Fallout 4 Vault-Tec Workshop DLC Releasing in Late July

Fallout 4 Vault-Tec Workshop DLC Releasing in Late July

vault-tec-workshop-320

You'll be able to build your own Vault in Fallout 4 later this month, thanks to the Vault-Tec Workshop DLC.

The next DLC coming to Fallout 4 is the Vault-Tec Workshop. It will let players build their own Vault and attract new dwellers, as well as adding pre-war industrial items. You'll also be able to experiment on your vault dwellers, just like the real Vault-Tec.

Bethesda is sending out closed beta keys for the DLC to a few lucky fans this week, and they've also announced an official release date for the DLC: July 26 on all platforms.

Once the Vault-Tec Workshop DLC is out, there will only be one remaining DLC planned for Fallout 4: Nuka-World. Featuring an amusement park overrun by raiders, the final DLC adds a whole new zone to explore. It's slated for release sometime in August.

So.. It's the mobile app game in the real game?

But seriously, I get that Fallout isn't the most story driven series, and this seems cool and all. It's just all a bit out of character for the protagonist in my opinion.

Someone is trapped frozen in a vault for 200 years? So they then decide to take over a new vault and do the same thing to other people?

Though saying that, it is difficult to not become a drug addicted cannibal in Fallout 4.

im looking forward to this settlement dlc. ive spent a stupid amount of time building in the game.. upwards of 1300+ hours at last count.

from what i saw it looks around the size of blackreach from skyrim and is a dungeon to explore as well as a place to build. im glad they are letting up use the pieces in any settlement as well. i really need that 500 power generator bad.

as for the experiments, once again its up to the player to see how evil they want to be

Kibeth41:
So.. It's the mobile app game in the real game?

But seriously, I get that Fallout isn't the most story driven series, and this seems cool and all. It's just all a bit out of character for the protagonist in my opinion.

Someone is trapped frozen in a vault for 200 years? So they then decide to take over a new vault and do the same thing to other people?

Though saying that, it is difficult to not become a drug addicted cannibal in Fallout 4.

The thing of it is that the game is built, in fact has always been built, in a manner that you can be a total ass as much as a good guy. That's been in there from day one, Vault Dweller one. Now, as to this point? Might be a bit slippery slope in terms of how it would even work. On the other hand, this may be something people are chomping at the bit to try out. Who knows?

What I DO know is that I don't do drugs or eat humans in the wasteland. Jack don't play like that.

Too bad there is already a free mod which pretty much does what this paid DLC does. And it's on consoles too;

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10603/?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here