The Division Daily Missions Gone Again, Massive Working on a "Permanent Solution"

The Division Daily Missions Gone Again, Massive Working on a "Permanent Solution"

the-division-320

Daily missions have vanished from The Division again, but developer Ubisoft Massive says they are working on a "permanent solution."

Stop me if you've heard this before: Daily missions have disappeared from The Division. Again. This is an issue that has been popping up since the game's first expansion released, and Ubisoft Massive is still working on a "permanent solution."

The daily missions are the main source of the game's Phoenix Credits, which can be used to acquire new high-end gear. When this happened previously, Ubisoft ended up handing out Credits to players as compensation.

While Ubisoft had previously released a patch that was supposed to fix the issue, it's apparently still not fully addressed.

The issues The Division has had have been piling up, and even big fans of the game have to getting tired of them. Hopefully Ubisoft can address these issues soon.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for Ubisoft as a whole to do better quality control in their games prior to release.

The Enquirer:
Hopefully this is a wake up call for Ubisoft as a whole to do better quality control in their games prior to release.

All the other blunders hasn't. Can't imagine this will be any different.

Jeez, this game is turning out to be an absolute post-launch support travesty. Seems that every week there is something like this going on with The Division, and it is just a little bit silly, coming from a AAA company. Just a massive shitshow, really.

BoogieManFL:

The Enquirer:

All the other blunders hasn't. Can't imagine this will be any different.

Well this is an MMO. With their single player games they're slightly less dependent on dlc than an MMO.

I thought the previous patch was the permanent solution to the issue? Guess not.

TwoSidesOneCoin:
I thought the previous patch was the permanent solution to the issue? Guess not.

Now it needs a permanent solution to fix the permanent solution.

Jebuz Massive this is pathetic. I already gave up on The Division and went back to Destiny after I realized your endgame was crap and your "raid" was a bad joke but I was still considering picking up the first DLC, but with this trend of constant staggering incompetence I can't really say I'm interested anymore.

Wow, all that hype only for incompetent developers to fuck it all up for the players.
I've gone back to Destiny at this point. At least Bungie understands how to fix things like this and make their game actually enjoyable.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here