they themselves do or attempt, but more likely something that happens to them.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.