Save Big on this 128 GB Nifty MiniDrive for Your MacBook

Save Big on this 128 GB Nifty MiniDrive for Your MacBook

minidrive-deal-320

Nifty, indeed. This tiny, barely-visible gadget instantly and seamlessly gives you an extra 128GB of storage to your MacBook. Get the Nifty MiniDrive for $33.99 at Escapist Deals.

Grab it for your Air or Pro-then, just pop it into your laptop's SD card slot, and you're good to go. Practically invisible once it's in, the Nifty MiniDrive adds 128GB of storage to your device, no software or complicated setup required. The MiniDrive integrates with your Mac's Time Machine, giving you extra security with automatic daily backups. And since it's shockproof and waterproof, you'll still have instant access to your files if anything ever happens to your laptop.

Get the Nifty MiniDrive for $33.99 at Escapist Deals.

Proper laptops have 1tb hard drives nowadays. I don't get why Apple Fanboys want to pay more for something that does less.

008Zulu:
Proper laptops have 1tb hard drives nowadays. I don't get why Apple Fanboys want to pay more for something that does less.

MacBook Pro is available with 1TB SSD. These SD-sized "minidrives" are mostly targeted at people with older MacBooks that either don't have SSDs or with lower capacity, and don't want to do a manual disk replacement (which is fully possible).

NLS:

008Zulu:

MacBook Pro is available with 1TB SSD. These SD-sized "minidrives" are mostly targeted at people with older MacBooks that either don't have SSDs or with lower capacity, and don't want to do a manual disk replacement (which is fully possible).

Older mac books don't have sd slots. So I don't know what you're talking about.

008Zulu:

Considering the cost for 128GB of storage in this device is $40 usually, and $33 on sale, that's not half bad of a deal. Especially since it's seamless in form and syncs with Apple's backup software. Considering you can't upgrade a Mac HDD or SSD yourself without voiding your warranty last time I checked, or be forced to pay out the ass for a "genius" to do it, this is a nice little option for a decent chunk of storage I'd say

jallious:

NLS:

008Zulu:

Older mac books don't have sd slots. So I don't know what you're talking about.

2nd generation MacBook Pro, 2009 and later do. I wasn't thinking as far back as the 1st generation from 2006. I haven't seen one of those in a very long time, but my ex's 2009 MacBook Pro and my own 2014 MBP Retina both have had SD card slots.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here