No Man's Sky Has Gone Gold

Pages PREV 1 2

Xsjadoblayde:

Ok, I had no idea that I would be expected to have to argue for what was originally intended as a light-hearted comment. To be honest, I shouldn't have even replied in the first case with any attempt at seriousness. Look, I like the sound of the game too and have been trying to follow what I can, but I don't have the time to get all the information available when it comes out. Now my original comment was supposed to a positive opinion towards the potential variety of the game, not something I arbitrarily decided as fact in my mind. This seriousness is really confusing from this website. But I will try harder to make future posts more clear to avoid this sort of thing happening and wasting yet more precious time.

This has nothing to to do 'seriousness'. You asked, "How can one even review a game like this?" I provided an answer. You seemed to disagree.

Everything else is ancillary. The crux of our back-and-forth is my attempt at answering your question, and you apparently disagreeing with what I said.

I'm not 'attacking' you over whether you think the game will be good or not. I don't know how it'll turn out either. I'm just saying it's not that hard to review a game like No Man's Sky.

If it makes you feel any better, I rarely take anything on this forum seriously anymore.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here