Enter to Win a $1,000 Steam Gift Card!

Enter to Win a $1,000 Steam Gift Card!

steam-card-giveaway-320

A free game is pretty great. A thousand bucks worth of free games? Even better. Enter to win a $1,000 Steam gift card at Escapist Deals.

Entering takes seconds-just submit your email address at Escapist Deals by June 4th, and spread the word. Every time someone enters the giveaway using your referral link, you'll get extra entries for yourself.

If you're the lucky winner, you'll get $1,000 to spend on Steam, the entertainment platform with instant access to over 3,500 games and 100 million potential gaming buddies. Play on your computer, mobile device, or TV, and choose from action games, sports games, racing games, and more-everything from Call of Duty to Tetris is in there.

Play to win. Enter to win a $1,000 Steam gift card at Escapist Deals.

Eh, fuck it why not?

Winning this I could finally afford all that Train Simulator DLC... No... no... I'm not that crazy. I mean I am certifiable, I've spent my share of time in a padded room. But I'm not in dire need of a lobotomy as buying all that crap would peg me.

"Get 5 more entries per link share"

[Mod edit: I don't think it means on this site as well.]

Give me entries!

So wait, while the UK is not part of the excluded countries list, will the dollars will be converted to Sterlings of will it simply be 1000 pounds?

Scarim Coral:
So wait, while the UK is not part of the excluded countries list, will the dollars will be converted to Sterlings of will it simply be 1000 pounds?

How much is a Steam gift card there in any denomination?

... I really really want that $1000 steam dollars. I could finally get all of the Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4 DLC, as well as hold the money for future stuff I want. I'm in.

Yesss, rocksmith DLC here I go.....

I won't win but I'll take a piece of this action. Good luck to me.

Zydrate:
I won't win but I'll take a piece of this action. Good luck to me.

Do you mind throwing some luck my way too?

Could finally afford to buy my friends all the games I own so I have someone to play 'em with.

Sucks having friends who all have money troubles, considering I'm not better off myself.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here